Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20216 by serialstech Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 am
Can someone please tell me where the IP address originates for this email address? [email protected]
He claims to be in the army stationed in Afghanistan.
This is urgent please help me.
Advertisement

#20217 by The Enchantress Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:12 am
Welcome to Scamwarners serialstech.

Please cease all contact with this definite scammer. Everything he has told you are lies.

See this mail sent by him 3rd June 2009;

Hello.....

I just stumped at your profile and I can see you are a beautiful lady, So if you don't mind I will love to know more about you...I am a loving person that you will enjoy being with and talking to and I will like to say that I am a good kisser please dont get me wrong I am not looking for a one night stand.....

I will be glad if you can give me a little chance so that we can get to know each other and spend sometime together but first I am willing to start as friends. My yahoo instant messenger is [email protected]

We can chat on there and get to know each other as fast as we can.....I am waiting on your response please send me your yahoo id so that I can talk to you on here.....

He was then claiming to be Robin Burrows. Age: 53 and also sent this stolen photograph;

Please post any questions/concerns or further information - it will alert and save others being scammed.

Please see this posting guide - it may help;

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3622

Also this guide http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

We will help you in any way that we can.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#20227 by serialstech Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:37 pm
Thank you; I have other emails, photos and info about him if you would like it.
#20229 by The Enchantress Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:41 pm
Thank you serialstech. I will send my mail address by PM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After further investigation - this scammer is also on these following dating sites;

http://www.meetmekissme.com/search_results.php?offset=1&name=robinburrows82

robinburrows82
City: Los Angeles
State/Province: California

http://www.migente.com/robinburrows82/

Sex: Male

#20231 by The Enchantress Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:27 pm
The big difficulty in tracing scammers is because they use fake names, which they change often.

Also mail addreses. Everything about them is untracable and a lie.

"Michael Packard" - along with many other names has been used by this scammer reported here;

http://www.internet-love-scams.org/forum/photoplog/index.php?n=4327

If you can post - or send me some mails or other information I will check them out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few basic ideas that may help to keep you safer online;

Never send money to anyone you do not personally know.

Do not be quick to trust, do not give personal details or share photographs.

Be careful what you post on the net.

Do not put others at risk by being careless.

Be extra cautious and learn how to use Google to check things out.

Not everyone out there is truthful or trustworthy.

#20256 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:33 am
This scammer may claim to have dependant children "morris" aged 12 and "tina" aged 10, and both are living in Los Angeles. Also will claim to be serving in Afghanistan, and is a diabetic.

Mails;

I am so sorry that I was not able to be on here at that time you are here but always know that you are always in my heart cause I think of you all the time.

Here are some questions for you so please your response will be appreciated.

1. What is your middle name?
2. What is your preference, wine or beer?
3. How many languages to you speak?
4. What is the coolest city you have ever been in?
5. How many fingers do you type with?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. Do you have any bad habits?
8. When was the last time you hugged someone?
9. Are you a jealous person?
10. Do you like candlelight and soft music?
11. Preference? Beach or Mountains?
12. Preference? Morning, afternoon, evening, or night? (you can read into this what you want..lol)
13. If you were sent to a secluded island in the pacific, what would be the one thing that you would take with you?
14. What was your mothers first name?
15. Have you ever had a one night stand? (pleading the 5th here WILL NOT work..lol)
16. Do you have any tattoos?
17.What would you do if I walked up to you and put my arms around your back and kissed you on the neck?
18. What did I do to deserve to have you in my life?
19. (last but not least).. Do you know that you have touched my soul?
20 .How do you deal with frustration?
21.What are your ways of dealing with anger?
21. Is jealousy an emotion that comes easily to you?
22.Do you wish you were less or more emotional? Why?
23.What things make you extremely happy?
24.If you were to celebrate a huge success what would you do?
25.What is your favorite way to express your emotions of love?
26.When you are sad about something, how do you wish to be handled?
27.What do you do to relieve stress?
28.When you are feeling lonely, what makes you feel you better?

Dear xxxxx,

Before we even met, my love, I should have told you this: there's this special love that I have deep within my heart. That love is only just for you. It is far greater than this planet, galaxy or universe. I wish I could show you how much you really mean to me.

If I could let you feel how much I do really love you in a kiss or hug, you would only feel the surface of the love that I have for you. The only time when I can show you how much I do really love you is when we are married. For then you will see and taste how much I love you. You can hear the language of my love for you by listening to my heart; it will speak to you. You can taste the sweetest of it in a kiss and you can feel it in a hug. When you look deep into my eyes, you will see how great my love for you is. You will also know and see that it's no lie!

If I could describe the love that I have for you, I would try and use lyrics of love songs and even the sonnets of Shakespeare and it would be impossible, because the love that I love for you is real, unconditional, everlasting and indescribable.

You've had my heart and love from the day we met and you will have it forever. As time goes by, my heart and love for you will keep on growing stronger, brighter and bigger.

Call me your love, lover, boyfriend and future husband from this day forth. You are all mine, as I am all yours. Although we have two different bodies, minds and souls, we have one and the same beautiful heart.

This is my unconditional love for you, from me to you.

I love you, my Buttercup, with all my heart, body, mind and soul. I will never stop loving you. You are my life, my world and my everything. Distance may keep us apart, but you will always and forever be embedded deep within my heart.

Your baby boy

Robin

#20257 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 am
My Dear xxxxx....

Words cannot describe what goes through my mind when I think of you! It boggles my mind how someone can think of someone almost every single second, minute, and hour of every day!

