Information on romance scams and scammers.
#165763 by Grunt Tue May 14, 2013 6:02 pm
idating4you
loveandkisses
tags: curious, devoted, reliable, faithful, romantic
Dallas, Texas, United States
Looking for a woman between 42 - 70, for serious relationship
Education: bachelors degree
Marital Status: widowed
Ethnicity: white / caucasian
Living: alone
Last Login: 05-14-2013 12:43:23

About
I am honest real and true.caring, hardworking,simple man and easy going. I am a 49 years old devoted man from Texas. I have hazel eyes and dark blonde hair, my body is athletic, and I live alone. I have children, and they live away from home I'm looking forward to spending time with someone,caring,charming,beautiful,hardworking and understanding woman who is easy going.
Advertisement

#165764 by Grunt Tue May 14, 2013 6:10 pm
Hi Dear,
it was very nice talking to you.Well i want you to know that you are the only woman that i write to and the child with you .. know ones only you know more about me after reading this message .. I am David and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone did ... I am a person who is very real When it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people ..... I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I do not worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come ... am looking for someone who wants to love and care about me for a long time did relationship can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, did I do not believe life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, ...
I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I 'm not a fighter and I do not argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and
intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies,
walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different
cultures and would enjoy learning more about them .... I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate
people who are different and even quirky. Usually they're interesting ... I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love
takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, That should be enough time .. She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident,
kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is fashionable to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate, easy going, understands trustworthy, family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh ...
Being through worst pain in the relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply Because it hurts. through did I have learn alot from my
past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.I believe Either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come
to fit with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other. I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever did
happens to be .. there are few qualities Which talks about genuine woman in relationship,: such as faithfulness, loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, respectful etc. guess having Those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a young looking for my age to which i am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me .. I'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I want to take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it .... I have a dry wit, but I do have a serious side, and I try to balance the two. I'm mostly serious at work or When the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and fishing. So, swimming and playing golf in the summertime. I enjoy watching football and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few. I'm not sure if this answered the question. I love nature, wildlife and people ... I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered ...
My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving man who has a
touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I did enjoy doing anything keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, Especially
anything near, in or on the water., everything from exotic. I enjoy all types of music, concerts, live theater, movies, having great conversations and listening to other people's perspectives. I enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle and like to keep myself busy with projects and activities ... I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I do not really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of Circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.
It's not all that easy meeting rightful woman with All Those qualities Which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family ... I am a very sincere
Easily person who laughs, loves to tease and be teased and who Communicates openly and honestly ... I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home Especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship ... Am not just looking for someone to be with or just a one night was but a partner who wants to be there for me and my son, who wants to be very loving, honest, caring and committed to home, marriage and family ... I love to watch tv sports rather than participate To. I love wrestling go to the theater and see Broadway musicals. I love animals not snakes and reptiles though I have a puppy I did love. I want to be with close friends.
I want to have romantic dinners. be with the person I love, snuggling. I care about the wildlife.
I do think it's important for partners to have Their individual interests did respects.That partner wants to share life with it's routines, adventures, highs and lows. Will plan with me for our future and to grow old together. Taking a long walk together along the beaches ... my personal habits are, Punctuality, kindness, good listener, loyalty, caring, cleanliness, love of learning, willing to try new things, explore, listen, communicate ... and in general just being committed and disciplined ... my dear is, finding my soul mate and live happily ever after, if there is a thing or search it maybe wishful thinking. I did want to find special woman to share my life with. I know that there is a kind, warm and genuine woman who could be my very best friend and I look forward to meeting her. I have a pretty great life right now, but I think it could be even better with a friend and partner to travel with me on the rest of life's journey! That will be a dream to come true! .... I hate to be with someone who is Constantly Their un happy about life. Someone who is cocky and Their overly interested in physical appearance. Someone who Engages in sex outside a committed relationship and impatient to people in any situation. The best thing in life can never be kept; They Must be given away to someone so special and They Are A smile, a kiss and love ...
Talk to you soon.

Received: from [41.66.232.171]
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013
Accra, Ghana

Image Image Image
#190317 by Grunt Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:17 pm
scammer using these pics is now on FMF

goodnews12345
Am here looking for a woman to spend the rest of my eternal life with
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Army
My Marital Status: Single

My Interest Keywords / Tags
asian
beach
chocolate
dancing
fishing
flower
funny
hip hop
new york
party
sushi

About Me
I want to laugh and laugh with that special person, dance with her and listen to music with thats special one. I like biking, I like going to the ocean and walking on the beach. You know it and I love when you propose doing something that maybe you do not specifically like doing, but you do because you know I like it.I love surprise gifts? a haircut, or a day at a spa, or an hour of massage. It is a real gift when I come back home and find tasks I was supposed to do during that time already taken care of.A dinner invitation is nice too, but it has to be a surprise. I love when you anticipate my desires; it means you know me very well, all the little things I care about, and my habits,sex is important. Love is outside and inside the bedroom. New things in bed help strengthen and renew the relationship. You make me feel your sexual desire with your eyes, and it usually takes only a few seconds. I love when you look at me in the right way, when you gently put your hand in my hair. I like those kisses with closed mouth, like in the movies. They are like a preliminary, and make me thirsty for what is going to follow.

well my ID is [email protected] and what about your's
#190319 by Grunt Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:28 pm
FB
Edmon Smith
About
Worked at Michael Kors
Studied at Cal Poly Pomona
Past: Piedmont Hills High School
Lives in McAllen, Texas
From San Jose, California

email address leads to
taxes :laugh-s: , United Staes
#255845 by malu53 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:48 am
with the third pic of this post on AR

edmond
Male / Divorced
51 - Plano / United States
Current Location Plano/ United States
Create Date 09/06/2015 12:09
Last Login 12/06/2015 10:40

About Me
I am a very open minded person,someone who accepts people as they are.I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well.A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I always pray to God Almighty that He will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life..

Looking For
I am now looking for the one with true heart,i mean a woman who will love me for me and not for what i have..i am looking for a true woman to spend the rest of my life with.I love life and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 143
Weight(kg) 50
:lol:
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession IT
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests draw, bike riding, and little fishing.

Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Ok thanks so much for reading back from you too...i will also love to know you more...my email address is[email protected]
edmond
hope to hear from you soon
Ed