Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#118318 by malu53 Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:12 am
facebook.com/frank.mills.14661
Frank Mills
Worked at Self
Studied at Highlands University
High School
New Utrecht High School
Class of 1988 · Brooklyn, New York
Lives in Sun City, South AfricaFrom New York, New York
Knows British English, American English, Zulu :lol:

About Frank
im cool loving man with ambition and always like to mingle with people that are always ready to make impaact in some ones life.
and im a man of integrity and im ready o make an impact in the life of every one around me.

pics show
Christian Storm
48 from Blackpool, United Kingdom
Actor, Film & Stage Crew, Photographer

http://www.starnow.com/storm141

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=30531
#118321 by malu53 Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:20 am
girlsmate.com
lech1960
Adrien Lech
City: Paris
Languages: English --- no French??? :shock:
Looking for: Friends
Dreams to visit:
Australia , Denmark, Malta, New Zealand, Norway

About me:
I have a thing for accents British, Irish and Australian to be more exact. I think outside the box meaning I don't let distance get in the way of something good and I would prefer a lady with the same flair of adventure. I am a thinker, deep spirited and emotional and I like to get to know people and for them to get to know me too.
#118407 by malu53 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 pm
thanks for your response, You are such a lovely looking Woman. I will love to be in constant communication with you and tell you everything you need to know about me. I am really interested in you and i also discovered that there is something unique about you that really made me to get attracted when i saw your profile. All i ask you is just for you to give me this opportunity to prove to you how much i really want you. I am from United Kingdom. i deal on construction and furnishing of hotels and i also sell building materials, I supply building materials, construct and furnish hotels both in and outside UK and i live at Woverhampton, London. I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drinks. All i want now is someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life, Intelligent, funny, honest and responsible. A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing.The ability to share her heart and her mind .I want to share my life with someone, and it won't be as a playmate. You need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched,Caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship. I am not into any masochistic games. No woman had ever captured my attention so fully.And also to let you know that the distance and language can never come in as a barrier cos all that matters is understanding, as i am ready to travel miles just to spend the rest of my life time with the woman i love.Hope you find this mail understanding. please my dear i we be very glad if you can add me on my chat list because it we be better we chat to know more about each other,,,,
[email protected] i await your swift respond to this mail.
With Much Love
ferdinand........

Received: from [41.190.3.62] --- Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Ferdinand Cole <[email protected]>
#142022 by ratt84 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:08 pm
Christian Storm again

netlog.com
robert_adam21
male - 45 years, London, United Kingdom
Name Robert Adam

Hello there my eight wonder,lol.

Where do i start from? Really it is disturbing to come on this dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra mile to get this great status.

Forgive my manners, i am Rorbert Adam, a Banker,I work in london. I deal basically with sales and marketing ranging from middle east and far east asia.

But really i am hanging the hat this year, i think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, i have come to realise that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who i can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me,lol. A witch who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub,lol. and i can promise to protect
her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it,. no matter what i want to do. I really worked hard the past 12 yrs to attain this height.

I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but i have come with a good news and a bad news... the good news is i came here to pick my woman to make happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot, but the bad news is that i have only one woman to do this for.lol.

I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.
Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a
living?what do you do for fun?whats your best colour?whats your best meal?e.t.c
kindly reply to my personal yahoo mail box and equally add me to your contact so we can chat on line
Email: [email protected]

I will be waiting for your email.

Rorbert.