Information on romance scams and scammers.
#137690 by Spook Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:41 am
http://en.netlog.com/standzik
Stan Dzik
standzik
male - 46 years, New York City, United States

Dear Love,
I am Stanislaw Brodzik from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw your profile today and got interested in you, actually am looking for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is ([email protected] )
Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from
Stanislaw ....

Advertisement

#137705 by Spook Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:16 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 5-Dec-12 at 08:42:54am 'Europe/London' time
Opened 5-Dec-12 at 11:04:19am (UTC +00:00) - 2hours21mins25secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸82¸82¸126:1306)
#137864 by Spook Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:46 am
Received: from [41.82.81.207]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 09:08:46 +0000 (GMT)
IP: 41.82.81.207
ISP: SONATEL

My Dearest,

Thanks for your email reply. Like i told you earlier, i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. i am 46years old,an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. I have two kids Bethany and Gerald, before I spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music, My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife and Daughter died three years ago. they died in a car accident. I told myself that i will not marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and daughter but right now, it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again.
Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job? Also send me your own pictures and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well. I attach my pictures for you to see.

I am so honored to have you in my life.
Lots of kiss and hugs. I wait to hear from you soon and do not forget to send your pictures.

Yours,
Stanislaw

#142184 by Spook Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:29 pm
Received: from [41.82.76.48]

Dear Love,
My heart has already found it's way to you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect friend and I hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better then what we have had. I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you, baby.
Honey sorry i was so busy to come online to answer you;
I finally got the Senegalese job in west Africa :mrgreen:
Love Always,
Yours
stanislaw
#142193 by ratt84 Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:01 pm
also on FMF
frank544
love to be loved
Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: European
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am new on here seeking for a serious and matured woman for a serious relationship

About Me
am just an honest and open minded man seeking for an honest woman for a serious relationship,am just an honest and open minded man seeking for an honest woman for a serious relationship,am just an honest and open minded man seeking for an honest woman for a serious relationship,
#142194 by ratt84 Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:06 pm
netlog.com
frankjacob4
male - 56 years, Senegal
Name frank jacob
Date of birth 14/07/1956
Location Senegal
Native language English

posted on sb. profile on netlog
6 days ago
Greetings from Mr Frank,
I am Frank Jacob from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw your profile today on netlog.com Dating site honestly your beauty and your innocent decent appearance gave me the thought and encouragement to write to you and got interested in you and to see if we can get to know each other well..i might not be very handsome like most men in your country but i think i have the beauty of the mind which is more valuable to me.actually am looking for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is.please feel free to write me cause am not too often on this site..
([email protected])
Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from
Frank
#142216 by ratt84 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 pm
My Dearest,

Thanks for your email reply. Like i told you earlier, i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i joined the site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight.i am 46years old,an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. I have two kids Bethany and Gerald,I spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music,My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.I have everything a man need in his life but the only thing left is to get a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife and Daughter died three years ago. they died in a car accident.I told myself that i will not marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and daughter but right now, it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me.I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again.Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job?Also send me your real pictures and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday because it will help us to know each other very well.I attach my pictures for you to see.I am so honored to have you in my life.Lots of kiss and hugs. I wait
to hear from you soon and do not forget to send your pictures like i said earlier
take care and send my regards to each of every one of your family...
Yours
frank

Received: from [41.82.77.157]
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Dakar, Senegal