Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#249858 by rococo Thu May 07, 2015 3:22 pm
netlog.com/ritaloveprincess
ritaloveprincess
Female - 27 years, Chino, United States
Name: ritalove princess
birthday 05/04/1988

Hello Dear!
I am rita. [[email protected]]
I saw your profile today, and Became interested in you,
I am looking for true love friendship and marriage.
please i will like you to write me through my private inbox;
([email protected])
for more details.and my picture,
Love from,
also documented here:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 957#p25013
#249863 by rococo Thu May 07, 2015 3:40 pm
youdate.net/showprofile.php?id=34292
Happylove / F / 27 / maryland, California
Looking for: Man

About myself:
I am looking for true love I am looking for true loveI am looking for true loveI am looking for true loveI am looking for true loveI am looking for true loveI am looking for true loveI am looking for true loveI am looking for true loveI am looking for true loveI am looking for true love

Marital Status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity: African American
Sense of humor: I'm not bitter because I'm single.

#249866 by rococo Thu May 07, 2015 3:53 pm
peperonity.com/go/profile/3/lovet123
lovet123
Senegal

Hello Dear! I am rita. I saw your profile today, i became interested in you, I am looking for true love friendship and marriage, please i will like you to write me through my private inbox;
([email protected]) for more details.and my picture,
Love from, rita
#250013 by rococo Fri May 08, 2015 9:48 am
new e-mail: [email protected]
skyrock.com/profil/
happinesswilliams
Female, 27 lat
Dakar - Senegal
Single

Hi Dear,
My name is Miss Rita bashan,i am 24years old,5.8fit tall, slim stature,open minded,honest, trusted, and caring and just to mention but a little. I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship. That is why I have the confident to write you this brief mail. I will really want us to be friends, and I will so much appreciate it if we can click together as one great friend.So Please kindly mail me back through my private e-mail address,
([email protected]) so that we can know about ourselves and I will give you my pictures for you to know more about me. Please I'm waiting eagerly to see your lovely mail soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Rita,
also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 90#p336454
RS -- the same pic, see here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=69809&p=249866#p160104
#250014 by rococo Fri May 08, 2015 9:51 am
netlog.com/ritaloveprincess
ritaloveprincess
female - 27 years, Chino, United States
Name ritalove princess
Date of birth 04/05/1988

Hi Dear,
My name is Miss Rita bashan,i am 24years old,5.8fit tall, slim stature,open minded,honest, trusted, and caring and just to mention but a little. I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship. That is why I have the confident to write you this brief mail. I will really want us to be friends, and I will so much appreciate it if we can click together as one great friend.So Please kindly mail me back through my private e-mail address,
([email protected]) so that we can know about ourselves and I will give you my pictures for you to know more about me. Please I'm waiting eagerly to see your lovely mail soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Rita,
#250041 by rococo Fri May 08, 2015 12:02 pm
hub.webring.org/wrmail?y=happinesswilliams96
happinesswilliams96
Was here: 08/29/2013 (sleeping profile)

Hello Dear My name is Rita i saw your profile today on(ofaebee.com)and i become Interested in you and i will like us to be friends and if you don't mind, kindly write me back at(([email protected]) so,that i will send you my pic so i will be waiting to read from you soon.
Thanks Rita.
([email protected])