Information on romance scams and scammers.
#146524 by JCB0 Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 am
This scumbag tried to scam someone I know from a dating site.

What really worries me is that he's made an investment on the website to make his profile legit, but this stupid fool thought he was smart, but was totally a dumb ass optimistic fool.

Please don't give these Nigerian lazy fools any time of your day, so they may change their occupation to something that gets their lazy backside off the ground.

I would be grateful if someone could shut this website.

"Salaams,

I am single and never being married,no kid,i work as a business man and also am an Engr as well.i reside in America,but presently in the UK for business,am from a Mixed Blood American/Greek/Turkish,i have no parents i lost them some years through accident and since then am lonely.But thanks to Allah for being there for me.i have my own business company in America(http://www.azifurniture.com/).... and now am tired of being single looking for a good woman for marriage.I am ready to come see you in person,only when we have developed love for each other and also trust ourselves,remember is very important in marriage.Have you meet any one that site before?are you new to dating sites?what is your plan about marriage and more?are you ready for marriage?have dated any one online before?Tell me more about your self?can i see your pics as well?what is the nature of your Job?how long have you being working as well?I am not the chatting type okay,please I would prefer we talk on email for now,due to the nature of my Job.
Azi"
Advertisement