Information on romance scams and scammers.
#160772 by began steele Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Another simiform posing as a soldier and anyone else too.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/b/2011/10/24 ... ent-467894. Post 603.
hi guys taling to a sgt from afghanistan he goes by shawn raymond, we have been talking for afew days now and he says he wants leave and the papers only cost 200 dollars. He claims his father died of cancer 10 years ago and his mother not long after. also his sister clara has also pass and that he is from homestead or jacksonville florida. he wants to come to australia and spend two months with me. And that he is falling for me and wants me to marry him. All i can say he knows alot about the military and what they do. I also checked online to see if it was a scam and if he was a scammer . I believe he is He goes by [email protected]. I was really hitting off with him only wish he was real. we meet on online people on facebook. how can i check to see if he is real. I have not sent money and i will not. Thanks to this site and ladies dont give up on love.

[email protected]
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5971220006
SHAWN R
About Me
Music:
country music,ti,lil wayne,gospel
Movies: 007,
TV: mnet
Books: george orwells,animal farm
Sports: football
Interests: reading novels, going out, spending some good time with my loved ons
About Me:
I'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different man, I’m a very family oriented, I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest,sincere,kind,warm and intelligent with good look. I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught
what i will like to meet:
I will love to meet someone cool and caring person thrusthworthy..honest and cool person that can take good care of me and i will be with her till the rest of my life and i will be caring and lovely to her if you only she can promise not to cheat on me and to lIve the rest of her life with me.....

http://facebook.com/jake.bolsinger.1
Went to St. Barnabas High SchoolMale

http://facebook.com/jake.bolsinger.3
https://www.facebook.com/shawn.raymond.988
Sargent at United States Army
Lives in Homestead, Florida
Male

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=35596
[email protected]. Kingston Jamaica. Female

http://www.lovecompass.com/profilecares ... matt09.htm
Self-description
I'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different man,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness ......I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water,swimming, as I love the ocean and sea,I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards,I enjoy music so much, classical Blues R & b and modern.I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest, sincere,kind,warm and intelligent with good look.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I go

Ideal match description
I am looking for a good woman, kind, honest, , very polite and respectful to people and to her own words, I would like my woman to be loyal, caring and happy heart, who would desire to meet his special love and soulmate, and who would be interested in a long-lasting, true, romantic, loving relationship. I'll try to characterize my best side as fit, i single, intelligent, loyal, sincere, polite, happy, spontaneous, generous, faithful, loving and caring.

Username caresforlovematt09
Sex Male
Looking for Female
Date of Birth Mar 31, 1975
Relationship Activity Partner
Friendship Marriage
Relationship Romance
Casual Travel Partner Pen Pal
Country United States
State District of Columbia
City Washington
ZIP/Postal code 20005
Height 5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Bodytype Slim
Religion Christian
Ethnicity Mixed
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Black
Occupation Photography
Have Children 1
Want Children No Matters
Language English
Education Some college
Smoker Never
Drinker Socially

This scammer has many more active profiles of either sex.
http://www.datehookup.com/User-271184500.htm
I am an open, sensual, kind, gentle,romantic..I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special woman.
I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea,I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, football (soccer),I enjoy music so much, classical Blues R & b and modern.I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes.I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns..I treat everyone with respect and just want the same in return. I love life and want to enjoy everyday! I will try new things and welcome the experience. Life is beautiful and is best spent with someone who enjoys life as much as me.I am active and do not feel my age at all! . I love kids . I am not in to games and will very honest with you and hope that I will receive the same.My life is good, but it would be nice to find that special someone to share it with. I'm an attractive, hard working, honest, romantic, and I'm passionate about all things in my life. I take care of myself and I appreciate those who do as well. I'm witty and I have a good sense of humor. I like to get out and experience life, travel, meet new people and find out what life has to offer. I maintain a balance in my personal life and my career. My faith is important to me ..I'm looking for a positive, genuinely caring, honest, intelligent, attractive lady that takes care of herself, exercise and looks. It is also important that she has a strong faith. A good sense of humor is important as well. Someone that is able to let go of the past and look forward to the future. Liveforu11

http://badoo.com/0297735350/ Martins, Male
http://badoo.com/en/01228550707/ Kim, Female
http://badoo.com/01227905097/ Gail, Female.
I'm seeking for a man open, kind, honest, loyal, easy going, hard working, inteligent, handsfree, openminded, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible serious, confident, cheerful, responsible man who is ready settle down with me. I'm looking for a friend and partner, who is really looking for a serious relationship! I want to meet the right, special person, a serious man who wants to create a strong and nice marriage, I don't play games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people, I'm a woman who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship. It's so great to be together and in love and I hope someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts! , who is ready for marriage, I hope to create a happy, secure marriage with a nice caring man I am looking for a man who cares about relationship and know what Love is, I am looking for that kind of person who is ready to commit, know what he is doing, Honest open mined ( remember scammer Cole Dawn [email protected] ?)

