Information on romance scams and scammers.
#132112 by ratt84 Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:19 am
[email protected]

cohen_mellisa1
am here seeking for a man that am going to spend the rest of my life with.....

Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: African American with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Dating
My Education: Some College
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am here seeking for a man that is going to be honest with me always

About Me
i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am realy am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoplesfeelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad...

well am cohen mellisa a new member onlne dating here i will like to get to know more about u if u dont mind and tell me much about ur self....... am here looking for a man that is going to prove me wrong that all men are not the same... i will like to read back from u....

Received: from [41.190.2.124]
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Lagos, Nigeria
Advertisement

#212139 by rococo Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:58 pm
Photo stolen from Raven Riley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_Riley

romlove
singlemary380
City: california
Type: single
Looking for a: man
Relations:Relationship

Description: >
Hi Dear, How are you doing,Am Mary by name single never been married with no kids,30 years old and am kind of new on here,i just join here just looking for a soul mate that will lead us till married and am looking for a man who is Honest,Caring,Loving with pure heart,who is truthful and Understanding ,someone who i can understand life with not someone who is going to hurt me because i have been hurt before so for now i want to find the Honest man who i can be able to be happy the rest of my life with and also i will like to know if you are also here for the same thing and also if you can let know so that we can chat more and get to know more about each other as well so that we can see where it is going to lead us too and also i will like to know more about you and also we can share picture if it is possible:This my yahoo account that you can contact me :
> Y a h o o I D : s i n g l e m a r y 3 8 0 >
E - m a i l a d d r e s s : s i n g l e m a r y 3 8 0 @ g m a i l . c o m >
I am online now waiting for you .. Have a Blessed Day , Mary

:yikes: scamwarners.com does not work
http://romlove.com/sites/default/files/2_51.jpg
#227885 by Grunt Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:31 am
tagged
Mich M
Last Active: 6 days ago
Tagline: Seeking for a longterm relationship
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Français
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern, Native American

Last edited by Grunt on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#255090 by malu53 Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:49 am
on the FB wall of previously quoted FB profile

Hello am joy by name am from usa florida am looking at your status so it sound in me so you can add me on my private yahoo [email protected]
BlackBerry Smartphones App ·
Hello dear.how are you doing and hope is well with you over there..am joy by name and am new on here and I come accross your profile and it was very intrest and I really love know more about you..well I am not here for head game and am here for asking. Money cos I am a god fearing woman and I am ready to settle down..I am an honest, non racist,trust,worthy loving hot and charing lady and I love to cherish my opposite human and I am willing to relocate..well if you like my honest and answer you and you can contact me to my email address [email protected] I am looking forword to read from you soon..thanks joy...
2nd pic on FB profile shows singer Joy Williams :lol:
#283215 by Grunt Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:37 pm
approached vic on picassa
name:juliet johnson