Information on romance scams and scammers.
#154040 by Hello dolly Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:53 pm
THIS PERSON HAS SCAMMED ME ROMANCED SCAMMED YOU CAN FIND HIS PROFILES ON FACEBOOK JUDT GOOGLE HIS NAME AND HAS ALL DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS PLEASE NOTE HIS YAHOO ID [email protected].

WATCH HIM ASKS FOR MONEY TO CATCH SCAMMERS EXCEPT HE IS ONE HIMSELF.
Advertisement

#154042 by Hello dolly Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:15 pm
i JUST WANT TO KNOW IS THERE A WAY I CAN REPORT HIM TO IMMIGRATION IN THE USA AND AUSTRALIA BECAUSE I AM LED TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS SEEKING A VISA TO THESE COUNTRIES SO THAT HE CAN ESCAPE GHANA
#154064 by Dotti Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:20 pm
Welcome dolly!

I'm sorry that you have had an encounter with a scammer.
Our forum rules do require that evidence of scamming be posted, so we do need that in order to leave this topic up. As he is presumably not lying about his name and location, we will need some of the emails in which he promises to catch scammers for money.

As far as reporting goes, if you haven't already, you should report the information to IC3 in the US. Because IC3 includes both the FBI and the secret service, I would expect that any flags that were placed on an individual would also end up being available for immigration to see.

I am not sure about Australia, but we do have some people here from Australia, so perhaps they will have a suggestion.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.