Information on romance scams and scammers.
#142206 by ratt84 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:30 pm
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5978557857
Harmon M
Last Active: 7 hours ago

Hello ... How are you doing today? My name is Harmon Macphson is, I like your profile is very attractive, I know wants the woman who you really are, I want to get to know you better and I want us to keep a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was introduced to this database, from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and I hope to have gotten that I mean like, believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a beautiful woman like you right next to him I'm looking for a woman that I love, and also the woman that I can spend the rest of my life with. Please come back to me through my private e-mail address so I can give you, say more about me and you, that my beautiful picture ([email protected] send) is hope, nice reply from you, your mail received with great Harmon is highly regarded Macphson
Advertisement

#142219 by ratt84 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:38 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/12/30 , 22:19:24pm (UTC +01:00) - 40min15sec after sending
Location Torrance, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (204.93.60.233:52451), (204.93.60.89:63151)

IP: 204.93.60.233
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Recently reported forum spam source. (13)
Type: Corporate
State/Region: California
City: Torrance

Hello…my dear,

How are you doing today? hope you are fine. I should first of all like to thank you for providing your email address to me. I must admit that you are really a wonderful and beautiful woman. Because you’re good health is very important to me, i am very sorry for my late response, please forgive me.Once again my name is Harmon Macphson, I am very pleased meeting you and I believe we can finally be together and make our dreams come true, I know we can get through it even though we are far apart at the moment but we can make it better and strong. We can be happy together if we work everything out and trust each other, which I think we will. I will love you with all my heart. It may be hard for you to let it out. But I hope that you will be able to open up your heart for my love and companion. I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! if you wouldn't mind and remember the distance, age or language does not matter but love and happiness matters allot in life. By the grace of God, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy, so you gonna send me you pictures soonest.

I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. I am an American military officer on duty here in Afghanistan, I was born on 1, of January, 1955, in New York city (Buffalo),United States of America. I am a widower with a child. My wife died 5 years ago in a car crash. My son's name is Jerry Macphson. He is 15 year old and he is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercy upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to, though i will be moving out of Afghanistan very soon.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me, I love reading when ever I’m rest busy, I just need you to give me your companion and lovely alliances together, I am so happy that I found you!!! I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, open-minded, easy-going with sense of humor, kind, social and down to earth etc,i don't like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks.

I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him.

I believe also that our meeting is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

(About me) I am united state army sergeant, now I am stationed in Afghanistan and employees sergeant, I am here in Afghanistan for my military service, also to train some Afghanistan securities forces, which my duty in Afghanistan will be over soonest, I know that the future holds in store for us, In fact now my happiness is that very soon I will be leaving this war zone area Afghanistan to have my retirement. Please stay safe for me, I will be waiting for your reply immediately you receive this mail, I hope to receive your mail very soon, Please, send me your lovely pictures...Sergeant, Harmon Macphson, .

bugger using microsoft hosting

IP 65.54.190.124
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Washington
City: Redmond

pic stolen from Doug Heckman running for the U.S. House of Representatives here in Georgia’s 7th Congressional District.

http://peanutpolitics-keith.blogspot.de ... man-d.html
#259879 by malu53 Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:52 pm
rl
Steve Harry
City: new your :lol:
Type: single
Children:1 child
Looking for a: woman Age:40-75
Relations:Marriage
Description: nice looking young man

#259881 by malu53 Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:55 pm
identical twin on rl
Mark Donald
City: newyork
Bodytype: attractive
Type: widow
Children:1 child
Looking for a: woman Age:45-60
Relations:Travel Partner

Description: I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, swimming, traveling, cooking.

for more pics and documentation check here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=37717
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?topic=656.0