Information on romance scams and scammers.
#120375 by malu53 Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 pm
meetasian.com

vivian4444
I am female
Looking for male
Desired Relationship Love
My date of birth 07-14-1988
My match age 30-100
Ethnicity Chinese
Height 5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)
Body Type Big and lovely

ZIP/Postal code 10001
State, City new york

Jul 28 2012 at 01:51pm
Hello my friend
my name is miss vivian,
i will like you to be my close friend,
if you accept it contact me
at([email protected])
for my photos and more
details about me
thanks and be bless
yours vivian

looks very Chinese :mrgreen:
Advertisement

#120462 by malu53 Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:32 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/08/20 , 03:08:57am (UTC +02:00) - 9hour43min8sec after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.82.190.163:1850)

Thanks you so much for your mail,
How was your night together with your Day over there in your country? Hope you
had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Senegal.

My name is Vivian Williams , am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,i am from Somalia Eastern Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) presently i am residing here in Senegal duo to the death of my parents that died in a cool blood in one morning the rebel attack our house one early morning duo to the political crisis that is going on in my country Now i was the only one that is alive,i run for my Life in a near by country here in Senegal,

My late father 's Name is Dr Bangura Williams was the managing director of Federico Industries Ltd in Mogadishu the Capital City in my country before the Death of my parent in a cool blood,Now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as an orphanage home under a Reverend father's care who am using his computer to send these message to you.i would like to know more about you.your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.i will tell you more about myself in my next mail.attached here my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest, i wish you the very best of good Luck. yours forever
Vivian,

Received: from [41.82.190.163]
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012
#140883 by malu53 Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:12 am
Compliment to You,

How are you doing i hope all is will with you,my dear i am very sorry that i have never write you since all this while is because we are trying to prepare my traveling document to go and meet my husband in Paraguay please for give me that have never tell you how we are going for the transfer but every thing is OK

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund of my late father transferred to a Swiss Account with the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact the Reverend father Johna Johnson, his contact is:

Name: Reverend Father Johna Johnson

E-Mail........... [email protected]
Tel:.............. 00221762844296
Amount..........$400,000.00

Ask him to send you the total of ($400,000.00) (Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for you in a draft cheque compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter of transfer. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Reverend Johna Johnson and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner/husband and I are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend father on your behalf for you to receive that cheque, so feel free to get in touch with Rev father.Johna Johnson and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
May God bless you in all your endeavors in life.Bye

With best regards,
Vivian Williams

Received: from [41.82.142.75]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012