Information on romance scams and scammers.
#21407 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:13 pm
ANNA EVDOKIMOVA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used Anna546

Claims 27 years old, dob 12th May 1982, single, never married, no children, "shop worker" or "nurse" living in Cheboksary (??????????), Republic of Chuvashia, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

This scammer on this dating site http://www.lovruss.com/users/default/673.htm

Anna546

Anna evdokimova

Birthday 12.05.1982
Marital status Single
Children None
Hair color Blonde
Eyes color Blue
Smoke Non-Smoker
Drink Never drink
Education Post graduate
Known languages English, Russian
Job nurse

Seeking man age 29 - 57

My name is Anna. I have decided to try to be registered on this site to find the favourite person.
To me spoke that here there are serious people, and I hope to find the love. I work as the nurse in city hospital. I very much like to help people. I very true, also cannot change to the favourite person.

I wish to find the same man who will be true to me. I will look forward your letters.

I wish to meet the man which wishes to find serious relations. That who will love me and to respect, will not betray and will respect my opinion. Who wishes to create a happy family in the future and to have children. I wait for your letters.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#21408 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:14 pm
Mails;

Hello my dear friend xxxxx

I am glad, that you have answered me my letter. Also I hope, that we will have the further dialogue and Let's be better study each other. As thanks for your photos they are fine.

I use the program the translator to write to you.

I will tell a little about me directly: My age of 27 years, my name - Anna. I live in Russia My city Cheboksary. I was not married, also I live in to apartment of my parents. I finishing college of trade, and Work now, as the saleswoman in shop of children's toys. I my work with children very much as. For me as productive For leisure, Periodically you are engaged in sports meets for body service.

I travel and in various places, but my work does not allow me to do Often. I have no many friends. To that-that I think, that it is better to have 2-3 friends to the presents, rather than that 8-10, Who only pretends that it your friend. We sometimes together to spend time, To play billiards and tennis, we other entertainments.

It is very difficult to be that. To it is a pity, but in our country of the man awfully understand As it is necessary to address with women. And in basic their majority abuses alcohol and Some people even use drugs. It is very bad. I would not like to have the husband which alcoholic Or used drugs. I only wish to create the healthy and strong family consisting of the cautious and gentle husband and Our children. In the future I wish to have children with my favourite person.

I am glad, that we have the general interests, and I hope, that they with the future only will increase. It is a lot of people from my environment said me, that my idea to find good the man abroad it not really. But I all the same said them, that I will search for happiness which it would be not necessaryl to me. And I am glad, that I have such possibility to study you better. And it is possible, that that it placed, we will meet And we will run to, in a consequence terminating in hot embraces the friend by the friend.

It also will be the best day in my life. But I have a little fallen in pensiveness, and was possible To speak about it early still. But I was in the habit to speak all fairly and not to hide idea. I hope, what you understand me?

I send you Photos my person. Please to establish interesting things you about me and To inform me it is a little Information concerning you: what do you love entertainments?

What your character? What qualities you love women? Tell more about a city in which you live?

I will be to inform you more on me directly in following E-mail.

I will wait yours for the message. Sincerely yours and gentle embraces, Anna.

POSTSCRIPT: I use Internet cafe for the correspondence, therefore do not worry, whether I have answered at once you.

I will necessarily answer you as I will have possibility.

HI my lover xxxxx!!!!!!

xxxxx I have found your city on a card!!! It very beautiful. I very much wish to arrive to you somewhat quicker that we have walked on your remarkable city!

My thoughts only about you, you my prince!!! I very much love you. To fall asleep in your hands, to wake up from your warm breath. To sit, having drawn in under themselves legs and to look, how you prepare. To look film, having put a chin to you at a breast. To inhale your smell, such fresh and warm, was absorbed in your neck. To take you under a hand, leaving on street. To fall asleep, having put a head to you on knees and feeling as you tips of fingers drive to me on a back.

To go with you along the street, a hand in a hand, sometimes compressing fingers that you to me have warmed them. As the cat to compress cams, sticking nails in a palm to not scratch you. To examine your smile in a dream, a silhouette your such children's the face, Your such correct nose and kind eyes with long eyelashes. To suit and embrace you, having felt as you kiss my hair. Standing beside to feel, how you strong-is strongly nestle on me because it is tired, And all complexities to us to pass together easier.

To nestle a cheek on your cheek. To feed you with an orange from hands. To listen, as you breathe to me in an ear. To blow at you that you have turned and has kissed me. To lay under your hand, choking, but not daring to be stirred to not wake you. To wake up from your kiss, such gentle, warm and morning. Recollecting you to feel, how tips of fingers grow cold.

The nobility, that under your T-short is a secret known only to you and me. To be assured that between us never there will be another. this be simple cannot. I know. To fall asleep in your T-short, feeling your smell. To die of tenderness, falling in your embraces.

I. want. That. So. Was. Always. The most gentle kiss for xxxxx!!!!

Yours Anna

ps: I will call to you today, I wish to hear you more and more.

#21409 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:16 pm
Hello my dear xxxxx. I am glad to see your message.

It is very a pity to me, that we today with you has not talked, but me pleases, that you have learnt me, you had a problem with communication. I can answer some questions today, I hope you me understand, and on other questions, I will answer you in the tomorrow's letter. I have come to the girlfriend to call, and to write you this letter, at her mum Works in bank, and she has given me the detailed information on how you can translate money, The easiest and fast by. You can send me them tomorrow, and on Monday since morning, I would go To do all necessary documents, faster to arrive to you my prince and to see you in a reality.

You should enter into the bank, which office "Western union" or "Money Gram". In bank to me have told, That is branches, are accessible in each city, therefore to you, the problem will not find.

When you will direct money, you should define my full name and the address.

The country: Russia
Republic: Chuvashiya
City: Cheboksary
The postal index: 429537
Street: petrova 25
Apartment number: 34
Name: Anna
Surname: Evdokimova

When I will receive this money, I should define the full Name and the address. As I should define your full name and your address?

Besides I should inform in bank to confidential Number (MTCN).

This number to you to inform in bank after a parcel of money, And It is necessary for you to inform this number to me in messages.

All moving will occupy some hours, but it will be necessary to pay for it It is a little money to people in bank. I think, that it is a reliable way Movements. The favourite now it has come time me to go.

I will wait for your letter tomorrow. Yours for ever Anna.

#21410 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:16 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#21411 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:17 pm

#21412 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:18 pm

#21414 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:18 pm

#242574 by perrya Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:52 am
All the photos on this topic are of Ann Angel! Visit her website if you do not believe it. They are two different people. Ann Angel was born June 9, 1985, in Warsaw Poland and has lived in the USA for 10 years.