Information on romance scams and scammers.
#138285 by ratt84 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:31 pm
never wrote him, never heard of him
must be a secret admirer :mrgreen:

facebook.com/george.powell.507679
George Powell
International Businessman at SELF-MADE
Studied Business Management at University of Houston
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Glasgow, United Kingdom

Basic Info
Sex Male
Interested In Women
Relationship Status Single
Languages English, Spanish, Italian, French and Russian

Favorite Quotations
Without God life makes no sense

About George
First and foremost, I am a God loving Christian gentleman. Most people can't handle that but I am very outspoken and proud of my faith. The Lord comes first in my life then family then friends. I was raised from a core Baptist family and I am very active in Church. I consider myself as a passionate, romantic, down to earth, loving, caring, sincere, honest, trustworthy, compassionate an spontaneous professional. I like to laugh and I have a great sense of humor. I have mad passion for children and animals. I currently have 4 dogs and a white Stallion horse. Generally, I am a complete gentleman if you get to know me more better on a personal level. I have built a successful career as an International Businessman and I really enjoy what I do. I interact and meet different from all walks of life on a regular and traveling is part of my job. I like adventures, sight seeing, and learning more about foreign cultures, traditions and lifestyles. I like the outdoors and basically anything fun with my spouse. I enjoy college Football, Basketball, Golfing, Rodeos and Nascar. I like hugging, cuddling, and smooching on the couch while watching a nice movies with my spouse. I like holding hands, smelling roses and showing affection in public. I am just full of love and bunch of affection to shower on Mrs Right. I am looking for a serious, committed and long lasting relationship that would ultimately lead to marriage in the future. I want someone that would be my best friend, life partner, companion, confidant and soulmate. I want someone who is tired of being alone and wants to settle down a complete gentleman. Age, race, and distance is not an issue with me because what matters is finding true love and just being happy in life. Life's too short to be spent alone! If you are looking for flings, one night stands, sex mate, email penpal just move on because I am not the man for you. Only serious minded and independent ladies need apply!!
Joined Facebook Tuesday (12-04-2012)

pic stolen from Jack Chambers
http://www.houstonandbeyond.com/jackchambers.html
http://www.facebook.com/jack.chambers.988

Advertisement

#138289 by ratt84 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:46 pm
Good Morning xxx,
I pray this message finds you and your family in great health and wellness. Thanks for responding to my message from Facebook. :shock: I am pleased to make your acquaintance! I would like to know you more better. What are your interests? What makes you smile? Where are you from? Do you have children? Feel free to ask me anything and have a good day.

Sincerely Yours,
George Powell Jr,
Importer & Exporter (Golds & Diamonds) :laugh-s:

IP mr. google
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012
#141898 by Spook Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:24 pm
badoo
George, 50
Houston, TX, United States
About me
First off I'm a God loving Christian gentleman. Most people can't handle that but I'm very outspoken and proud of my faith. The Lord comes first in my life then family then friends. I was raised from a core Baptist family and I'm very active in Church. I consider myself as a passionate, romantic, down to earth, loving, caring, sincere, honest, trustworthy, compassionate an spontaneous … professional. I like to laugh and I have a great sense of humor. I have mad passion for children and animals. I currently have 4 dogs and a white Stallion horse. Generally, I'm a complete gentleman if you get to know me more better on a personal level. I have built a successful career as an International Businessman and I really enjoy what I do. I meet different people from all walks of life on a regular basis and traveling is part of my job. I'm looking for a serious, committed and long lasting relationship.
Interested in
I like adventures, sight seeing, and learning more about foreign cultures, traditions and lifestyles. I like the outdoors and basically anything fun with my spouse. I enjoy college and professional Football, Basketball, Golfing, Rodeos and Nascar. I like hugging, cuddling, and smooching on the couch while watching a nice movies with my spouse. I like holding hands, smelling roses and showing … affection in public. I am just full of love and bunch of affection to shower on Mrs Right.

Good Morning Gorgeous,
I pray this message finds you in good health. My name is George, I am a single God fearing Christian gentleman. I just read your profile and I am impressed with what I have seen. You are a very beautiful woman with a cute smile. I would like to have an intelligent conversation with you because you seem like an interesting person. My private email is [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a wonderful day and keep in touch always!
#141968 by Spook Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:30 am
Received: from [41.71.167.97]
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 01:24:22 -0800 (PST)

IP: 41.71.167.97
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
State/Region: Rivers
City: Port Harcourt

Thanks for responding. I would like to know you more better. What are your interests? Please, tell me more about yourself