Information on romance scams and scammers.
#141704 by ratt84 Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:48 pm
christiandatingforfree.com

Vannesa30
Seeking for true man
Gender Female
Country United States
City West Frankfort Illinois
State Illinois
Age 28
Smoker No
Ethnicity Mixed Race
Profession Self Employed
Willing to relocate? Sure, why not
Marital Status Single
Do you have children? No
Do you want children? Want Children
Education Level Some College
Interests Camping,snuggling

About Me
I smile and laugh a lot, I really enjoy a fun night out, I like go out for dinner, I have excellent taste in restaurants, I like cinemas, and I love nature. I love taking care of my body, mind and soul. I love to take care of my man, to play guitar, Japanese food. I love to travel. I like to read and write, I like computers, I love listening to music, I love dancing (I grew up dancing to salsa and meringue, are my favorites...

First Date
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere.. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.

Advertisement

#141706 by ratt84 Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:55 pm
How are you doing today ?Well I am so much happy to hear from you soon,and this really show how much you are really have interesting in getting to know much about me.Well i know once we are able to be honest to each other,I believe this would help us to be opened to each other completely and it also would help us to understand much about each other very well.Anyway i would like to tell you more about myself and i am telling this with honest and truthful just for you to understand more about me and the kind of person im.Ok let me start from here.My name is Vanessa Lynn .Im 26 years of age Im the only child of my parents and im also a single lady never been in married to any man and i have no kids yet but im willing to have kids with someone who is ready to be loved by the beauty of my heart and who's looking for a long term relationship.Well my dad is from Spain Madrid while mom are from Chicago but they got to meet in Spain and thats where i was born but when i was at the age of 14 i loose my dad on a plane crash and mom always think about how she got to loose my dad and she have to travel me back to the states cause we have a house there in Chicago,Illinois ,but some years later my mom had a breast cancer and the next year i lost her too that was when i was at the age of 22 and since then there maid has been taking good care of me and why i dont know any of my family member is because my dad dont like to take me to visit them,since then the agony of loosing my mum and growing up without my dad`s consent has always be a dreadful thought right inside of me..Well this is the little story about my self which i think i should share with you about me and my parents.,Anyway am working as a self employed ,into buying and selling of antiques,presently am out of the state to buy some goods in Lagos Nigeria ,hopefully i will be coming back to the state in three weeks ,Well to say the fact.. i am here for a serious and Long Term relationship and really looking for a man who is loving, caring, honest, trustworthy and open minded man to be with for the rest of my Life . But to be honest i am so scared of men because they are wicked and they do like to cheat on we ladies and moreover i have been hurt before and i don"t really want that to happen to me any more , Thats why i don"t just wanna jump into a relationship with any man and now i can see that you are so different from those kind of stupid men messing round .. i am just telling you this from my past experience and i hope you understand me ???

Received: from [197.242.105.139]
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Lagos, Nigeria

Image Image