Information on romance scams and scammers.
#160887 by Grunt Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:27 am
friend request on CS
mancucinoo
Love and honesty
I am a: 52 yr-old man seeking women, 40-60
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian/Other
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Education: Bachelors Degree
Occupation: Technical / Science / Engineering, Construction manager
Income: $50,000 to $75,000

About me:
As the cool weather comes in and the colors of fall are all around, it is time for a new season in my life as well. I hope this note finds you well and that in the course of your journey, if it is meant to be, I hope that our paths will cross with the hopes of a new beginning for us.
This is kind of like a blind date, with pictures. I get to learn a little about you, and you can learn a little about me. But do the words we are typing on these profiles really give us a good indication of the person we are? Maybe, to an extent, but in fairness, not really. I can tell you I have a good sense of humor, but is it one that you would appreciate? Can a picture or a description be a determining factor on whether there is chemistry? On that, I am am on the fence, maybe you can shed some light on that.

I’m looking for:
I am looking for my soul mate. A great friend and confidant, ambitious with a positive attitude about life, a big romantic good cook, and funny. I love to travel so I hope she would also love to do the same. If that is you let me know...

Image Image
Advertisement

#160889 by Grunt Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 am
pic of guy with wine glass leads to a profile on

badoo
Frank, 52
Wants to make new friends
Berlin, United States

About me:
I always value laughter-it makes things so much easier to deal with. I believe that you should live life to the fullest and have fun. I love to travel, explore, try new things and really don't like routine. I enjoy hanging out with people who are active, funny, smart, creative and passionate. You might say I'm unconventional. I love learning, going places I've never been and taking risks hoping for big rewards.

I’m looking for:
I am looking for my soul mate. A great friend and confidant, ambitious with a positive attitude about life, a big romantic good cook, and funny. I love to travel so I hope she would also love to do the same. If that is you let me know...

Image Image

pics stolen from a Swedish man
Stefan Wänghult
Business Manager at Sigma
Gothenburg, Sweden
IT and Services
http://se.linkedin.com/pub/stefan-w%C3% ... 29/b94/975
http://www.skovdeik.se/news.php?type=N&item=1185
#160890 by Grunt Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:59 am
last pic of previous post leads to a profile on FB
Martin Morrison
About
Worked at Senior Accountant
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Louisville, Kentucky

am in ghana for 3month and will go back to usa so i want lady btw 16-18 to date my friends son who is ghanaian.any single lady ready for serious relationship can call this number nw 0541365803

on his wall he posted the following comment
oga i want ur help plz help me.idey the game but i want ur help now

his oga