Information on romance scams and scammers.
#160254 by Grunt Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:47 pm
with the above email address already scam listed on a Thai site
and this pic

now with the same pic on single123
davies99
State: California
City: new city
Zip Code: 51312
Description: I'M SIMPLE MAN LOOKING FOR LIFE TIME PARTNER HONEST IS MY POLICY AND I LOVE TO MAKE FRIENDS
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Living Situation: Alone
Marital Status: Widowed
Have Kids: No
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time
Income: $50,000 to $74,999

no email address yet but this message
HI DEAR HOW ARE ARE YOU DOING? IS MY PLEASURE TO COME ACROSS YR BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL PROFILE NICE TO MEET YOU.
Advertisement

#160255 by Grunt Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:57 pm
MDF
larrywest23
larry west
Basic
45 year old, man from United Kingdom
About Me and My Life
I am a shy guy, so please be patient. But like a nut that is hard to crack, the inside of me is sweet. I can open up completely once I trust someone. I´m really on here looking for online friends to talk to, both in the UK and further afield. * What I´m Into:
My Interests/Hobbies
Looking after my 3 year old daughter Writing poetry Playing on my xbox Card games (esp bridge) Formula 1

Image Image

also here
viewtopic.php?p=87874#p87874
#160256 by Grunt Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 pm
http://about.me/albert.brown
Albert Brown
I am a Civil Engineer i work in a construction company, i am cool and loving guy.
I am a civil engineer i work in a construction company here in Shetland DITT construction LTD, I also do some personal business work as a contractor,that invest in building who know that constructing is cool but understand the value as well. i'm no enterpreneurial masterminded.i'm myself always thinking for the future and has been spending every day trying to acheive just a very little bit more and do better tha the day before, i am a caring and loving man, i am not perfect, i am not claiming to be what i am not.
#160421 by Grunt Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:36 pm
Sender: Davies99
Thanks dear for yr reply i'm really happy to be yr friend dear this is my e-mail [email protected] please send yr e-mail to me so we can talk better.
#160423 by Grunt Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:46 pm
facebook.com/davies.collins.7
Davies Collins
Male

tagged
Davies C
Last Active: a day ago
Basic Info: 60, Male, Scotland, United Kingdom
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

hidden on main profile the complete location : Scotland, Kuala Lumpur :=) , United Kingdom

most probably commuting daily between Kuala Lumpur and Scotland :laugh-s:

pics from previous post

perfspot
Davies Collins
Male, 46
United Kingdom