Information on romance scams and scammers.
#146073 by Grunt Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 pm
deleted on meetme.com

still here
facebook.com/williams.moore.108
Williams Moore
Lives in Sacramento, California
Widowed

wow, beautiful woman ...add me with williamsmoore080 on YM

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#146159 by Grunt Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:50 am
I will like to use this opportunity to tell you some more about me. My name is Williams Moore. I am 46yrs old,I am a widower with 2kids, I live in LA and I'm Self Employed Construction Engineer, I used to work for the America Construction Company but I am have been on my own for a while now.. I am currently in Nigeria making a bid for a contract. I seek a steady and do not mind a long distance relationship to achieve this; though the distance i feel its up to both of us to determine if we gonna be or not. Sincere love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart,if distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much and its up to us to determine if we gonna be together or not, and its worth a try.

I was once married to a loving, caring, honest and sincere woman until death came and took her away from me; I lost my wife 3yrs ago after she gave birth to my last kid who is Mike, Stacy is my oldest daughter and shes 5yrs old while Mike is just 3yrs old they are loving and intelligent like me. I have a kind heart and I have a lot of love in my heart to give it to my beloved woman. Am optimistic and do hope a day would come I would see a woman that will fill my life with sunny rays of happy family life. Though we have Good and bad habits, we would have to share it together and accommodate each other, that way we would be in-separable.I will do my best to create warm tender atmosphere and special coziness where one can feel comfortable, i like people that are free and express themselves easily.

My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she would also inspire me to do Good. Love is most paramount for me, I need a companion to share my life with, who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with her and share what life has in stock for us both joy and sorrow. I'd like to look up to her as an authority for me, be proud of her, adore her, be supportive, she would have my devotion, understanding,kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness,soul support and my great love. I expect to get all these traits from her too in return, Everyone wants something Good for themselves, or don't you wish yourself well? I want something Good for me and my kid, that's why i wanna be with you.

I am aware lots of guys would actually tell you they are loving. kind, honest, bla bla and when you meet them they are completely opposite lol, well baby am not a cliche, I can't tell you how Good i am or how loving i am,i have to show it, and that's what am all out to do. There are so many interesting things about me, i am really fun to be with, and am hoping a special person like you would compliment me. I will be waiting to read back from you.A little more about me: I am intelligent, smart, honest, i don't smoke, but drink socially and NOT to get drunk lol, i also have a Good sense of humor. I love to make others laugh and like to laugh too. Pscheww looks like i have typed away, i would love to know more about you too, please describe yourself, dreams, aspirations and feel free to tell me anything about you, meanwhile i would love to know the following:

What do you do for a living?
How many kids do you have and how old are they?
Do you have any pets?

I have attached some pictures of myself to this email, let me know what you think.I would be waiting to read from you.

Williams.

Received: from [41.211.199.151]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013

Lagos, Nigeria

#151830 by Jstme Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:18 am
This scammer is also posting under: Williams Patrick Hannes [email protected]

This person was posted on Cupid.com when he sent me a email. This is his first reply: Reply-To: WILLIAMS HANNES <[email protected]> Subject: I'M PATRICK FROM OKCUPID!
IP ADDRESS: Received: from [37.34.0.191] by web126202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 16 Dec 2012 22:37:34

Hare you? Hope you having wonderful night! Thanks for responding and sharing your contact email address with you back on the site, its appreciated. It shows that you really interested in getting to know me.. So I will like to use this opportunity to tell you about me. My names are Patrick William Van-Hannes. Patrick is my first name while William is my Middle name and Van-Hannes is my last name. I am 50yrs old.. I am a widower. I live in Seattle, Washington. I'm Self Employed Civil Engineering, Building Contractor which use to get me busy at times.. though the distance might feel its up to both of us to determine if we gonna be or not. Sincere love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart,if distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much, and its up to us to determine if we gonna be together or not, and its worth a try

I was once married to a loving, caring, honest and sincere woman until death came and took her away from me; I was married for 12 years without a child. I lost my wife 5yrs ago in an auto accident... what a terrible day! I have a kind heart and I have a lot of love in my heart to give it to my beloved woman. Am optimistic and do hope a day would come I would see a woman that will fill my life with sunny rays of happy family life. Though we have good and bad habits, we would have to share it together and accommodate each other, that way we would be in-seperable.I will do my best to create warm tender atmosphere and special coziness where one can feel comfortable, i like people that are free and express themselves easily.

My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she would also inspire me to do good. Love is most paramount for me, i need a companion to share my life with, who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with her and share what life has in stall for us both joy and sorrow. I'd like to look up to her as an authority for me, be proud of her, adore her, be supportive, she would have my devotion, understanding,kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness,soul support and my great love. I expect to get all these traits from her too in return, Everyone wants something good for themselves, or don't you wish yourself well? i want something god for me, that's why I'm looking for a nice woman to be with and spend the rest of my life with.

