Information on romance scams and scammers.
#116904 by Spook Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:34 pm
netlog.com/parkerscott1958
parkerscott1958
male - 53 years, Los Angeles, United States
I am a GOD fearing Man :bowdown: ,am a romantic person and I do believe in love and I believe that there is a person out there for everyone in this world. I sometimes feel that each one of us is born with a bit of their heart or a bit of there soul missing, and that each one of us searches long time for that piece of their heart or piece of their soul that is missing, and that we do not know peace, happiness or true contentment until we find that person that has a match for our heart and soul.There's nothing as nice as someone who shares,your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares,someone who's there through your good times and tears,who stays by your side as your friend through the years and forever.. I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. Am also a good laughter, a good comforter, a person of complete trust and humility, a best friend you can tolerate, a productive citizen, a lover.. Adventurous, Conservative, Easygoing, Friendly, Humorous, Intellectual, Loving, Open-minded, Romantic, Responsible, Self-confident, Sensitive, Serious, Shy, Simple, Social butterfly.. I am looking for someone who can give all her love and attention to me just as I would give everything to her to satisfy her... Well i would love to know you mor as you read about me and with time, we will know each other....Cheers.....

I am glad you emailed me back. Some of my hobbies are listening to country music, Singing, Playing tennis, Cooking, Dancing and i also love watching movies when ever i am free.The main thing i look for in a woman is trust ,love, care and i want to trust her even if he's 1 million miles away and vice verse Here are some questions for you ( smiles ) , i need to know when your birthday is ? how many friends do you call your best ? , are you a fast food type or eat at home ? , whats your favorite spot on Holidays ? , how often do you travel ? Due to your work circumstances , how many hours does it keep you away from your lover in a day ? Are you single or have been married before? Do you live alone ? in a house or an apartment ? For how long have you been into the online dating system ? What do you like doing for fun whenever you free from work or on weekend..? Tell me what you doing for living and tell me how much you love your job..? I'll wrap it up here My Birthday is Sep 28 i am 53 year of age my favorite color is Yellow and Pink my best friend are Jesus and God because they never fail me i have been widowed since 2001 i am still in US ARMY and i am deployed to Kabul Afghanistan war zone. my child name is Sarah she is 12 years staying with my Mum you can email back to my private email at
[email protected]
so i can email you with more of my piture.
i hope to hear from you soon
Colonel Scott Parker

Pics are Lt. Col. William Geesey

Image Image

Advertisement

#117189 by Spook Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:38 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 30-Jul-12 at 18:46:51pm 'Europe/London' time
1st Open 1-Aug-12 at 04:51:09am +01:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Opened 1-Aug-12 at 04:51:09am (UTC +01:00) - 1day10hours4mins18secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸138¸191¸98:50519)

I am glad you emailed me back. Some of my hobbies are listening to country music, Singing, Playing tennis, Cooking, Dancing and i also love watching movies when ever i am free.The main thing i look for in a woman is trust ,love, care and i want to trust her even if he's 1 million miles away and vice verse Here are some questions for you ( smiles ) , i need to know when your birthday is ? how many friends do you call your best ? , are you a fast food type or eat at home ? , whats your favorite spot on Holidays ? , how often do you travel ? Due to your work circumstances , how many hours does it keep you away from your lover in a day ? Are you single or have been married before? Do you live alone ? in a house or an apartment ? For how long have you been into the online dating system ? What do you like doing for fun whenever you free from work or on weekend..? Tell me what you doing for living and tell me how much you love your job..? I'll wrap it up here My Birthday is Sep 28 i am 53 year of age my favorite color is Yellow and Pink my best friend are Jesus and God because they never fail me i have been widowed since 2001 i am still in US ARMY and i am deployed to Kabul Afghanistan war zone. my child name is Sarah she is 12 years staying with my Mum i hope to hear from you soon
Colonel Scott Parker

Image Image
#117848 by Spook Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:27 am
Now on Oasis
soulmatefinder021
Male 53 United States
I am a GOD fearing Man,am a romantic person and I do believe in love and I believe that there is a person out there for everyone in this world. I sometimes feel that each one of us is born with a bit of their heart or a bit of there soul missing, and that each one of us searches long time for that piece of their heart or piece of their soul that is missing, and that we do not know peace, happiness or true contentment until we find that person that has a match for our heart and soul.There's nothing as nice as someone who shares,your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares,someone who's there through your good times and tears,who stays by your side as your friend through the years and forever.. I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. Am also a good laughter, a good comforter, a person of complete trust and humility, a best friend you can tolerate, a productive citizen, a lover.. Adventurous, Conservative, Easygoing, Friendly, Humorous, Intellectual, Loving, Open-minded, Romantic, Responsible, Self-confident, Sensitive, Serious, Shy, Simple, Social butterfly.. I am looking for someone who can give all her love and attention to me just as I would give everything to her to satisfy her... Well i would love to know you mor as you read about me and with time, we will know each other....Cheers.....
What I'm Looking For
A God fearing woman that believe in every word of God.. Because it is said in the book of Hebrews 4:12 that For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerned of the thoughts and intents of the heart... So i will like to meet a woman that will love and take good care of my daughter Clara ! !Hmmmm I WANT TO SEE MY FATHER AND MOTHER, WITH MY LATE WIFE AND HUG THEM AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM, AND ALSO TO TELL MY FATHER SMILING THAT I AM CARRYING THE LESSON HE AND MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME" WHAT I SEE IS NOT ALWAYS REAL BECAUSE THEIR IS ALWAYS SOMETHING MORE THAT MEETS THE EYE" thank you, thank you, Dad and Mom because of that i am non- judgemental'' i don't proud, i do not frown!! you said i should learn without ceasing!! love you!! thank you LORD for giving me a fantastic dad, though we could only talk in my dreams i know they are with the LORD and having a peaceful stay there!!!!

soulmatefinder021 says:
Hello Beautiful Angel,
How are you doing right now..?I would like to know you if you don't mind..? Well i want you to know that i don't know much about this online dating stuff i'm new on here i joined this site yesterday and you the first person that i email on here and i really have interest in knowing you better and let see where this will lead us to i believe we can work out things in hands and i also want you to know that i'm willing to relocate if i should see my remaining half....Well my full name is Scott Parker and i'm 53 years old i am from Los Angeles California and please you can email me to tell me little about let exchange email and let see where this will lead us to here scottparker1958 at ya who dot com or can you give me your email so we can exchange mail to know each other better.
Remain blessed
Colonel Scott Parker
#187637 by began steele Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:26 am
FAKE SOLDIER.
Email: [email protected]
Membership:
Login IP: 93.186.31.97 SOUTH AFRICA
Signup IP: 93.186.23.96
kentgonzales200
Male
49 years old
burr ridges, Illinois
United States
Membership:
Login IP: 93.186.23.98
Signup IP: 93.186.31.96
MARK120
Male
53 years old
california, California
United States

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/gibsonmonz
About me:

I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner...
I’m looking for:

I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy

This text gives hundreds of scammers.
A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later

Here is this scammer.
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=57419

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#187640 by began steele Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:43 am
FAKE SOLDIER AS ABOVE.
Space Usage: 0 b
Membership:
Login IP: 82.145.220.239 UK PROXY
Signup IP: 216.59.131.99 US PROXY
MARK.
Male
38 years old
new york, New York
United States
Totally different fake profile.
https://www.facebook.com/mark.lauren.319

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#208896 by began steele Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:29 am
MICHEAL BILL.
https://www.facebook.com/micheal.bill.79?fref=ufi
Works at Art work
Lives in Chicago, Illinois
From Chicago, Illinois
I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy