Information on romance scams and scammers.
#132632 by Spook Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:47 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6654701
USER ID: 6654701
Nickname: thomas500
Name: thomas clark
State/Region: Texas
City: Texas City

IMPATIENT MUGU :roll:
thomas500: how are u doing thank for your message i will like to get to no u
thomas500: nice do u have a yahoo
thomas500: let talk on yahoo now
thomas500: do u have yahoo i wil like us to talk on yahoo so we can do photo share i am not always on person.com
thomas500: thomcruz201 add me now on instant messenger

Advertisement

#132790 by Spook Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:16 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 6-Nov-12 at 11:49:16am 'Europe/London' time
1st Open 7-Nov-12 at 01:09:49am +00:00 (86%) Torrance, California, United States
Opened 7-Nov-12 at 01:09:49am (UTC +00:00) - 13hours20mins33secs after sending
Location Torrance, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (69¸31¸101¸118:29607)

IP: 69.31.101.118
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Recently reported forum spam source
#133888 by Spook Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:39 am
2nd contact

Received: from [74.115.1.94]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 23:25:43 -0800 (PST)
IP: 74.115.1.94
ISP: AnchorFree
Organization: AnchorFree
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Geolocation Information

Hello .. how are u doing i am so sorry for my late respond to your email.What a wonderful beginning to a new year,me finding you,confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone,Thank you,,What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you I try to put this feeling into words,but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about.As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as am going to love u,Yet, my love for you continues to mature every sec,growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel.No words, no actions could even come close,that very first day that i saw you on match you captivate my heart with so much love and my heart told me that you are the one for me..i have been single for so long and i hate life about that..i just want to be with you and i want us to move along with each other and see what the future may hold,we need to get along with each other and plan for a better future i will always stand by you and be the smile on your face i will never be the tears of pain in your eye..you deserve to be treated like a queen, cos you are the perfect woman and you have all the quality i am looking for in a woman, honest loving and caring truthful,that what i want,your name have been pondering in my head like a play back song.I want a open, honest,long, lasting, committed relationship, with a partner and i want me and u to get along together I believe a successful relationship requires both individuals to put 100% effort into it. Both must also be able and willing to engage in meaningful conversation, and be able to express their deepest feelings. Politically, I am liberal, but most of my friends are conservative. That's OK though, I don't judge people on their political views. Surface talk I can do with anyone, and I want more,I enjoy family and friends, but the one who I enjoy the most is my mate! Nobody comes before her. Trust and honesty is extremely important to me. If I can't trust my mate, who can I trust? I like people to be them self, not pretend to be someone they are not.Communication is so important,We live in such a busy world.I believe it is also necessary to get away and relax once in awhile. Life is too short for us to live, and we all need to take the time to stop and smell the roses!Things happen for a reason, If you would like to share a big bowl of popcorn while hanging out watching a movie that would be a plus! I love to walk holding hands, cuddle when I fall asleep and when I wake up. I believe chemistry can happen in a blink of an eye.However, love grows with time. Communication, I also believe we should always strive,to be a good example before our children, even if they are grown.Trust and honesty is extremely important to me i am so good in romance and sex and i can handle you and make you feel happy all day and night, and all you wish will be my every command, i am in love with you..hope to here back from u.
#142152 by marabella Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:18 am
Hi:) This person goes under another name in facebook: Antonio Rodriguez. I asked me to be his friend, told me he was from Hopkinsville,kentucky, divorced and in a mission in afghanistan. It rung a bell because he started up his writing with: "Am from USA", no american write like that. I checked his photo in google search and this page popped up. Just wanne let you know. He use the same photo as in the other...big smile, in a army green t-shirt.

this is contact info in facebook: [email protected] notting else. born the 28 of october. His photo lead me to ypur page :)