Information on romance scams and scammers.
#171033 by Grunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:32 am
idating4you.com
amme205
tags: fitness, music-loving, passionate, open minded, romantic Manassas, Virginia, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Education:masters
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live at home
Living:with kids
Nationality:Italy
Religion:Christian / other
Income:75-100.000

About
Hi, thank for reading my profile. I am a 50 years old open minded man from Virginia. I have black eyes and black hair, my body is about average, and I live with kids. I have children, and they live at home Write me, if you are a hetero girl! Don't wait for miracle, just for me!

Advertisement

#171034 by Grunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:38 am
How are you doing today? Is a Pleasure reading your email and i know that you really want to know more about me, well i will tell you all that you need to know about me okay..It's nice to hear from you once again how has life and work been with you?

Well,a little bit about myself..Life is good at this point..I feel I'm very blessed person.Family values are very important to me.I have been very blessed with loving parents and I lost them long time ago.I hope some day I'll be able to give the same love to someone that my parents had for each other maybe more than what they had..I'm in good health and physically fit and I do exercise every morning.I like riding my Bike a lot, and i do that often.. But i also drive a lot too...

I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. I been to the United Arab Emirate,South Korea,Japan,China and Portugal for business transaction.I do deals in the exportation of Office Equipment that I supply to my clients in various part of the world and also a telecommunication engineer.Honestly and caring always a plus. And if you ever need a smile.I will always keep an extra one with me.I am shy but outgoing,timid but strong,a loner but loves to be around people.It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them.Well,i haven't found anyone yet to chat with you are the only person i have been emailing with.I will like you to tell me your experience at the site if you don't mind.

I am very educated,not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings,making me more often comfortable than anxious.I have spent a lot of time alone for being widowed for years now.I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have,both in themselves and in the environment around them.

I like a woman who has achieved self actualization,that is not dwelling on what happened way back,but what could happen today or tomorrow,a respectable woman who is willing to commit to a relationship after we spend time getting to know each other to see if we share enough in common.I don't have any major preference towards race,age or body type.Sounds all too common,right?More than anything I am looking to meet a mature woman who is at the point in her life where she is looking for a long term committed and monogamous relationship.It would be nice to meet someone who is faithful and is looking to meet someone who is faithful.

I believe in treating a woman with respect and dignity.I expect the same in return.I am tall with a good job.I am kind hearted and I am told, I will make a nice partner.Those that dwell in the past are not around me very long,I spot them from miles and run fast.I enjoy dancing,great conversation...

Well born in Italy to my Italian dad and my American Mom, so kinda have a spread background, and Ooh i do have an Accent too.I hope you don't get bothered with it..

Well, i like to do lots of things, if it does not hurt anyone am fine with it, i like playing the Video Game, with my son, and also like planting flowers and all that, i love lots of things and i know as time goes on, you will know all that i love to do..

My favorite color,Yellow, Green,i like the Spanish, Italian, and great American foods...I like action, comedy, Drama, and Romantic movies, don't really have any Favorite actor/actress, if the movie is good am okay with it..Well time to ask questions.......So tell me more about your past relationships?How did it go and what are you looking for now in a relationship partner?I would like to know what type of work you used to do?Are you interested in pursuing this relationship with an open mind?

How long have you been dating online?What is your typical relationship like? What type of man do you see yourself having a relationship with?How much do you like pet? Specifically dogs?I wish to have some pictures of you in my mail later on if you don't mind.

Well i think is okay for now,and i wish to hear back from you soon.. Mike say's hi..Take care and have a wonderful day....

Always,
Frank.

Received: from [173.244.217.157]
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013
ISP: Hosting Services
Organization: SoftLayer Technologies
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (8)

yahoo avatar

#201081 by hrcd Sun May 11, 2014 7:02 am
Same text, from europeandating.org:

Good evening to you and how are you doin?? Is a Pleasure reading your emails and i know that you really want to know more about me, well i will tell you all that you need to know about me.. OK..Its nice to hear from you once again how has life and work been with you? Hope all is well with ..I really am impressed in you and very am interested in you too...

Well,a little bit about myself..Life is good at this point..I feel I'm very blessed person....Family values are very important to me....I been very blessed with loving parents and I lost my father years ago...I hope some day I'll be able to give the same love to someone that my parents had for each other maybe more than what they had..I'm in good health and physically fit and I do exercise every morning.I like riding my Bike a lot, and i do that often.. But i also drive a lot too...

I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures....I been to the United Kingdom,Denmark and Portugal for business transaction...I am a final year student at the University of CUNY....Honestly and caring always a plus....And if you ever need a smile....I will always keep an extra one with me....I am shy but outgoing,timid but strong,a loner but loves to be around people...It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them.

I am very educated,not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings,making me more often comfortable than anxious.I have spent a lot of time alone for being single for 2 and half years now...I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have,both in themselves and in the environment around them.

I like a Man who has achieved self actualization,that is not dwelling on what happened way back,but what could happen today or tomorrow,a respectable Man who is willing to commit to a relationship after we spend time getting to know each other to see if we share enough in common....I don't have any major preference towards race,age or body type.Sounds all too common,right? More than anything I am looking to meet a mature Man who is at the point in her life where he is looking for a long term committed and monogamous relationship...It would be nice to meet someone who is faithful and is looking to meet someone who is faithful.

I believe in treating a man with respect and dignity...I expect the same in return...I am medium and beautiful lady with a good education...I am kind hearted and I am told, I will make a nice partner...Those that dwell in the past are not around me very long,I spot them from miles and run fast...I enjoy dancing,great conversation...

Well born in Norway ( Norway and American parents ), So kinda have a spread background, and Ooh i do have an Accent too...-.typical of the European type....I hope you don't get bothered with it...i like to do lots of things, if it does not hurt anyone am OK with it and also like planting flowers and all that, i love lots of things and i know as time goes on, you will know all that i love to do..

My favorite color,Yellow, Green,i like the Spanish, Italian, and great American foods...I like action, comedy, Drama, and Romantic movies, don't really have any Favorite actor/actress, if the movie is good am OK with it..Well time to ask questions.......So tell me more about your past relationships? How did it go and what are you looking for now in a relationship partner? I would like to know what type of work you do? Are you interested in pursuing this relationship with an open mind?

How long have been dating online? What is your typical relationship like? What type of man do you see yourself having a relationship with?How much do you like pet? Specifically dogs? Dear i wish to have some pics of you in my mail later on if you don't mind..

I like you and hope we do get to know each other better....