You are truly amazing in everywhere, the good and the bad! There was a time when I just didn't think it was possible for me to love again, the way I love you and yet, we are not together! I sit here and ask myself how this is possible that two people, who care so much about one another, not be together! I love you and adore you! I feel we understand and know each other all too well sometimes!

I ask myself is this all worth, but then I think to myself all the good times and all the good in you and me and this relationship! People say if two people truly love one another than they should overcome anything!

Sometimes I feel it's only me who has the true love, and yours is just a fantasy love. I have put my heart and soul into the past 1 week of my life and you. I feel all the effort I have put forward has got to get me somewhere and then there are days that I just want to give in and say enough is enough. I'm done!

You're my baby, you're my love, you're my best friend, you're everything to me right now, so why, tell me why, why is it so hard to just move forward?. I know you don't want to be with anyone right now. You say that you don't have another in your life, I have proven my love to you, I'm not with anyone, I can't be, until I figure you and me and everything we have or don't have! I don't want to fight, I don't want to hide, and I don't want to lie! I want to be real! I want us to be real!

Please help me to understand where I stand! You can be so confusing sometimes with your actions and words! I choose to stay so I shouldn't complain, but I wouldn't stay if I didn't feel or you didn't make me feel there is a reason! That's why it's so hard to choose to go!

Ultimately a decision will need to be made. Friendship can remain, but are you ready to give up love? Because if your words are real to me when you say, "I love you," then this is something you won't let go of, but also won't take advantage of! I'm here because I want to be here, but a man who is in love can only take so much. Remember, actions speak louder than words! I have not only told you but showed you how much I love you. Sooner or later something has to give; you tell me what that is!

You're my baby love and I will always love you!

Love always,

Robin..................

Dear xxxxx,

Some of the most superb feelings and tingling emotions come from what love an Angel, such as yourself, and I make. Our world, as we have come to see it, has no bearing and an infinite boundary when we are locked lips to lips. No one person can sever that bond of nothing but pure affection and intimate passion. We are the Angels of Our Heaven and with merely our names to live with. A name, which consists of nothing more than symbols of a language taken for granted. I would soon rather speak nothing. A true test of love of which we have accomplished merely by the elucidation in our writing here online.

Earth moves with such apathy that only Our Heaven can keep the pace of our devotion for one another. As slow as the heart beat of a Goliath at rest. Why would the world seem so passive? I believe it is a chance for us to make our own time to spend together. It is love. It is what binds the thoughts of all beings trying to understand it. It appears that you and I have fallen into love, without having looked for it. Well am sorry if I am been pushy well it is how I feel I don't know about you....

This is Heaven and we are the Angels of Our Name....

Affection Always,

Your Heaven's Angel

Robin........................

#20258 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:35 am
Dear xxxxx,

I don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unloved. Then you came along... I don't know why. All I know is that I felt a connection on our first chat, something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we chatted and began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past.

At first I was scared and a part of me wanted to ignore and just believe that you were just someone who was playing a game being that we were both behind the screen. I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to have for you. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or anyone else that I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was becoming insane myself -damn it - I tried to fight these feelings off but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince myself that this can't be for real; that you couldn't REALLY be feeling the same as I was... I was going insane!!! No matter how hard I tried - I just could not fight the feelings I was having for you.

Then the night came when you were expressing how you were beginning to feel which I tried not to believe,because I was scared of being disappointed, but the magnetism that I was feeling was so strong that I could no longer fight it. Our chats became an everyday thing and the feelings just would not go away no matter how hard I tried

We have been together for nearly a month now and I still love you and even more so now. You have become a part of me that I will always cherish. I love you with all my heart always and forever, xxxxx. You have brought me so much happiness.

Love always,

Robin.....

Dear xxxxx,

I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.

When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a man should treat a woman.

xxxxx, please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.

For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.

Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. See, there's a place in me where your fingerprints will rest, your kisses will always linger and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part me. I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Love always,

Robin.....

#20259 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:35 am
Mail sent by scammer "impersonating" (authorising of leave) officer;

Dear Ms. xxxxx,

We received your email and all protocols duly observed.

Attached with this email is the Policies and Instructions for Leave
Request, please print it out, endorse and send it back to us via
email.

--
Thanks.
Authorizing Officer,
Col. Susan Croakley.

#20272 by Ralph Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:44 am
Hi serialstech,

The information and findings posted by The Enchantress is spot on.

As to the email addresses you provided, it is often very difficult to gather information based on email address alone, when asking about other email addresses, please post in a new thread and include some early emails, it just makes it so much easier for us to help you.

This thread should help http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3561

If you have any questions or further information, please dont hesitate to post or ask
#20282 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:19 pm
Mails continue;

Subject: Leave and Liberty Procedure

Hello xxxxx,

We received your email and the attached document and, all protocols duly observed.

Attached with this email is the Leave and Liberty procedure form.

Please read, endorse, scan and send it back to us.

A sum of Two Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($2,150.00) is to be paid as the processing fee. Upon confirmation of payment, a documentation of the Leave Request Form will be issued to you as an evidence of payment.

Due to our on-going reform and policy in transition of power, all our diplomat's accounts are presently under review by the Auditor General, in view of this, all payments are to be made via MoneyGramm to the agent in-charge of the account session.

Below is the information of the Agent in charge:

NAME : Jean Columbus
CITY : Irving
STATE: Texas
ZIP CODE:75039

Please email us the Reference Number given to you at the MoneyGramm store and all of your information on the transaction receipt.

--
Thanks.
Authorizing Officer,
Col. Susan Croakley.

#20283 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:20 pm
This scammer includes these "fake" documents;