Information on romance scams and scammers.
#142018 by ratt84 Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:41 pm
netlog.com
fisher_jerry
male - 54 years, Armada, United States
Name Jerry Fisher
Date of birth 11/09/1958
Location Armada, United States
Native language English
Company self Employed
Profession contractor (Manager)

About me
i am a loving and caring man with a big heart i am sweet ,loving, intelligent man with a big heart. I love being unique and am proud of all that I am. I have confidence in myself and am secure and know who I am. I have learned to overcome challenges and enjoy rewards while navigating through the ups and downs in life. I am very strong and independent. I have a great depth of emotion and deep passion within me. Looks are one thing, but I am looking MORE so for character and personality and some Love.My profile is all true. I am generally happy and hopeless romantic.Relationships that involve love are so much better than general dating....and I am one of those that knows it within 5 minutes. I have a great Daughter, great job and love my friends and family. I try to see the positive in most things. I've very happy with myself and I love being a woman.A very important part of who I am is Helping Others. I absolutely LOVE helping people! My past has not always been full of love and joy and if I can help someone else in some small (or big) way, then I am one happy man!
I hope I can find someone compatible for me. Feel free to ask me anything. You will get a true answer

Image Image

Hi beauty how are you doing and how was your day.. well am Jerry saw your profile on here and it caught my attention..and i really hope to know yu much better and see if we have things in common so do you have a yahoo acct ..here is mine jerry_fisher33 at yahoo dot com...i cant wait to chat with you..
Advertisement

#142021 by ratt84 Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:55 pm
email address leads to

FB
Jerry Fisher
Manager at self employed · Armada, Michigan
Studied at University of Kent at Canterbury, United Kingdom
Widowed
Male
About Jerry
I'm an attractive, upscale professional who is affectionate, loving, nurturing, funny, enjoy socializing and fine dining. I am very active and enjoy racquetball, dancing, swimming, tanning, gardening, walking, the beach, traveling, having fun and being with people. i do love to go to the beach or river side and hold hence with my partner, though i havent done that for ages now, but i hope to do that soon, cuddle and talk about Nature and future..Hold my hand and share the evening sky with me. What will we wish for.....
I'm wishing for a caring, loving, affectionate, romantic woman who will cherish me as much as I will cherish her; someone who wants to grow together, learn together and share some of our time with family and friends.