Information on romance scams and scammers.
#141855 by aguilawild Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:40 am
I was scammed out of 8500. from this low life who had a phone from my area of Florida and then he went on a trip to LA and then to Africa. If took me a lot of investigation before I finally figured it out and now out the money. Here is his latest email and demand for money.
Micheal Hauser
12:08 PM (22 hours ago)

to me
Good morning Lisa, and how was your night, and your trip if you are home.....Lisa I miss you, and it hurts me so much to know that we were not like the way we started ,its like you are sleeping away from my arms Lisa,it hurts me , because you have changed from the caring Lisa and woman I know, I have been sick and weak thinking about the words you say to me,Lisa we talked about you getting me something so I can come home, I waited for you, you did as if it does not bother you or mean anything to you.....any little thing you start to accuse me telling me nonsense words ,what do you think your money can do in my life, or do you think I am poor or a begger, I still wonder if you are true with your words that you do help people, just look at what you are saying to , is this how we started?is it because I asked you for help, you think you can talk to me anyhow or want to control or take advantage of me, No Lisa, I won't give you that chance because I am not stupid that a woman will control me, I did took vow with you because I loved you and wanted you in my life, you took all for granted....you will call me names call me cheat insult me, yet you will say you love me you want me home, I demanded for what will bring me home, you dont want to do it....I don't know how you want me to fly home and leave my priority Lisa,gosh you are do demanding and you don't even care...You just stress me alot...
When I ran his email on scamalert4u.com every time I put in frmmicheal with a number 22,32,42,52,62,72,82,92 and used either aol.com, yahoo.com or gmail.com if came up with criminal email scammers. He also has 3 Facebook pages Micheal B Hauser, Micheal Behr and John Mike. I trace his IP address and it is in South Africa. and now this one from this email is in Dubai 173.45.76.58
So he has changed his position. His one on Christmas day was 41.151.153.242 which is South Africa. His phone numbers are 3213451832 and the one in South Africa was 27730020235 He is a real gem. I wish I could really get my money back but this was a very hard lesson to learn.
Advertisement

#141860 by began steele Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:01 pm
173.45.76.58 is a proxy IP used to hide the real location and is also used by spammers. He hasn't moved from his location at all and spends long hours in a internet cafe in Africa scamming people . And what is posted above are the words of a piece of filth trying to make you feel guilty so he can con more money off you. This is typical of scammers who will continue to lie through their back passages. He doesn't give two tinkers cuss about who he scams, or how much, nor what he says to do it. He is not a Gem- he is totally and utterly foul.
Google search is far better to use to search for scammers email addresses and the results are open and from my definite knowledge scamalert4u use unverified and hidden data.
Last edited by began steele on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#141871 by aguilawild Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:04 pm
I have received several more emails from him today looking for his money which of course I am not sending to him and you are right the IP addresses are all over the place including one for a private IP address and the last one is back in South Africa. Now he has made a new website for his "construction company. http://www.hausingconstructions.com with a way to collect from credit cards. Wow. This is kinda fun watching it. I just wish he didn't have my real name. I gave it to him when I thought he was real.
Last edited by aguilawild on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
#141876 by began steele Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:43 pm
Could you ensure the link http://www.hausingconstrucions.com is correct since it comes up a blank. It must be spelt correctly. We need some email headers with the email about it to enable the website killers to destroy it with evidence of scam.
You must stop communicating with the scammer. It will do you no good. You may educate him by mistake and it is better you tell nothing, block him, and vanish without trace. I guess you are hurt inside too and we are sorry, so for other reasons it's better to depart and you can begin to forget about it.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#141884 by ratt84 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:27 pm
facebook.com/michealb.hauser
Micheal B Hauser
Worked at self employed
Lives in Melbourne, Florida
Widowed
Male

About Micheal B
I'm fun... seriously I am a fun person to hang out with. Ask any of my friends and they would tell you that. I love to laugh and just pretty much make fun of the state of the world. I'm very much what I say I am in this profile. I'm also way better at meeting in person and making a positive first impression. It seems on line one isn't really given a chance to do that so I'm trying to fine tune part of my profile to adapt to that mind set. Not sure this is working but I'm going to try it and see where it goes.

Favorite Quotations
Humor is how we stay sane I think.

yahoo avatar

his website
http://www.hausingconstructions.com/

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HAUSINGCONSTRUCTIONS.COM
Created on: 26-Dec-12 :lol:
Expires on: 26-Dec-13

http://www.hausingconstructions.com/about
Thanks for visiting our website. We look forward to learning about you project and individual needs. Please choose your perfered method of communication and we will contact you shortly.

Michael B. Hauser
(321) 345-1832 home
103 w. Seminal ave
Melbourne, FL 32901
#141886 by ratt84 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:30 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/12/28
Location Pretoria, South Africa (86% likelihood)
Opened on 8ta-151-130-183.telkomadsl.co.za (41.151.130.183:57257)

I am good thanks and how is your holiday season?

Received: from [41.151.130.183]
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012