Information on romance scams and scammers.
#154406 by Grunt Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:13 am
email address forwarded

match.com
Name makeloverulen
Essay:
I am a fashion designer, I am very outgoing, communicative, outspoken, I am also a very Romantic type, love to cuddle, hold hands while walking, I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back, lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive. I am a lone child as well, parents are late now though, i lost them to an auto accident sometime back on their way to Texas, i like spending my time with little kids, taking them around for fun.... i like reading bible, and attending church at least once in a week to Glorify God... I love watching Movies, Television, listening to Music, Singing, Reading, Writing poems, Swimming, playing Golf.
familiar scammer script :=)
City: Cape Girardeau
State: Missouri

no pic sent

yahoo avatar does not look very female :mrgreen:
military personnel

To [email protected]
Opened 2013/03/06
Location London, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on host109-150-85-207.range109-150.btcentralplus.com (109.150.85.207:52632)
IP: 109.150.85.207
Organization: British Telecommunications
State/Region: Derbyshire
City: Chesterfield
Advertisement

#154413 by Grunt Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:14 pm
Thank you for writing me and yes you have the right email Cathy..How is life treating you?I guess great..I am glad you reached me through my email...thanks a lots...I am going to attach my pictured and i will like you to the same in Return..To tell you more about me,I am looking for a simple gal who can be my wife life and my everything,Someone to wake up next to and do so many fun things with..Life is too short,We all want what w have never had the purest one SUCH AS Love,honesty,effective communication and commitment..I think i have Got that and all that i seek is a woman with a a pure heart,Someone who treats people the way they want to be treated...To tell you more about me ,I love the outdoors,swimming,traveling,watching good movies,Reading good books that you can learn from..I love to learn towards new things and i like trying new thing everyday....I am an army and i love what i do for a living,I am currentlY in syria due to the crisis going on but dont worry i am save because i am the Top boss...I would love to know anything about you..Tell me your biography ..Hit me back
Kraig

sent pic, his yahoo avatar :(
Received: from [108.226.225.239]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013
IP: 108.226.225.239
Organization: AT&T U-verse
State/Region: Ohio
City: Cleveland