Information on romance scams and scammers.
#123778 by bekascammed Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 am
Originating IP: 41.139.34.136
Originating ISP: Block For Our Cafeclub Service
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana :yikes:

Originating IP: 41.139.46.36
Originating ISP: Block For Our Cafeclub Service
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana :yikes:

hello
My name is Mark Handy. I was born on the 2nd of August, 1961 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools.I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 19. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while.
I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.I am an E-7 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military. :D

I am currently stationed in kabul, the capital of Afghanistan.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistanand I have already spent 10 months here in Afghanistan.

My first mission to Afghanistan was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. i lost my ex wife.. so am now looking for new love who will love me forever...

My Girl who is called Esther lives with my Untie in Ghana . I have full custody of Her.I will be getting Her to stay with me when i come home soon. I was married only once. and am now looking for a strong woman to love again who is very serious about what she is looking for on earth...

I am a very Honest, Loving and caring person and love kids and animals allot, I love to eat out but also love to cook and eat in nice bottle of wine and cuddle up on the sofa together n watch a good movie and I love the outdoors come rain or shine love walking in the rain and doing silly things lol I like to go fishing, riding. walking by the sea and driving, love to travel, love the sun also love photography, I have a wonderful child who I adore so much I am strictly a 1woman man ,i hope you will also tel me more about your self

:laugh-s: :beer:
Advertisement

#125882 by mkhadija Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:47 pm
This scammer is know to me as Leonard Handy. He sent me a message on a dating site that I am registered on. He has done nothing but wasted 10 days of my life. Nothing but all lies, but I had begin to suspect this from day on, however it took me until now, to confirm he is a fake. He has many many facebook profiles using the name "Handy" in many variations. You can not believe one word out of this man's mouth.
just wanted to list the Facebook Names this guy is usind. I have reported them all to Facebook:

Handy Illescas
Anthony Handy
David Handy
Washington Handy
Handy Thomas
Handy Roy
Leonard Handy
Handy More
Williams Brian Handy
Anthony Handy
Robinson Handy
Antony Handy
Handy Smith

All of them are using these same "Handy" Photos. I addition to Facebook I have found him on two marriage sites, and reported him to both!