I am aware lots of guys would actually tell you they are loving. kind, honest, bla bla and when you meet them they are completely opposite... lol, well baby am not a cliche, i can't tell you how good i am or how loving i am i have to show it, and thats what am all out to do. There are so many interesting things about me, i am really fun to be with, and am hoping a special person like you would compliment me. I will be waiting to read back from you.A little more about me: I am intelligent, smart, honest, i don't smoke, but drink socially and NOT to get drunk.... lol, i also have a good sense of humor. I love to make others laugh and like to laugh too. Pscheww looks like i have typed away, i would love to know more about you too, please describe yourself, dreams, aspirations and feel free to tell me anything about you more just as I did above, meanwhile I would love to know the following:
Are you completely single? For I would never date a married woman, for I know I would not like if someone was wooing my wife.

Well, that's all I have to say for now.. I look forward hearing from you soon.. until then, God bless and keep you safe!

Patrick.

This person is going by several different alias....Patrick Williams Hannes,David Kummer [email protected],Thomas4lvn,lastorder18, single_0137 at yahoo.com, Luckyyou576, Enoch Bruce [email protected], patrick stetson, [email protected], patrick00101. This scammer writes and post this same msg on other sites: though the distance might feel its up to both of us to determine if we gonna be or not. Sincere love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart,if distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much, and its up to us to determine if we gonna be together or not, and its worth a try.

He is also using Stephen Richard Jacob, address Nicosia Post Office: Mersin 10 turkey. Phone 905-338-593639 it also comes up as 206-259-5238
http://www.scamwarners.com/main/viewalb ... user=Jstme

The last email I received from this scammer:
WILLIAMS HANNES ([email protected])
2/18/13
My Love,

Here is the details below where to transfer the fund too and if you can be able to get more than that pls kindly send it as soon as possible honey. The information is for my personal assistant to pick up the fund for me. You have to send it at any western union money transfer store. Honey kindly send the transfer information immediately you get it done.

RECIEVER'S NAME :

First name: Stephen ..

Second name : Richard

Third naame: Jacob
ADDRESS: MERSIN , TURKEY.
Honey, Once you send the fund kindly tell them you want the fund available for pick up immediately you sent it and Kindly forward the the below transfer details for me to have the fund pick-up.
* Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN#):
* Amount Sent:
* Sender's Name:
Thanks!
Forever love,
Patrick.

Re: Williams Patrick Hannes [email protected]
This person also post under the following:
• enoch bruce, [email protected]
patrick stetson, [email protected]
David Kummer [email protected]
Charles 60yr, from Canton OH UP-DATED ON CHARLES068
Thomas4lvn,
lastorder18, single_0137 at yahoo.com
Luckyyou576
[email protected]
Jimmy2g8
Roy Hilton
Jimmy Cole / [email protected]
[email protected] [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Richard Woods
markdavison38
Frank Godson, [email protected]
Williams moore, [email protected]
#152861 by maduro_dam Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:50 am
I see that this name has already appeared. He is definitely scamming. I would love to know how the posting member got so much information on this scammer, as I have searched through identity sites, background checks (can't find anything because there is no background!), etc. I also contacted OK Cupid to report him. I have also been asked for money - to send it to Mersin, Turkey. The story was different than that in the other post about him and the pictures are of a different person, but there are lots of similarities. Wow - this is so scary and I was shocked at all of the aliases. Is this just one person????

I merged these to keep all of the information in the same tidy place. ~Bubbles
#153811 by njshannon Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:58 pm
He is at it again on okcupid. Using the name Bruce Collins. He told me he went to turkey on business and left his wallet and cards in his car. He asked me to send 4000 dollars to him. Well after I was done laughing at him I hung up. He tells you he loves you and wants to care for you. We had talked for about a week, I knew it was a Scam, please be careful.
#159682 by Jstme Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:15 am
This person also using [email protected] is still on yahoo msg as of 3/28/13.His phone #206-259-5238 and 905-338-593639 is still working even though he's in Turkey or some where near there.

