Information on romance scams and scammers.
#153219 by jewelz Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:59 pm
I am a new member so I don't know what to do. However, I want to alert everyone about Frank Moore <[email protected]>
Contacted me through Zoosk- found the pictures used here on site.
Claims to be either electrical engineer or oil engineer
Hello Julie,

Where do I start from? Really, it is disturbing to go on that dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet, we have to go the extra mile to get this great status. I have a beautiful home and i'm seeking for a beautiful angel, both inward and outward.

MY BACKGROUND

I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an Irish American man from the Bethesda area of Maryland, and a Caribbean Mother from Montserrat. My father was an international business man who met this Caribbean orphan whose family was close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. Sometimes she says she sees same in me, lol. Due to the nature of my father’s job he traveled a lot and that made me spend most time growing up with my mum in Montserrat (that is how I got my accent). After high school in Montserrat on the Caribbean island, I left to study in Lethridge, Alberta in Canada where I got the first degree in electrical Engineering and, before I finished college my father and mother were already settled together in Bethesda, Maryland. Then i later moved on to join them in the Maryland. My father died and she was left alone,Presently am living in NJ,A friend that found the right woman on the dating site is the one who fixed me there to give it a trial..

MY JOB

I am Frank 51 years Old.I am a Global Contractor Engineer. I deal basically in oil platforms, rig constructions, renovations, over water bridges, engineering job has taken me to over 13 countries of the world ranging from Asia, Middle east , Europe , Oceania and Africa. I do basically rig constructions and renovations or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cost embraced work for so long. Now i feel i can settle with a woman I love and love me.

MY DREAM

I can add to your beauty (lol). But I am really thinking of settle down this year if i could find the right woman. Been through many ups and downs in life, yet, I am blessed in some other ways. I mean after getting to the top of success, I have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner. I mean someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who I can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me (lol). An angle who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub (lol).And I can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it, no matter what I want to do. I have really worked hard in the past 16 yrs to get to this height.

I have seen faces of women on that site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but I have come with a good news and a bad news. The good news is, I am on there to pick my woman to make happy, my second half, my best friend, my co-pilot, but the bad news is, I have only one woman to do this for (lol).but i haven't found her yet

I saw something in your profile, something that made my heart pause to contact you,something that tickles in the heart, could that be love at first sight? Maybe we could find that out (lol). I'm talking about faith here because when feelings are so powerful, it's as if some forces beyond your control are guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I hope we can now have a direct communication via email because I do not want to go on a dating site ever again.

I am a total package; I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I can’t wait to hear back from you. Pls write me soon my dear and tell me about your story, your background, and your profession, and so on…

Your turn!

Kindly listen to the song below it’s a beautiful song for you and you only ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYGzZ0tQpA

Hugs

FRANK

So, those of you that are familiar with this site, please advise as what I can do to alert the appropriate people.
Thanks,
The Phoenix :?
Advertisement

#153349 by jolly_roger Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:43 pm
RE: So, those of you that are familiar with this site, please advise as what I can do to alert the appropriate people.

Unfortunate to say but the chances of the fraudulant trickster being apprehended are very small :cry:
They hide behind fake names, photos, lies, deceit and trickery. Too many times of using like internet cafes with many people using and the chances of finding the tosser are remote.
I realise that is not the news you seek.
Not sure of your location, but if in the US, IC3 accept scam reports. Other countries have like scam reporting sites that can be contacted.
You have done a fine job yourself of publishing the report. Others will view when conducting an internet search. Education and reporting scammers on sites such as this are a good place to start.