http://www.myrussian-lady.com/profile.php?ID=1000197635 Amazonian_Olga
41 y/o female
Odessa, Ukraine
English(Intermediate), Russian(Fluent)
Office-manager
Have 1 children
Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion

http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_anderson147.html Anderson147 Male
http://www.matematcher.com/member/11055 Ruth, Female.
I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good looks.People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom,I am a girl that like runing on saturdays.,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to my man
m looking forward to meeting my special man would, like, him to be kind attentive caring reliable ,wellmannered man with a good sense of humor e should serious in his intentions to find a right lady and create a happy family, would, like him to appreciate not only my appearance but my inside world as well, e should also be goaloriented selfestablishednot greedy and narrowminded,

http://www.datanta.com/user-view_user-663906.html MARY MARY Female
I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good looks.People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom,I am a girl that like runing on saturdays.,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to my man . I still maintains this value wherever I goes,my favorite food are Bacon,Egg,Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta,I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affair.I am a giver when i have it, i give,because I so much believes in the Multiple returns,I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband,But I don't want to mess myself with the wrong Man.Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring Man.

http://www.stdfriends.com/rclayton28 Female
http://waydate.com/member_beckly007.html
beckly007

- 30 y/o woman
   - from ikeja, Nigeria
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a man from 40 to 45 y/o

http://www.freshsingle.com/members/dorrislove34 . Picture is Raven Riley of course
Nickname: dorrislove34
State/Region: Greater Accra

Well am dorris Adjie from Ghana and am 30 years old .i am single with no kids and never married before ..I live in Ghana does that bother you I am an student and studying cartering as vocational skills I am an honest and trustworthy person with a Good sence of humour.I am an openhearted person and a woman of my word. I enjoy the outdoors, exercise to keep in shape, I enjoy family times, and I usually read cultural books.I like to go out to dance, walking on the beach or woods, picnics, the mountains, cutting up with friends, camping out and traveling to new places. Bit of a romantic and I'm Calm, I don't like to argue, I like to go out and have a good time. I usually have a smile on my face and always like to look at the good side of things..Am loyal, family oriented, soft, passionate, trustworthy woman. i'm easygoing and outgoing.I'm a woman full of fun,i seem to be seriously wanting to meet the man of my life.I love music,movies,outdoors,sight seeing and reading.I'm caring,understanding and honest. I am seeking a caring,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a man because somehow i loved to be pampered.I love kids,I love dancing(Its part of my life)I am all for cuddling and hugging and holding each other as much as possible. I love spontaneous actions and suprises. I love to be hugged from behind. love sports, take walks on the beach .I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into ***s (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. I am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. very easy to get a long with and a very good listener.. I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,Uncle and I, I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress. I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing. I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation a quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge. I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it). I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend..... My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you. I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship....not just a few dates. Are you that special Man? I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits. I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart.Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud............. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered.. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people..........relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.

My hobbies are swimming ,listening to music , reading novels, magazines, going to beach and play tennis, play pool, cuddle with my man, and having a nice time with the man i love.

I have been hurt once and i will never want to be hurt again in my life, the only man i trust treated me very bad the way i never expect, but i believe, i have everything that any man could want from a woman, I know that but am not saying that am the best woman on earth, but i still believe in me, and in God almighty father, I believe that one day my soul mate will come for me.

I´m looking for:

Am here looking for a serious man who is caring,loving,king ad honest so that we can spend the rest of our life together and make one family..I’m open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic.... a different lady,I’m a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man, I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, baseball (soccer),I enjoy music so much, classical and modern.

I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look as sport woman.. like running on Saturday,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people. I still maintains this value wherever I goes, my favorite food is Bacon,eggs, Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable, I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta, I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs, and i give when i have it i give, because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns, a good, loving and caring husband to my wife, But I don’t want to mess myself with the wrong woman. Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring man.

I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage. I'm looking for a friend and partner, who is really looking for a serious relationship! I want to meet the right, special person, a serious man, who wants to create a strong and nice marriage, I don't play games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people, I’m a woman who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship. It's so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts! An open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible man, who is ready for marriage, I hope to create a happy, secure marriage with a nice man, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to, I think a woman must take care of her husband and children (family) first, I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life.

All the men here are not ready for a serious relationship all they just know is just to have sex and money with u and am not form for that. what am really looking for is a long-term relationship that would last forever that is going to lead to marriage that is going to be full of joy and happiness...and i want to be in a relationship with someone who isloving,caring,honest,kind,faithful,passiona te,responsible,trusworthy,loyal and sincere...that is the kind of person i will like to share the rest of my life with her till death do us apart...

Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money.Money and love aren't the same thing the more you spend money, the less you have, the more you spend love, the more you get in return.

Love doesn't cost money, but it does require the payment of your heart a man can inherit a house and money from his parents, but only the Lord can give him a sensible wife love is when money and materialistic things no longer matter.

It's when you're holding the hand of the woman you love and you feel like the richest man in the world - you have everything.With money, we can buy all things, but with love, we find everything that really matters.It isn't money, fame, or power, no, the greatest adventure in life is love.Power is one thing; money and power are two things but love is everything
I am looking for a kind, God fearing, mature man. A man that is not afraid to be the head and not the tail. A man that knows that God is the Author and finisher and walks by FAITH. He must also love the Lord as I do and enter the doors(of the church) with Thankgiving in his heart on Sunday morning.. I am looking for a long term relationship and someone I can grow old with.. Life is too short and God made man for woman and woman for man it was not meant for us to walk this earth, alone.

Liveforu11@yahoo,com
beckly007 @yahoo.com
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=33422
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=64994

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement