Information on romance scams and scammers.
#134945 by ratt84 Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:40 am
Raymond Chandler, [email protected]

single123.com
Chand2012
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: California
City: Whittier
Zip Code: 90606
Description: I am Raymond Chandler,born and raised in Whittier,CA...I work for the US army.

Hello gorgeous,
Sender: Chand2012
I am Raymond Chandler by name,born and raised in Whittier,CA in USA.I just got attracted by your picture that is why i deem it fit to drop a line for you on here.I work for the US ARMY presently in India for a mission.I am the SMA of the United State army.If you will not mind for better conversation let talk via yahoo messenger,I am on yahoo as [email protected] waiting to read from you there.I am also online now....the chemistry that seems not to work may work for us.Waiting to read from you.
Advertisement

#134949 by ratt84 Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/11/21
Location Frankfurt Am Main, Hessen, Germany (43% likelihood)

Re-Opened
Opened 2012/11/21
Location Reykjavik, Iceland (86% likelihood)
Opened on z27-02.opera-mini.net (82.145.208.151:44482)

IP: 82.145.208.151
Hostname: z27-02.opera-mini.net
Organization: Opera Software ASA
Services: Confirmed proxy server
#135029 by ratt84 Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:47 pm
Oh....I am happy to read from you. I am a very busy person
because of the nature of my job very tedious,I am looking forward to
chat with you.But,as we are different busy entities,I guess I need to send some questions to you
try to find time to answer mine just as a means of getting to know
each other,my answers or view to the questions is at the front of each
questions .My questions from you is as follows:

Favorite Color? Green,Blue and Yellow
Holiday you like best? Military off duty
when is your Birthday? 08/25/1962
What is your relationship with your parents like? Very cordial
Have Brothers or Sisters? Yes
Have Pets or like pets? I have a horse
When was your last relationship & how long did it last? My last
relationship last for 20years
Do you own or rent a house/apartment? I own my house
What's your religion? Christian
Are you family oriented or like the bachelor life? Family Oriented
Do you have any hobbies? Reading news paper
Are you or can you be affectionate and caring? Yes
If something was bothering you would you keep it to yourself or tell me? Yes
Where is your home town? Where did you grow up? Whittier,California
and Yes I grew up there.
What's your highest education level? Master's Degree
Do you wear glasses? Yes
Do you smoke? If yes, how often? No
What are you looking for in a relationship? Serious relationship,and trustworthy
What are you most proud about? My job
Do you anger easily? Do you have a temper? Not really
Where do you see yourself in five years from now? Retire and stay or
live with a woman
Where did you go on your last vacation? Korea
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
USA,UK,CANADA,INDIA or AUSTRALIA
What type of movies do you like to watch? Horror movies
Do you have kid(s) I have grown up children.
What do you do for a living? I work for the US ARMY

So,let get started from a point after your reply,I shall send some of my pictures to you.
Waiting to read from you as soon as possible.

Cheers.....
How are you doing over there and how has been your day???? Well,up till now I have not see any reply from you.

Received: by 10.204.129.214 IP Mr. Google
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012
#138420 by began steele Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:40 am
The pathetic scammer uses the same photos such as -The newly appointed 14th Sergeant Major of the Army, Raymond F. Chandler III, visited Fort Leavenworth on April 14 to meet with Army ... so won't put them all here again.
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5978179096
[email protected]
Hello,

Thanks for the response. I will like to use this opportunity to tell you some more about me. My name is Capt. Derrick Chandler . I am 50yrs old,I am a widower, I live in Los Angeles LA, USA,But am in Afghanistan presently I'm Military Us Army A man of Peace. I seek LTR and do not mind a LDR to achieve this; though the distance i feel its up to both of us to determine if we gonna be or not. Sincere love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart,if distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much, and its up to us to determine if we gonna be together or not, and its worth a try.

I was once married to a loving, caring, honest and sincere woman until death came and took her away from me; i lost my wife 5yrs ago in an auto accident. I have a Son, He is all i have for now.. He is now 12yrs old, His name is Martin, he is loving and intelligent like me he Stay with my Nanny in California she's the one taking care of her. I have a kind heart and I have a lot of love in my heart to give it to my beloved woman. Am optimistic and do hope a day would come I would see a woman that will fill my life with sunny rays of happy family life. Though we have good and bad habits, we would have to share it together and accommodate each other, that way we would be in-separable.I will do my best to create warm tender atmosphere and special coziness where one can feel comfortable, i like people that are free and express themselves easily.

