Information on romance scams and scammers.
#161204 by Grunt Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:41 am
FMF
sigrid
am looking for my soul mate
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman

About Me
I am very kind, straightforward and attentive person.I am also devoted and honest. Intelligent and well-mannered lady, and strong family values. I love spending time outside. I am very fit and energetic.

I'm looking for a man who is intelligent, optimistic and with an amazing sense of humor, kind, honest, generous not in words, attentive and open-minded who believes in family and family values. I want to meet one man whose face will be the last I will see while falling asleep, whose breath will be the air for me, whose essence is what I will sense all night long, whose being is what my dreams will be filled in, whose hugs, kisses, smiles, eyes will be those things I will live for. I am looking for the special man who will see me as his epitome of beauty and we would complete each other, appreciate our relationships and my tendency to be sexual and value my attraction for him.
[email protected]
Advertisement

#161205 by Grunt Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:52 am
pic from previous post also on a badoo profile

Kind, 33
from Plainfield, NJ, USA

Image Image

pics show model Briana Lee
#161318 by Grunt Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:36 pm
I am single looking without no children, 5-7ft tall, 145 lbs., black hair,hazel sexy eyes a ....I am an honest and good Christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I love life! My friends appreciate my honesty and sincerity. I hate lies and arrogance. You will find in me an attractive, sensitive woman with a good sense of humor and an outgoing personality. I have always been a person open to everything new. I study during all my life. I pace through life reaching my goals, trying to develop, improve and understand myself, people and the whole world. My favorite activities and likes are diverse. I enjoy home activities and I appreciate quality communication with my friends and close ones. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener . am over here because am single never married . I'm mixed race united state woman but live . I wish to know more about you to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a soft drinks as in a black silk dress, . I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yogurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ......
I would also like to find an honest and good who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests . I have What I appreciate in a man is his sense of humor, ability to make his woman smile and to spark her eyes. I would like him to be sincere, reliable and honest. He follows his words, he knows well what he wants in life and playing games are too low leveled for him, he is mature and gets pleasure from being with his lady. I think that common interests are very important for the beginning of a relationship but there must always be ways of exchanging experience and enhancing each others knowledge. I dream about honest, intelligent, kind-hearted, purposeful and, of course, humorous gentleman.
several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too.. I do also have some fun to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this fun with the person in my life..I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God the savior oops so you do?As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better.
I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working....I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but I'm not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,god fearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me..
Everybody makes mistakes and no one is 100% perfect.. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.
I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,deceive,lie or been played games with in my life..
I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.
In relationship i do believe there should be trust,believe and understand because this are all the most important thing relationship have to go with and without all this between the two couples i don't think the relationship will work and last forever which i do always pray to Almighty God to have such a person who have all this in his heart in my life...
With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 30 years old and that you are somewhere Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other by Almighty God's name....
Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding to you? I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human beings with the same red blood in out bodies, we all make mistakes in life and i want to learn more about life in a relationship more and more),I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting his Or her time or getting his or her feelings hurt...Can you also tell me much about you..? I ...bye and take care

IP microsoft
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013

#230358 by Grunt Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:14 pm
again Briana Lee

tinalovely555
37 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

kindly contact me true my email tinalovely555 on yahoo