Information on romance scams and scammers.
#155388 by Grunt Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:46 am
David K. Steve
Worked at ContractorJobs!
Studied at Rio de Janeiro
Male
Joined Facebook January 28

add me to yahoo

familiar face :lol:
Advertisement

#155391 by Grunt Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:08 am
facebook.com/delvin.anthony.9
Delvin Anthony
Studied at University of Florida
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Frankfurt, Germany
Male

About Delvin
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique woman who is affectionate, Have inner beauty , with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special woman?

Favorite Quotations
Distance does not matter whether you truly love the person, what is most important to your honesty and trust in the relationship with out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring...

Image Image

Image Image
#155394 by Grunt Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:20 am
facebook.com/daniel.goodman.357
Daniel Goodman
Owner at Self Employed Contractor
Studied Construction Management at The University of Texas at Austin
Lives in Dallas, Texas
From Dallas, Texas

About Daniel
I'm passionate about life knowing that it’s more wonderful and lived to the fullest when you have that special partner nearest to you and doing lots together. I have some form of drops from my eyes whenever I'm so down and feel so lonely and the thoughts of previous relationship gives me headache but right now I am have over it. People say I'm fun to be around, I like to crack jokes and make those around me feel happy. It’s good to put smiles on the face of the people around you, so at some point in time, they would forget about their problems.
I am a man who has been being single for long time now but knows how much better life can be when it's shared with someone special. I am lovely, sincere, fun to be around, passionate/sensual and uninhibited with the right woman. I have been told my best qualities are my compassion, sense of humor (find it everywhere and quick to laugh), and warm personality.
I am an open-minded person who tries not to judge others by my standards the kind of person you can count on, dependable, true to my word and a loyal friend to those I love. And, I tend to be "young at heart" appreciating and enjoying life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday. For whatever reason, people seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company. Maybe it's because I'm unpretentious, sensitive to others who I treat with respect and dignity, and down-to-earth with a good sense of humility.
I believe in romance, honesty and looking for the best qualities in anyone I get to know, understanding that nobody is perfect especially me. I've made more than my share of mistakes but I've always tried to learn from them and I constantly strive to be a better person. I promise to bring happiness and comfort into your life once again. trust me if you are ready to love me then your worries and loneliness are over because I am bring life to you. one that you have been waiting for, for a long time.

Image Image