Information on romance scams and scammers.
#154454 by Grunt Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:48 pm
facebook.com/mark.olsen.58152
Mark Olsen
Lives in Windhoek Noord, Namibia
Divorced
From Glendale, Arizona
Male

About Mark
I believe in the simple pleasures to be had in this life...Those of family and friends...The beauty must not be taken for granted in being too busy to stop and truly see. The power and magic held in the ocean and night sky...Yes, have been told by someone special severally times "Nature" is romantic and for some is viewed as a fault.. I am seeking a journey, where it will take me is yet a mystery and thus the journey can become an adventure. My thoughts on age...Age is a measure of time, it measures the container that houses the soul. And though the container made fade with a life well lived, the soul it houses remains forever young...."In dwelling keep close to the ground. In thinking, keep close to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present." Remember what is essential is invisible to the eye....

write me on my private email ...m.olsen72 @ yahoo com...
Advertisement

#154456 by Grunt Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:58 pm
same pic on mingle2
oted65
"I am loving and king"
47 year old man from Maidenhead, England
Looking for woman for dating
Marital Status Divorced
Have Children? Yes, they live away from home

About oted65
Interests: Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Movies/Videos, Nightclubs/Dancing, Playing sports, Travel/Sightseeing, Watching sports, Wine tasting, Golf, Racquet sports, Swimming, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Baseball, Billiards / Pool, Football, VolleyBall
I consider myself a tender, gentle, and kind man with good morals and values. Being an optimist, I try to fill every day with positive emotions, and I want to enjoy my life to the fullest. I can be calm and shy, but in fact, I am a strong-willed and ambitious person, and I always want to achieve my goals in life. I am interested in everything that surrounds me, as our world is full of interesting things that I am eager to discover. The famous proverb says, «if someone stops learning he or she stops growing», and I absolutely agree with it. I want to grow and develop spiritually and I will try to maintain harmony in my life.My kids have been raised by me since i got divorced ,Gold is her name and she's 9yrs old and my boy Ray is 7yrs old i've gotten to learn more about life since four years that we've been together..I'm a Kimberlite Geologist. I am a person of an inquisitive bent, and I have a wide variety of interests. I live a healthy lifestyle, so sports play a very significant role in my life. I like football, cycling, jogging, and I adore spending time outdoors. I enjoy watching stars in the sky, walking along the beach in the moonlight, hearing the waves of the sea hitting the shoreline and seagulls hovering in the clouds. When left to myself, I usually read business books or listen to music, and I really like good conversation.
Profession: business owner
#154578 by Grunt Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:40 am
Hi Lady!
Hope you slept well and hoping you are having a great morning at the moment !

Thanks for responding to my message!I am most delighted writing you! Well lets take a little look about my life LOL,i am just a simple guy who is seeking for his better half..I got divorced 3 1/2 years back and ever since then i've not really ventured my time into any relationship.I lost my dad two years which made it harder and my mom last year they were all old though and i believe they rest in the blossom of the Lord's side already enjoying them selves ..My Mom is always give me hard time about me not getting any younger and last year like as if she knew she was passing away She said one thing to me ! "Now is the time Mark" Now! one thing i know for sure is that i do want to be happy again..,I used to work with the western Sierra Mining company before i started managing my late father's mining company in Namibia S.A,Tanzania Centra so that is where all my travels are based on...i've got a degree in Field exploration geologists (kimberlite Geologist).You have a beautiful out looks and hope your heart is more like that too?LOL ,Well,Things that has happened in my recent life has really given me reason to fall back to those things i wasn't paying attention to

Generally I am a pretty laid back person, what I lack in beauty personality takes place (ha-ha). I am pretty insightful, optimistic, independent, intelligent,
communicative, open-minded, courageous, joyous and can be down sometimes , sensitive, self-aware, forgiving, humble, patient, helpful and strong Man. I take life one day at a time pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, traveling, updating market chart and other exciting interests and adventures. I am a great lover of life and am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “WOW” later as it evolves into a beautiful loving committed relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside, with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy. That special someone is a woman with integrity, has a sense of humor, positive, is clean, and neat in habit and appearance, romantic, passionate about living and loving.

I am a gentle soul, quiet, and certainly not what most people would assume – a social butterfly. Instead I am the quiet watchful listener who will provide you with a listening ear after a tough day and not judge or assume or tell you what to do. I love nature and water; I can sit near a lake all day long and just be one with nature. I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor.

I've worked in Asia for good 5yrs and have equally worked in Australia,India and Canada , I'm a Christian,I have two kids who are 9 and 7yrs old wonderful , intelligent, well-mannered kids ,they resides with their mother so for me my life is boring because i do not have any one. . .for us it has been growing by leap and bounds with love, affirmations, and hugs & kisses by us. I am a very Proud dad!My mom is originally from Ireland and my Dad was originally from El centro CA and i was born in AZ.I am the only child no siblings.

My parents were together 45years until the passing of my father a year ago he will be be missed always because he took care of my mother despite the fact they came from different background and from thousand miles away from each other . My mother 80 yrs old when she passed on last year and my father was 84 last year when he passed on.There love life spoke volumes without as much as a single word spoken (if you can believe that), I have never seen a couple kiss, hug and tell each other I love you so much as my Parents did. I envy that love which goes much deeper than the heart it is a soul love. Family is important to me; family is the backbone of any relationship (to an extent).

I love anything has to do with nature ,animals and i do enjoy all out door activities. Hope this tells you more about me .would like if you keep in touch.

Take care and have a pleasant day.Oh i sent pictures of me,my late parents,and my kids,Some of the pictures was in Hong Kong,UK ,and USA,When next we write i will send you some recent pictures in Namibia,S.A

Olsen

Received: from [41.151.5.85]
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013

sent a lot kids' and family pics (his parents with kids) which I won't post

Image Image