Information on romance scams and scammers.
#142238 by began steele Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 am
Honestmanxxx Dennis White
denniswhte1
Email: [email protected]
Membership:
Login IP:
Signup IP: 64.12.116.72 PROXY/USA
This one calls himself Dennis White and uses the tag Honestmanxxx everywhere. He is a prolific scammer from Abuja.Ghana. He is far from honest and is a hardened criminal and liar. He uses female profiles as well.
http://www.wireclub.com/places/ghana/3 >> http://www.wireclub.com/users/honestmanxxx
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two persons contributions to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship and do not want the woman who cheats in relationship. One woman is enough for my relationship I don't have the time or energy to date2 or 3 ladies at the same time. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working
He means above "Just so long as I am stealing your money."
http://www.mingles.com/honestmanxxx/
http://www.datingb.com/profiles/lktcvdudlnfnaqx5.html
some details about me:
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....
some details about ideal match: I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..
I do also have some funs to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with the person in my life..
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almigthy God the saviour ooops so you do?

http://www.sozila.com/profile.php?id=566381
About Me
I value Gods presence in my life very much. Life is too short for games and drama, I am a fun loving Christian man who takes each day as a gift from God. Im a kind, thoughtful, sincere, respectful person with moral virtues and Christian values. Im a happy person, ok with being me, but it would be nice to find that special person to love, cherish, and complete me. I enjoy many things, one is singing, which I do regularly; lead member in a Praise Team and Gospel Choir.I Like Long walks admiring nature brings me much joy, God is awesome! I love to be romanced by soft music, candlelight; poetry (I write a little myself), holding hands and appreciating what a good man brings into my life would be divine. I enjoy playing cards, board games, attending the theatre or just kicking back relaxing at home watching my favorite movies, dining out, or at home cooking my favorite meal . Family is important to me I'm one of life's nurturers. I'm also loyal, compassionate, dependable, dedicated, analytical, and light hearted

http://www.love.org/1535/honestmanxxx.htm
I'm a 53 year old native american male from Elizabethtown . I consider my appearance to be good looking. I have an average build. I have black hair, big brown eyes and a fair complexion.
Essays
My ideal match:
i am looking for very honest and sweet lovely and kind , caring ..and god fear woman to live with till rest of my life ............ i am looking for very honest and sweet lovely and kind , caring ..and god fear woman to live with till rest of my life ............

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34297
Walter Hoffman; [email protected]
Richard Sells - [email protected]
Julius, [email protected]
Godcas Scott, [email protected]

Watch out for this piece of scammer text. It is even more frequent.
trust me, I love sweets and pastries but try not to over do it in my life

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#268984 by Karizzzzmaaa Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:09 am
This man is also Tom Bloks, Vit0065 on Match.com email [email protected] and [email protected], on Skype he is hopeoflove5, he is also [email protected], and Robert Muler [email protected] (posing as an american soldier) on match.com, romance0983 on match.com (using [email protected]), ALSO on Skype eddie.jackson72, and so many others.

Here's a yahoo email I got when he was Robert Muler:

"I am going to dedicate all the time, truth, honesty energy and less intelligence in describing myself to you... But as to how I am going to do so without boring you, I don't know for now... but I sure will try... SO help me God..lol.
Ok... lets get this done.
I am Prez Obama, In Office and the boss of the country.. well... no... that would be against the truth and honesty I promised to use in writing this lol... I can do better.. Let me try again.
I am certain that you know my name by now... Robert....
Born a lone child to a Portuguese Mother and a lone child German Dad.. Pretty sure this is not the first occurrence on earth. I lost both parent, Lost my wife . You can imagine what kind of hit that was on me.
I Have a home each in Germany and in Portugal. call them inheritances.
I pay attention to myself and I will say I have been very stable in my career especially within the last 5years. Been concentrated and dedicated to goal achievements in my field of work
Naturally, I enjoy making people Laugh or at least smile... I call it aiming at the moon( of course not the sun) so that when l fail to land on the moon, I land among the stars.

I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble, I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time ha ha lol smile..But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust my partner and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working. My first wife and child I think was the hardest thing I’ve dealt with. I felt she was the love of my life and we were having the child we always dreamed of together. I was waiting for them to get back home in a visit to meet her parent .. Suddenly I received a call from the corps that my wife engaged her self in a massive accident which cost their life's .. Oh my Gosh. I was very hurt , you can imagine what a hit that was on me .. Everyone has tragedy at some point in their lives. But everyone handles it differently. I was only able to have closure with one of my losses. I blamed God and couldn’t understand how he could take such beautiful people from this earth. But now I look to God for guidance in my life. I know my loved ones are watching me and protecting me. My tragedies did not have a pleasant outcome as yours did. So therefore I do not discuss them. I don’t mind telling the story once, but I don’t discuss it after that because it’s reliving my pain. I feel every life story needs to be told at least once because it makes us who we are and helps people understand us.

