Information on romance scams and scammers.
#160098 by bellaboo Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:54 am
Hello, well the one that almost had me going was one Sgt. Benjamin Patterson the problem is that I recently became a widow. I was looking for FRIENDSHIP nothing else so my heart is well under lock and a gazillion chains with no key to be found anywhere. He is persistant but I was very weary so I started checking. I told him I found the him out and that the pics were fake. I also erased him from my contacts. He claimed he was in Lybia and would be done in September. Never asked me for money maybe he was trying to gain my affection screw him I don't have ANY left.
Advertisement

#160287 by Bubbles Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:37 am
Welcome to ScamWarners bellaboo, I am sorry for your loss. Scammers have no ethics and often prey on the recently widowed and single people on the internet. They are the lowest of the low as they use people's feelings and experiences to their benefit.

I am very glad that you found out this person was a scammer. Could you please post up the email address this scammer was using. Often people search using the email address they are being contacted from. Thank you.

I did bring your post up so it has it's own topic.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.