Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#18437 by The Enchantress Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:56 pm
Thank You for posting this information funtime.

It will alert and save others from being scammed. Well Done :=)

Profile from facebook

Basic Information

Sex: Male
Birthday: August 20
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Women
Looking For: Dating A Relationship
Political Views: liberal
Religious Views: Christain

Personal Information

Activities:
Reading, internet, driving, working at site, working at the office, drinking socially, going to church, listening to music, watching documentaries, flirting with ladies.....

Interests:
Spirituality, influence, mystery, self development (spirit, soul and body), politics, philosophy, psychology, how stuffs work, achitecture and horticulture, automobile, money, music, drinks and women

Favorite Music:
Everything except those noisy, senseless metal rocks...

Favorite TV Shows:
Animal Documentaries, Histories, Crime, Music, Cartoons, a little bit of fashion and the entertainment
industry at large...

Favorite Movies:
Titanic, the last don, prison break, devils advocate, all 007 james bond.

Favorite Books:
Good books on business, self development, politics, philosophy and the human total structure...

Favorite Quotations:
Make me who I am...

About Me:

I am a man of many colors. I am not your normal everyday kinda man. I and others consider my personality as uniquely exceptional. I am more intellectual than emotional, more victory minded than defeat oriented, I believe in multi-dimentional wisdom, I believe in knowledge, I believe in love, I believe in fun, I believe in dignity, I believe in equality, I believe in sacrifice and above all I believe in God. I am a down to earth, freindly with my world, calculating and fun to be with young man....

I have certain things I am working on presently in the area of self development and I think I will always be working on something b4 I leave this plane of life cause I always wanna get better and better and be the best of myself... But the thing is this: U can (with a guarantee from me) take me as U see me:
complicatedly simple!

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#19635 by The Enchantress Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:03 pm
Telephone used +4470 - UK redirect service to any cellphone worldwide and favoured by scammers.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#20521 by funtime Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:48 am
Additional information on Ronald Williams.

IP Address: 196.46.246.21, Location: Lagos, Nigeria.

Email address: [email protected]

Also got mail from the "rat" that he is just scammed a woman in the USA, $9,000. (I did try and warn her - only so much we can do)

Regards
Funtime
#20529 by Ralph Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:57 am
Thank you for the update Funtime.

Often scam victims will be lured back in, if you have details of this woman we may be able to help her.

If you think we can, please pass on her details by PM or mail and I will see what we can do