Information on romance scams and scammers.
#154333 by Grunt Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:54 am
besocial.com
clairmorg65
Female, Single , 32
Wants to meet with a guy, 18-38
Interested in Men
New York, New York, United States
Children: None
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Education: High School

My Story
I am a fashion designer, I am very outgoing, communicative, outspoken, I am also a very Romantic type, love to cuddle, hold hands while walking, I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back, lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.....I seek for a complete honest man ,whom i can relocate with if things work out with us, love me, adore me, a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever, a compassionate man, one with good heart and know how to handle matters, I want a lover not a fighter, lol

Ideal Match
Well finally am out here to find a soul mate. I'm a down to earth kind of lady, who likes to have fun. Love to play golf...but still have a lot to learn. Besides that I like to bowl, play darts & pool, watch a good movie...even some bad ones, and I like to get out of the apartment whenever I can. I prefer small bars or pubs over the whole night club thing when going out for a few drinks. I'm single.. If you would like to know more then I guess you'll just have to ask...but will you??? I'll ALWAYS LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN FOR MORE if that special someone happens to come along! Feel free to ask me anything! My life's an open book!I'M NOT ON HERE TO PLAY GAME WITH ANYONE'S HEART...I'm not into pressuring,I do date with any expectations or hidden agenda! I know that's hard to believe but I'd like you to get to know more of me first!!Cos the Door is always open..Grinns!!! Just Ask.

Perfect Night Out
I PREFER TO BE A FRIEND FIRST AND SEE IF IT GOES ANYWHERE FROM THAT POINT. I CAN BE A GOOD FRIEND WITH "ALMOST" EVERY TYPE OF PERSON. I’M NOT ONE THAT LIKES TO JUMP INTO THINGS TOO QUICKLY. I DO HAVE AN INTEREST IN FINDING SOMEONE THAT WOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN RESPECT AND AFFECTION FROM ME, BUT WOULD ALSO HAVE RESPECT AND AFFECTION FOR ME, ALONG WITH BEING MY LOVE, MY BEST FRIEND AND THE FIRST PERSON I WOULD PREFER TO SHARE MY DAY WITH OR HAVE AN INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION WITH. I ALSO LIKE A LITTLE BIT OF A WILD SIDE. FOR SOME REASON, THAT JUST WORKS FOR ME. THIS MIGHT SOUND LIKE IT'S ASKING FOR A LOT, BUT I KNOW IT’S WHAT BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN ME AND HELPS ME CONTINUE TO BE THE PERSON I AM, AND AM DETERMINED TO CONTINUE TO BE. I’M A TRUE BELIEVER IN ( YOU DON’T FIND LOVE, LOVE FINDS YOU), SO I'M IN NO HURRY

yahoo avatar
Advertisement