He is also sending email and using ID's under these following posting from other women who have had contact with him.scammers with pictures of Garry Burge IP:[/b] 37.34.0.191
Originating ISP: Kibris Mobile Telekomunikasyon Ltd
City: Kibris
Country of Origin: Turkey

David Kummer, [email protected] Name
David Kummer
Date of birth
09/07/1965
United States

Hello, how are you doing? my name is David, I am new on netlog and seek a new friendship and partner. I saw your picture and also read your profile which really draw me near to contact you. I think you are matured and have something in mind more than sex and real love to offer. I hope you are honest, sincere and loyal and someone I can trust and be able to talk about anything at any time and share our feelings together. What I seek for is true love, life time relationship and marriage. I am not into sex things on the internet, sex web cam or sexy pictures or things like that, what I care about is true love and happiness in a relationship. I want you to go through my profile and I hope we could get to know more about each other, have a nice day and I hope to read back from you.
Best Regards,

David

Mind if you join me on yahoo messenger and lets have more introduction.. i'm not frequent here as well... [email protected]. what's your email?

Received: from [41.155.54.187] by web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 May 2012 23:01:15 PDT
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 23:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,i'm happy to read from you again.I'm very happy to meet a honest heart like you to start a conversation with.I am 47yrs single man with no kids yet.I will clock 47 July 9.I'm from Verona,Wi.I was born and raised there too.I have been lonely for over 5 years since my last relationship. I currently live alone in my house which i inherit from my late parents.I'm self employed as you have read in my profile. I studied chemical engineering as a profession in Oxford,England, and now, i'm into buying and selling of jewelries and antiques.
I hope the age difference is not a barrier to you, honestly, i don't mind the age difference between us. All i want is to find a true,honest,loving and caring woman to spend my life with. My last relationship was hell which almost ruined my life and carrier.She almost destroy and drained all i had labored for in life. Maybe i can share more of that when we are chance to chat more about each other.I give thanks to almighty God today that, i'm finding myself back on the road again.
I know definitely when i find the right woman for me, my life will never be the same again. I never stay away from God because he is the only one who gives unlimited happiness to mankind. i am searching for a woman with is soul clean and open for a new life time and for a new relationship. I want to meet a woman who is mature, who have something inside her , more than sex in her mind , woman with a lots of love to offer . I want someone that will be honest, sincere and loyal. I want a woman that I can trust and be able to talk about anything at any time and have no problems discussing or sharing our goods and problems together. I like a mature woman for a life term relationship, i don't care the body or the age difference, I care the soul and good heart. I'm really looking for a serious, long term relationship and live together for eternity.
I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, watch soccer football, movies and comedies. I love public intimacy.
I will be glad if i can chat more with you on the yahoo messenger. You can create an account if you don't have one yet so we can always talk there and exchange photos too.Please feel free to ask any thing else you still wish to know about me i have not mentioned yet. I will appreciate you tell little more about yourself too. I'll be expecting your email soon. Hugs..
David
enoch bruce, [email protected]
Hi Honey,

There's so much I want to say to you, but no words seem strong enough to express the depth of what I feel for you. I can only say that all of my life I've looked for someone like you. I wanted to share my life with someone who's kind, affectionate, intelligent, passionate, responsible, caring, easy-going, considerate, generous, determined, and hard-working. I've dreamed of someone who loves animals, children,romantic strolls beneath the moonlight, and long lazy nights before the fire. I wanted someone who has a good heart and cares about others, someone who's willing to go that extra mile for someone who's in need. You're all of these things and so much more, and I'm overjoyed that you're part of my life. And though I care about you more than words could ever say,I'll say it anyway...

I love you with all of my heart and to the very depth of my soul.Wendy do you know what you have make me ??? Can you imagine a life without me? Now that we've met I cannot see my future without you in it. Every dream I have I see your face; every thought I have your name is in the whispers of the wind. You follow me everywhere, you are the reason I have a good day. You are the reason I smile when there is nothing to smile about. I know I truly love you when I look into your eyes and my heart skips a beat.I want to thank you so much for allowing me to feel the greatest feeling I have ever felt, and I promise to cherish it and always love you and do my best to keep you happy. I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me. Thank you for everything you have done for me! And I am looking forward to the life we will share together.

Wendy my love, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky! I know that you're my better half, I know without you I'm incomplete, and I know that sooner you will be here by me, but Baby, you know that no matter what, you will always have a key to my heart.

We might be miles away for a while, I might not get to see you smile or hear you laugh or even watch you sleep, but Darling, you know that the true test of love is distance, for it's said that distance brings people closer together.

I know that even if I have to shed a tear every day until i come back; I will. If I have to hide myself from the world; I will. I will do anything I can just to make sure that when i come back home to you. you will understand and know that my love is pure and true...
Brandon

Hi...Here is another letter from Brandon Wesley

So Brandon is not real , he called said he will finish thursday the 20 will be here in nashviile will send detailes of flight to pick him up meet the family then catch a flight to Maryland, am heart broken
wendystimeNew Poster Posts: 4Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:56 am

Edited to correct coding. ~Bubbles