Information on romance scams and scammers.
#155854 by Grunt Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:18 am
FB
Lucas B Madox
Worked at Engineering Buddy
Went to Nashville School of the Arts
Lives in Durham, North Carolina
Male

Image Image Image Image

Advertisement

#155855 by Grunt Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:27 am
when I met him on FB two days ago
he looked like this and told me he's into building and construction

'his house' :mrgreen:

this is the guy I talked to

must be a close relation as they owe the same house :lol:
Last edited by Grunt on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
#155857 by Grunt Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:45 am
To [email protected]
Closed 2013/03/12
Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (86% likelihood)
Opened on (175.136.83.19:50833)

My Dear xxx,
How are you? I'm so glad to read your e-mail, thanks for giving me the privilege to communicate with you through e-mail. actually nice to see such a lovely woman like you. you really sound so much caring and loving, I'm so happy to meet you in my life, I think it's important to tell you more about myself so you can know some basic things about the person your communicating with, My name is Lucas Madox, I'm 47 years old, Originally I'm from Poland, I live and nationalized in USA, I live in Durham North Carolina, I'm working as a marine Engineer, I'm specialize in building of platform for the purpose of Offshore Engineering for oil and gas, I'm single father, actually i divorced with my wife 5 years ago, I have been single since then and I had to focus in my job till then, I have to think over again and believe that I need to settle down and have a woman of my own again, someone who I will share feelings together with, someone that will together build a lovely and happy home based on love, caring and better understanding, I will be very happy to know more about you and keep the communication going always, you can as well ask anything you wish to know about me I will answer you respectively, we can know more about ourselves by asking questions and answering respectively, regards to your question, the house back ground is my personal house :=) Below is the attachment of my pictures hoping you will like them, I will also like you to send me more of your pictures as well, take good care of your self and have a bless week,
Yours sincere,
Lucas

X-Originating-IP: [175.136.83.19]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013

Image Image

Image Image

pics are stolen from Acton Bowen
http://www.facebook.com/ActonBowenOutreach
#160614 by Grunt Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:44 pm
hello xxx, how are you doing? what's going on? where have you been? I have been expecting to read your reply but no email from you, hope your doing lovely? please reply to me as soon as you read my email thanks,
regards,
Lucas.

X-Originating-IP: [175.142.245.138]
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Damansara, Malaysia