Information on romance scams and scammers.
#159883 by Grunt Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:58 am
ThaiDate4u.com
markmil84
Carson, California, United States
Online Now!
Age 54
Job: Executive/Management

Honest and God Fearing
I am an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our lifes either as a mother or as a wife. I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new people. I enjoy going to the pub with friends, meals out, cinema, theatre, walks along the beach, cycling and playing/watching different sports.
Who I am looking for?
,Meaningful relationship partner,Marriage partner
How I Describe My Ideal Match
I am looking for someone that will want to spend time with me. I want a partner that when we aren't together we just can't stop thinking about each other, longing for the next time

Advertisement

#159884 by Grunt Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:12 am
this guy is with numerous profiles all over the web ...
to many to quote :lol:

using these additional pics

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
#159887 by Grunt Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:35 am
yahoo avatar leads to
idating4you.com/kansas_city-mo-dating
onlylove247 single man in Kansas City
"LOOKING FOR A LOVING WOMAN..."
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Education: bachelors degree
Marital Status: widowed
Ethnicity: white / caucasian
Children: yes, and they live away from home
Smoking: occasionally
Drinking: occasionally
Spoken Languages: English, Italian
Living: alone
Nationality: United States
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Income: more than 100.000

About
My name is Dag Johnson Holland. I am 45 years and a single Dad, my son is 15. please let me know more about you and if you ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage in the near future write me.

and FMF
onlylove247
LOOKING FOR A GREATR HEART WITH TRUE LOVE
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am a loving and caring heart with god fear in me.
About Me
i'm a man seeking true and lasting love. and i believe in lasting marriage. i am a person who is faithful and honest, I'm sure that i will be a good life partner and hopefully a good husband for my beloved woman. i like to make everyday special in my life also i don't like to bore just sitting at home all day. I'm looking for someone to spend time with, talk to, laugh with and share the rest of my life wit

#159893 by Grunt Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:10 am
http://www.9icefaces.com/u/mikemil84
Mike Mil
Mike
Feb 15th 2011, 5:46 pm
Full Name Mike Mil
Country Nigeria :laugh-s:
Gender Male
Age 24

About me
I love reading the Bible,novels,poets and i do compose some myself. Maybe later on i will send u some..I love watching movies such as Romance,comedy,thriller and TV Shows...I listen to music like Rn B,Gospel and Kids songs(like Sing along) cos i love children..I love the lord with all my heart as he has been the essence of my existence an a source of strength to me, I love to laugh, and I am a bit of an extrovert myself, I will be really obliged to have correspondence with you, I spend my leisure time watching movies, reading romantic novels, love taking long walks I'm a funny Boi so I love teasing LOL I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy however. I love a good conversation and a great debate. And trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter. But, I will fight very hard for my loved ones. Family and close friends mean the world to me, and I would do anything for the people in my life....I get bored easily, so I try to keep things exciting both in my career and my personal life. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a quiet evening at home, cuddled up in front of the TV watching a good movie.
#241137 by malu53 Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:26 pm
still active
pics already posted

Mikemil84
57 Years, Man seeking a Woman
Carson, CA, USA

Hello I am Mike i was just passing through and i saw yours profile i have to stop by and say hi if you don't mind , you look really attractive, beautiful. I am an easy going guy with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our lifes either as a mother or as a wife. I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new people. I enjoy going to the pub with friends, meals out, cinema, theatre, walks along the beach, cycling and playing/watching different sports. Can you send me your email address so that i can add you and we chat soon. You can sms me with my cell phone number...(661)-727-3398
Mike.
Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC CA
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2009-01-28
City and State Lancaster, CA