Information on romance scams and scammers.
#158862 by Grunt Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:31 pm
facebook.com/philip.moderic
Philip Moderic
Work and Education
Moderic international
Technical University of Munich (International students)
Munich, Germany
Karl-Amberg-Volksschule Alzenau - Alzenau
Living Berlin, Germany - Hometown

caption: me , my foster mother and her daughter

in his album a pic with the caption pope Francis 1, the new catholic pope
he accidently uploaded a pic of Pope Benedict XVI

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#159305 by Grunt Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:29 pm
i am an international contractor, i construct drainage and roads...i have a daughter, she is 10 years old and she is schooling in Texas...i grew up in Canada by a foster family..i am a German but i grew up in Canada..i am a widower, my wife died seven years ago...feel free to tell me more about your self...what kind of work do you do? do you have kids? what kind of things make you happy, are you married? just tell me everything about you and ask anything you would like to know more about me...hope to hear from you soon my dear lovely friend..take care

Image Image

Received: from [41.138.168.208]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
#160615 by Grunt Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:49 pm
Hello dear,
how are you? Thanks for giving me your email, it is so nice to have you here as my friend and some one i can share my stories with and get to know very well, let me start by introducing myself, My name is Philip Moderic. I'm a self employed Engineer, I studied Civil Engineering, Got a second Class Masters Degree in Structural Engineering, i have the ability to sort out Electrical Components and appliances and also create special forms of Power Generating sources and power sort for Petroleum and Gas Locations. I am a widower for seven years now and have remain single till now because it was difficult for me then to forget about my late wife, she was like my twin sister and a comforter but life has to go on. I was born and grew up in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada . I was with my foster Parents until I was 25 but on my 25th birthday i got a shocking news from my foster parents that i am not their biological son, i am a German from Berlin according to my foster parents and because of that i moved out of my foster family and stayed on my own. I started as a Local Electrician, and things was very difficult for me then , but God answered my prayer through my late wife who encourage me to practice construction work full time and that helps me to develop as an international contractor/consultant till date because that is what i studied in school..you know when you put effort in what ever you are doing, you will come out victorious? that is what happened in my life and that is why i decided to mourn my late wife for seven years...

According to what my foster parents told me, I am the only child of my late parents. My parents died in motor accident when they were going for a visit in Ontario. when my parents died, my uncle who was living with us then, tried to kill me, it was at that time that my foster parents appear and take me to their house till i become 25 and the reveal the story to me..i was only 17 months when my parents died.. God is with me because my uncle made all possible best to kill me but fail completely and that is why I don't like keeping friends so that my uncle will not use them to kill me. But I heard that my uncle traveled to Toronto and he never come back. No way to find him. He is missing at the moment. I think that is the hand work of God to save me from his bad plan.

I got married at the age of 31; I had a family that I loved so much and gave them all my attention. I Don't keep a lot of friends around so my life was just restricted to my job and family, until that sad day death came and took my lovely wife away from me... I thought my life was over, she was all I have, my friend, confider and wife. The shock almost kept me at the point of contemplating suicide, but I realized that it is not the end of my life, I still have to move on and look for a good woman of my life, who will love me, care for me and understand me as I will love, care for her as well...i have a liberal mind and very caring, I feel the need to stay alive and move on and ensure that my daughter has the best in life. Because no matter how much what you lost means to you, you still have every right to be happy again.
My quest joining the site is just a search for happiness and a better life, and once this is accomplished I would love to retire and have a home business so I could always be there for my family.

My hobbies, I like to hang out, take a walk along beach side, going to movies, swimming, going cinema, watching TV, dancing, Traveling, listening to music, reading, cooking, playing Tennis and drinking wine occasionally......my favorite foods.. I like Italian native food, coffee, bread and fried Egg, tea, hotdog. Vegetable, Fried rice, Chicken, fresh fish, beef meat, spaghetti etc.

I think I have written more than enough, hope is not putting you under stress reading all this words. Well I hope to know your own side while you reply.
Have a nice day, you are pretty. attached is my pictures and my daughters pictures with my late wife as well... i hope you will tell me more about you..take care
Regards,
Philip Moderic (from tagged)

Received: from [41.138.165.230]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013