My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly and stand by my nations I want the peace for the world, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she would also inspire me to do good. Love is most paramount for me, i need a companion to share my life with, who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with her and share what life has in stall for us both joy and sorrow. I'd like to look up to her as an authority for me, be proud of her, adore her, be supportive, she would have my devotion, understanding,kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness,soul support and my great love. I expect to get all these traits from her too in return, Everyone wants something good for themselves, or don't you wish yourself well? i want something good for me and my kid, that's why i wanna be with you Smile.

I am aware lots of guys would actually tell you they are loving. kind, honest, bla bla and when you meet them they are completely opposite lol, well baby am not a cliche, i can't tell you how good i am or how loving i am i have to show it, and that's what am all out to do. There are so many interesting things about me, i am realy fun to be with, and am hoping a special person like you would compliment me. I will be waiting to read back from you. A little more about me: I am intelligent, smart, honest, i don't smoke, but i drink socially and NOT to get drunk lol, i also have a good sense of humor. I love to make others laugh and like to laugh too. Pscheww looks like i have typed away, i would love to know more about you too, please describe yourself, dreams, aspirations and feel free to tell me anything about you, meanwhile i would love to know the following:

Are you still married? For i would NEVER date a married woman, for i know i would like it if someone was wooing my wife. :=)
    How long have you been on the site ?
    What do you seek from the site?
    What do you do for a living?
    How many kids do you have and how old are they?
    Do they live with you?
    Do you have any pets?   
    I have attached a picture of myself to this email, let me know what you think.I would be waiting to read from you and i will be back as soon as i get back from patrol.
   Thanks
   Capt. Derrick Chandler

Derrick C

Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 291 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: looking for a live life

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

About Me:
I consider myself an easygoing, well balanced, mature, kind, professional, sincere, caring person with a good sense of humor who laughs a lot on his own time, but is serious at work, (performing well and excelling are very important to me), and when the occasion merits it...a person who respects others' beliefs, styles, cultures, way of thinking...I do not like to judge others by their appearance or first impression, but for how they handle themselves and how they treat others. Even though I am very accepting, and tolerant, I do have strong moral values and I'm not into criminal or unethical behavior. I like the motto: "Agree to disagree"". I like to have intelligent conversations and discover the real person behind the facade, try to see the positive and always try to make things work no matter how impossible they seem. Honesty is important; tell someone what you are thinking and feeling, don't waste their time and or yours. I like to live a high quality life, try to have the best things relatively speaking. I like to improve every day and I monitor myself, I expect the best from myself but not at the expense of others. I like to live in harmony with other people and the surround

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#175447 by Grunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:52 am
FMF
larrywenbux
I am Looking for a trustworthy Lady for Marriage
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 2" (157 cm)
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Military
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
feeling
flower
funny
hamburg
hanging out.
military
newyork
party
tennis

About Me
I am a confident and passionate person. I am a very outgoing and take every opportunity that comes my way. I love my Sailing and Skiing as they are a great way to make new friends and have some fun also taking you all over the world. I also enjoy going out for a few drinks with and having a good time with friends and family. Im easy going, who likes to talk as much as I like to listen. I love someone with a great sense of humor as i think the ability to make each other laugh is one of the closest connections you can have

My Perfect First Date
the type of person that I'm looking for, personality-wise, some one who is funny, out-going, smart, puts others first before himself, great smile, and just, some one who just makes me feel good and happy, that makes me want to always be around her. Physically, I personally like women with a nice body, but I do make exceptions so don't let that make you hesistate to message I'm NOT into women trying to be something that they are not. JUst be yourself and nothing more-or-less.

hello how are you doing? i am Larry wenbux from Springfield in USA. i am a
Captain in the US military currently serving in kabul,Afghanistan. I am new on
this dating service and just came across your profile and was prone to contact
you.
[email protected]