Information on romance scams and scammers.
#151691 by Grunt Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:21 am
deleted on wayn.com before I could get an email address :(
just have his pic and the info that he claims to be from Bozeman, Montana

same profile pic here

youfreedating.com/profile
ddv111
Marital status: Single
Orientation: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious relationship
City: Bozeman
State/Province: Gallatin, Montana
Ethnicity: Mixed
About ddv111:
There are many situations in life, situations whereby you have the right person at the wrong time and the wrong person at the right time, situations like finding out the you love someone dearly after they walk out of your life. People says love is life but love without hope and faith is an agonizing death, we just have to decide what to do with the limited time we have. To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love and be loved by someone is everything. True love though is the hardest thing to get but when you find that true love, you'll feel like you own the world and you realize you have something that truly belongs to you. The best thing to do when the love comes your way is hold on to it and never letting go. Few words about me....I am romantic, caring,loving,I love nature,and love sincerity in all I do and from everyone around me,I love family as well. I love outings and and to take a walk when I think I am feeling bored just to revive the life in me. I need a woman to make me feel like a man and to bring out the best I could ever be, complete me and make me feel owned, a woman I can invest all the love I have in me on and will always make me proud and feel loved at all the time. I want to spend the rest of my life with her......"A man without a love of his life is a dead man living"

same blurbs, info, and pic here

here
cyberdating.net/members/MU470612.html
Sex:Man seeking a Woman
Seeking:Marriage
Ethnicity:Mixed

and here
spark.com/Applications/MemberProfile/ViewProfile.aspx?MemberID=119483891
ddv816
Widowed, Man seeking Woman
50 years old from Bozeman, MT

and here
place4friends.com
ddv1
50 years old from BOZEMAN, MT, United States.
He's single (never been married) and is looking for dating, friendship and intimacy with women.

and here
BigChurch
ddv1
I live alone
Birthdate: August 16, 1962, (50 years old)
Lives in: Bozeman, Montana, United States
Race: Mixed
Speaks: English
Marital Status: Widowed
To love and be loved again
My Ideal Person:
i seek a woman that will always make me happy and feel loved, i dont want games again and what i seek on here is sincerity and a serious relationship, I am sure the person that will come my way will understand this. I dont care the race, the age and the status, all i believe in is love and a sincere love.

and here
ittakes2.com
ddv1
again, same blurbs, same location, same pic
Advertisement

#151696 by Grunt Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:44 am
for info
http://www.exquisitemodel.com.au/shop/item/mark-s

datinghall.com/profiles/search/view.asp?id=124931
still ... the same age and location
this time without pic
Name: Matthew

found him also on flirtbox
andmatt
Username Andmatt
Sexuality Male seeking Female
Age 52
Area USA, Montana, Bozeman
Occupation Archaeology
ProfessionIT
EducationBachelor

also goes by Arthur Raines on MS

he's already scam listed here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 82#p174182
#151698 by Grunt Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:54 am
howaboutwe.com
andmatt
52, Male, Straight
Bozeman, MT
Career/Job Archaeologist :mrgreen:
Education Masters

same pics as in previous post
#155401 by Dotti Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 am
Same pics and profile on match.com:

Handle:
ddv154036
Essay:
There are many situations in life, situations whereby you have the right person at the wrong time and the wrong person at the right time, situations like finding out the you love someone dearly after they walk out of your life. People says love is life but love without hope and faith is an agonizing death, we just have to decide what to do with the limited time we have. To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love and be loved by someone is everything. True love though is the hardest thing to get but when you find that true love, you'll feel like you own the world and you realize you have something that truly belongs to you. The best thing to do when the love comes your way is hold on to it and never letting go. Few words about me....I am romantic, caring,loving,I love nature,and love sincerity in all I do and from everyone around me,I love family as well. I love outings and and to take a walk when I think I am feeling bored just to revive the life in me. I need a woman to make me feel like a man and to bring out the best I could ever be, complete me and make me feel owned, a woman I can invest all the love I have in me on and will always make me proud and feel loved at all the time. I want to spend the rest of my life with her......"A man without a love of his life is a dead man living"
City:
Bozeman
State:
Montana

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.