I haven't had any experience with dating online? Yet because I have never tried this dating thing online before.I knew nothing about dating online but this was just introduce to me by a friend who is now happily married as I told you Earlier . I will say it is right to get to know you. should things move on well between us getting to know each other, you will be my greatest reason to relocate anywhere around the world .the soul mate to start the new life journey with for the rest of our lives.

If you're looking for perfection, look no further. No seriously, just stop looking! Eyes close please ! Well wait. You have some hope of finding one. I heard there was this perfect guy once, but he died over 2000 years ago.Even He was not appreciated by his own people. The rest of us are just the damaged left-overs. Fortunately, even left-overs can be pretty tasty, so long as they are well preserved.preserved. I'm not looking for perfection. Just someone that is perfect for me. That probably means you, if you are also deeply flawed in a wonderfully enchanting sort of way. Are you smart, but sometimes say questionable things ? PERFECT ! Seriously silly ? GREAT !
Are you kind-hearted, but willing to thin the herd on occasion? EXCELLENT ! Do you LOOK fairly traditional, but in reality have a far more alternative bent? CHECK PLEASE! When asked what your favorite ice cream is, do you reply "Anything but vanilla!" DONE DEAL! Are you happy in your life, comfortable in your skin, and confident in your presentation? THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON THIS DATING SITE ! ? [joke] I don’t care what you do for a living, where you went to school, or even IF you went to school; I don't care what the last book you read was. I care only about whether or not I find you captivating in your own quirky way. That's the difference between objective and subjective perfection. I want my very own partner in crime...the Bonnie to my Clyde...my complimentary puzzle piece.Please be sensual, open-minded, non-judgmental, emotionally available, NOT a fan of Fox News, FIT AND FUN! [Ed. note: from my observation of match .com
profiles, identifying as "about average" is not my definition of "fit"; I work hard at it, and expect the same.] Me: Way down deep, I'm very shallow. I am considerably bright, in a 60 Watt sort of way. I look like a traditional guy, but am the exact opposite. I am both naughty, AND nice. I am attractive but not really "drop dead gorgeous;" more like "slump down gorgeous." To my surprise, people tell me I am more attractive in person than in my photos, which suits me just fine (I would much rather be the surprise, than the disappointment!). Physical and emotional intimacy are very important to me, and wish a partner of like mind (i.e. able to walk that line between the "good girl/bad girl" thing; CAN'T have one w/o the other). I am good company, a decent conversationalist, mildly fascinating, and a fantastic kisser. At least that is what l tell myself. I am well traveled, and enjoy getting away whenever my schedule allows (I've been to Europe [even
lived there for a few years, Asia, Central, North and South America, Africa and all manner of tropical destinations). In spite of having traveled a fair amount, I still LOVE to go to new places, or to bring someone who has never been to my favorite places (it's like seeing them again for the first time). My only true talent is that I am completely incapable of being intimidated by anything, or anyone. Well that, and the fact that I make the best breakfasts IN THE WORLD.
Nice to hear from you soon..
Robert"
#269036 by malu53 Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:50 am
Skype ID: dutchflowerroi
Name: Tom Bloks

IP used 41.218.211.33:57686 <<< Ghana

Skype avatar

#269038 by malu53 Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:56 am
Skype ID: john_stuart11
Name: J ohn Stuart
no Skype avatar
#272970 by EnoughisEnough Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:47 am
I had the dubious pleasure of running into this guy last night on Match.com and made a terrible mistake as I was in the "chat area" and THOUGHT I was chatting with a guy I DO feel fine with (a friend of a friend:) and by mistake I hit the wrong chat and was talking away with the bad guy whose real name unfortunately happened to be the same as the GOOD GUY..what are the odds of that?!!!

Seems the last 3 months, since I, for the very first time, entered the World on Online Dating :mrgreen: - I have had all ODDS against me as I KNEW NOTHING about this sort of illegal activity in the world of ROMANCE...until, I got taken!!!...

ONCE, then ALMOST twice (caught it - thank God!) and now...ALMOST a third time...EXCEPT..this time...of course, I saw the red flags immediately...well, almost immediately but at least this time...I got help. :P ..THANK YOU SCAMWARNERS.COM!!

I GOOGLED HIM and I found all of YOU! So, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO the registrant here...I don't have the name infront of me but that persons just saved my >>> from needless torture.