Information on romance scams and scammers.
#159438 by Dotti Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:55 pm
Romance scammer and thief.

Uses standard cut-and-paste romantic emails, like this one copied from a combination of sources, including this one
Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment,You are my one true love, the one who fills up my life with passion. Baby I love you so much. I thank the Lord for sending you to my life, you are the biggest blessing. The day I saw you I knew in my heart you were the one for me. You are my brightest light, the one who makes my life full of beautiful things each day. The footprints of an angel are love, and where there is love, miraculous things can happen. Our son is a miracle of God; he is our little piece of heaven. Honey, my love for you is higher than the sky above, deeper than the deepest sea and lasts through all eternity - it has no limitations.

In your voice, I hear it; in your smile, I see it; you are all the things I love. I love you today, tomorrow and always
Your Future Husband
Steven

Hi Honey,

it should be emphasized that the kind of love existing in our relationship is void of fantasy or a whirlwind romance. If you don't know, my love for you isn't the comparative analysis of "M&B" stories or any other fictional romance. But this is the love that is enveloped with the seal of reality without any shadow of doubt.

Not that there are no other fish in the ocean upon whom I can sling my hook, but who can be like you I love a hand that meets my own with a grasp that causes some sensation and which only your's can do. I love you not only because of beauty but for your sense of decency, delicacy, kindness and other complementary qualities. I can't help doting on you. Therefore all my gestures of love towards you come straight from the bottom of my heart, I swear!

Love always,
steven

My darling

Starring at the past, in comparison with who I am today, that person I was, before meeting you, clearly shows how much I love you and how important you are to me. In times like these I see how much I involved and how much you taught me.With no great effort, without any resource or maybe without even knowing, you transformed me into a better and happier man. Yes, my darling, you did this, by filling my soul, until then futile and empty, with solid concepts of humanity, generosity and clarity. Somehow, you filled that empty soul with the most fertile of seeds and made then grow here in my chest.
That’s why I spare no expense in keeping you always, because the person that showed me what love is, is precisely the one that deserves all the love in the world, because she carries only light and sweetness in her noble heart.

You bring me peace and serenity, because you are able to transmit, every day and every hour, the certainly that it’s thrilling to be alive.

When I look at your photo I breathe and the certainty that to me, having your company, I will feel realized until the fullness of my soul.Love you so much my darling Wife and till death do us part.....

With all my love and my sincerest gratitude,
Kiss

Your Husband
Steven Martin

Note the typical use of terms of endearment instead of names. This is partly to strengthen the illusion of a relationship, but also because he is lazy, and he plans to reuse this email on other women--the use of these terms prevents him having to edit it for a new victim.

HI LOVE,

Everytime I look into your eyes, I fall in love again. I know that I've only known you for less than a tenth of my life, but I feel like I've known you since the dawn of time.My dear wife,I cannot describe to you my feelings on this calm summer night of yours, when two thousand men are sleeping around me.my love for you is deathless, it seems to bind me to you with mighty cables that nothing but Omnipotence could break; and yet my love of Country comes over me like a strong wind and bears me irresistibly on with all these chains to the battlefield.

I'm never tire of looking at your pictures, reading from you babes. All of these things keep me so happy and feeling so blessed that I have truly found the one person that I want to spend eternity with. You are the only person on earth that has ever been able to calm me down when I get worked up. Talking to you makes my day great.

I could have a crappy day at work, but at night when I get to talk and think of you, you lift my gloomy spirits. You never makes me feel like I can have a bad day, and that is so uplifting to me.

Like I say so many times, you're my Angel, sent from Heaven above to be my one and only.You are the sweetest most beautiful,sexy,wife and I know we are meant to be one as we always were, our hearts and minds are connected a connection you only find once in a lifetime. I will never let you go, i want you now I want to touch you ,hold you and kiss you all night long. I want to feel your heart beat . I hate this , I hurt so much ... At the same time im filled with joy because i have the most perfect wife in this universe. For that i am happy ...you are mine and that's how it always shall be as i am yours devoted to you , I bow to your beauty and grace...

I cannot wait to see you my lovely angel, Touch you and hug you and never let you go ...I want you more then i ever did ...

Love you my angel..
From your Lovely Future Husband
Steven Martin

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
Advertisement

#159439 by Dotti Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:06 am
Once scammer moves to the money, we have a fake bank (domain is already in process of being reported for fraud) and diplomat. Note that the letter is supposed to be from a British bank, yet the English is atrocious and full of errors you would not find in a British Bank. The scammer is also using the imaginary "diplomat" scenario. In reality, diplomats work for governments. They do not run around from country to country delivering money to random citizens. Any time mention of a "diplomat" or "diplomatic delivery" comes up, you can be certain that you are dealing with a scammer.

xxx
Subject: Bank Of Manchester

Threadneedle Street,
London EC2R 8AH
Office Tel: +44-115-714-1991

Attn xxx

Ones again you welcome to the Bank Of Manchester. We have received a
confirmation from Mr Steven Martin to transfer the total sum of 300,000
GBP to your account in xxx.You are by This mail informed that,
during the transfer of the total sum of 300,000 British Pounds sterling to
Your account in xxx.

we discovered that the xxx does not have a common Telex Type
with the Northern Bank So we cannot effect the transfer to your Bank
account as it will be Against the rules and regulations to go ahead with
the transfer by Generating a bio Telex to break in. Be informed that this
issue is Common and we have deduce a mean to
transfer Your money to you without any further delay so you don't have
anything to worry about.

You are by this mail informed that, we will send our Bank diplomatic Agent
to deliver the money in cash to your destination which will be Effected as
soon as we receive a confirmation from you to go ahead With the delivery.
This has been a means abducted by the UK banks to Transfer funds to
individuals whose banks are not in accordance with The Banks in UK so be
well informed.

FOR THE DELIVERY TO TAKE PLACE, YOU HAVE TO SEND US THE DETAILS BELOW:

Full Name:
Home Address:
Telephone Number:
State or City:

As soon as we receive these information, Our agent will travel down Your
your location by from London to xxx without any further delay so
Do get back to us as soon as you are in receipt of this mail.

Your urgent response is needed.
Thank you ones again for contacting us.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#159861 by Grunt Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:08 am
profile on FB
Steven Marthin
Worked at Civil Engineer
Studied at London, United Kingdom
Hometown Berlin, Germany
Lives in Alton, Alabama
Widowed

About Steven
We're all here looking for that special person and special relationship that will make life more exciting and enjoyable. Sounds easy enough but we all know from past experiences that it isn't… The qualities that attract me to a woman are devotion to family/children, positive attitude, enthusiasm for life. Those qualities determine class in my mind. I'm fit, active and very energetic man. i need a woman to settle down with and spend the rest of my life with her.What do I want /need from my potential partner? I am looking for somone who is honest, faithful, intelligent, romantic, mature, kind, active, warm, secure, Respectful,I need a woman for a mature and real relationship that will lead to marriage I am smart, caring, easy-going, thoughtful, kind, sensitive,...etc. I like to learn new things, read, walk, listen to music, traveling, go to the movies, concerts, and museums. I enjoy the quiet time alone, and with good friends. I am looking for that special person that we can help/support each other to grow and become two better person Husband and wife,grow old together.Distance and age is not a barrier to my kind of relationship as i can travel all over the world