Information on romance scams and scammers.
#132583 by ratt84 Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:55 am
Davin23191
I am Cool Headed Army
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Other Relationship
My Education: Masters Degree
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
bouncing
bbq and attend the church
swimming
hunting
fishing
camping
well i like going to beach

About Me
Good day,My names is Davin I am a US Soldier deployed in Afghanistan. I am pretty easy going a good listener. Let me say that, what u r about to read may inspire u, denture u, make u sad, or even anger u. But i think that honesty is the best policy. Say it, and let the chips fall where thy may. I am a single father of a wonderful Boy. twelve. I'm a down to earth kind of guy. I believe in living Ur life the best that u can with the tools that r giving to u. Treat others as u would like to be treated. I'm fairly patient man. I mean there's no use in getting excited if u can't do much about it. I'm a hard worker, I get that from my dad. But i also like to have a good time. I love music, art, sports, and life. Sunny days r great, but rainy days make me feel alive. I am reliable, romantic, kind man. I am looking for a nice, charming and family-oriented lady for love and marriage, I am very serious and don't play games.
Advertisement

#132585 by ratt84 Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:09 am
Good day,My names is Davin Care I am a US Soldier deployed in Afghanistan. I am pretty easy going a good listener. Let me say that, what u r about to read may inspire u, denture u, make u sad, or even anger u. But i think that honesty is the best policy. Say it, and let the chips fall where thy may. I am a single father of a wonderful Boy. twelve. I'm a down to earth kind of guy. I believe in living Ur life the best that u can with the tools that r giving to u. Treat others as u would like to be treated. I'm fairly patient man. I mean there's no use in getting excited if u can't do much about it. I'm a hard worker, I get that from my dad. But i also like to have a good time. I love music, art, sports, and life. Sunny days r great, but rainy days make me feel alive. .
Davin..

Received: from [41.86.155.186]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Lagos, Nigeria

#132587 by ratt84 Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:14 am
facebook.com/davin.care
Davin Care
Worked at United States Army
Studied at University of Washington
Lives in Vancouver, Washington
From Kabul, Afghanistan
Joined Facebook September 10

facebook.com/josey.moore.31
Josey Moore
Male

facebook.com/people/100004238852008
Davin Cook
Works at United States Army
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Vancouver, Washington
Male

pics are stolen from the Feb 28, 2007 MS album of Tyler D., 28, Iowa
#132592 by ratt84 Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:32 am
tagged.com
Mitchell Hill
Tagline: Good Mood
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
High School: Fort Vancouver High School '06
College: Lake Washington Technical College '02

About Me:
im a simple down to earth kinda girl with a huge heart im very passionate and im pretty awesome n im smart

pics stolen from the 2007 MS album of an Australian woman Amanda McM., 29, Perth W.A
#186674 by JosieG74 Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:23 am
This is him on connectingsingles.com

About me:
I am pretty easy going a good listener. I think that honesty is the best policy. Say it, and let the chips fall where thy may. I am a single father of a wonderful Boy. eleven Year. I'm a down to earth kind of guy. I believe in living your life the best that u can with the tools that r giving to you. Treat others as u would like to be treated. I'm fairly patient man. I mean there no use in getting excited if u can't do much about it. I'm a hard worker, I get that from my dad. But i also like to have a good time. I love music, art, sports, and life. Sunny days are great, but rainy days make me feel alive.

I’m looking for:
really wanna meet with a trust worthy, honest, faithful,loyal,loving,caring and industrious woman willing to help me build a happy home.

http://photos.connectingsingles.com/dat ... 358487.jpg