Information on romance scams and scammers.
#132195 by ratt84 Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:31 pm
blackplanet.com
moore_2011
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Race: Native American :mrgreen:

same pic on MDF
jeffmoore970
Jeff Moore
Basic
45 year old, man from United States
Advertisement

#132196 by ratt84 Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:37 pm
jeffmoore970
am here seeking for soulmate
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height: 4' 7" (140 cm)

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Building Construction
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
the woman i
m seeking is honest
attractive
smart and loyal with a good sense of humor-i
ll be the same for her and more. if it
s casual and blossoms into more i
m happy with that
a serious relationship is ideal for me. most of us have children so being comfortable together as a group is a must. i know you
re out there- lets talk.kisses.

About Me
I am 5'7 tall and 134 weight, I am looking for a very nice woman for a nice relationship that will lead to marriage in life.....I was born in Texas in the city of Houston some years back......I'm such a curious, ambitious, honest, trustworthy, kind, shy, nice, full of humor, express feelings like to joke, like romancing and am a little bit sexy, My hobbies in sport are basketball, volley ball, football, hockey, lawn tennis ,base ball ,bicycle race, any all in indoor activities I love to read novels, watch movies, read magazines, play video games, cook clean the house.!!!!!.........

...we can chat on yahoo jeffmoore970...
#160859 by Spook Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 am
http://www.datinghall.com/profiles/sear ... ?id=140947
Name: Daniel
City: bedford
State: PA
Hello. I am here looking for someone to share some time with. This could possibly lead to more. Someone who likes to go out to movies, and dinner, shopping, or even chilling out at home. I like to socialize.. I am a guy who will open doors for a woman and bring home flowers. I have a cat and prefer cats over dogs. I am self sufficient and responsible.you can add me on yahoo..[[email protected]] or txt my phone...[[724] 318-5893]...hope to hear from you

http://www.pairpeople.com/UserDetails.jsp?aUser=8640
nottingbutluv74
Sex Male Country United States
Age 48 State/Province Arizona
Interested in Women
City Scottsdale Mobile Home Park :mrgreen: <<< Trailer Trash! :mrgreen:
Hello. I am here looking for someone to share some time with. This could possibly lead to more. Someone who likes to go out to movies, and dinner, shopping, or even chilling out at home. I like to socialize. I socialize with my friends about once a week. I am well educated and want you to be the same. I have a Great job and sometimes have to travel. I like to travel and have a keen interest in history and architecture but i finally found myself in the construction firm. If you have children that is fine. I do not smoke, and rarely drink. I do not do drugs and do not tolerate drug or alcohol abuse. Liking theater is a plus because I like to go to DC or NY to see a play every once in a while. I am a guy who will open doors for a woman and bring home flowers. I have a cat and prefer cats over dogs. I am self sufficient and responsible. I am career orientated. I work hard. I am looking to enjoy life with someone. Someone who is comfortable at home, socializing, play cards, traveling around the world, and knows how to dress for the occasion. I want to have relevant conversations. I like to read Dan Brown, James Patterson, Robert Ludlum, and historical books. I am a hockey, football, and baseball fan.As long as you're mature, serious, like to have fun, and willing to spoil me with your love, attention, and affection, I'm all yours and no one else. I want a woman who "creates attention" and has a lot of "free time" to invest fully into a serious relationship. The key word is "invest!....you can add me on yahoo..([email protected]) or txt my phone...((724) 318-5893)...hope to hear from you