Information on romance scams and scammers.
#141869 by Spook Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:56 pm
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5980988295
Nick B
49, Torrance, CA

Dear Baby, I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart right now. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me. You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression. Love Always,Nick

Hello My dear I also would love to inform that I am a very busy man but I can always make out time for us, if you are truly serious about having a relationship with me. If I may ask what exactly do you seek in dating sites ? Well, this are just some information about me, I hope to hear from you soon.I will stop here for now; I hope to hear from you again. I believe we will get to know better as we continue to relate with each other in truth, like i said before in my last mail to you...I can still create out time to chat with you on tagged and send mail to our email box if you have such time,just let me know.heheheh so honey how is the weather over there.....i really want us to be close because i like you and i feel something great for you baby....kissssssssssss cant wait to see you face to face So keep smiling and have a lovely day.....baby you are so sweet...finally am so happy that i meet a nice woman....u capture my every thought.....i want to have your pictures on my laptop .... if you don't mind to send me more pictures of you to my email....i will be more than happy to look at them every day and night .....you r s sweet woman...one thing you should know more about me is that I am a very honest and careing man...hope you like that..i speak very little mail too...i will be on my computer waiting to read again from you...ur sweet words and assuring too....thank you so much...am so glad i meet you. thanks sweetieNick..... please send me some of your photos now i will be waiting...call me any time +447045795964 :twisted:

thanks sweetie here is my email [email protected]

Last edited by Spook on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#141970 by Spook Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:55 am
:laugh-s: his yahoo avatar!

Brad from Focushawaii!

2 messages
IP: 204.93.60.183
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Confirmed proxy server
State/Region: California
City: Torrance

IP: 199.255.209.165
ISP: AnchorFree
Organization: WebSystemConsulting
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)

Hi Dear

Am Nick Bell I AM FROM AUSTIN TEXAS BUT BASICALLY LIVING IN MANCHESTER CITY England. A FATHER OF A LOVELY SON 3YEARS OLD,I LOST THE MOTHER 2 YEARS AGO ON AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT.

actually am trying to express my feelings to you that i really love you not your beauty, i don't really mind if you are married or not all i need is just your love and your caring because that is what i am looking for. i hope you will be nice to me heheheh have a nice time hummm kisss ..................

living in England .and i work there as well..I LOVE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS REAL ABOUT LIFE AND WANT THE BEST OUT OF LIFE.I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS HONEST AND SINCERE CARING WOMAN TO LOVE AND CHERISH FOREVER.A WOMAN THAT WE LOVE ME AND MY SON......

I AM LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP.MY MOST HOBBY IS TRAVELING AND SPENDING A LOVELY TIME WITH MY KIDS,BECAUSE HE HIS SPECIAL TO MY LIFE.SO TELL ME ABEAT ABOUT YOURSELF,WHERE ARE YOU FROM AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR A LIVING..

thanks for your time..once again will be waiting a reply back from you..thanks sweetie..

Nick