Information on romance scams and scammers.
#171449 by malu53 Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:02 pm
single123
marcusdawn
State: Kansas
City: kansas
Zip Code: 29526
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Other
Description:
am a US Army :=) , cool and fun loving man, i love to travel alot and have fun alot, i love to try new things too

Living Situation: Alone
Marital Status: Single / Never married
Have Kids: No

Professional Life
Education: College Grad
Employment Status: Full-time
Income: More than $150,000

Thanks dear am rearly on here too, pls add me [email protected] on yahoo messenger for easier chatting dear....
Advertisement

#171454 by malu53 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:07 pm
FB
Marcus Dawn
About
Works at The U.S. Army
Studied at University of Missouri - Kansas City
Past: Archbishop O'Hara High School
Lives in Kandahar, Afghanistan
From Kansas City, Missouri

pic also here
viewtopic.php?p=95761#p95761

find pic here
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... NNO_II.jpg
BAGHDAD (Jan. 10, 2008) U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Timothy Douglas from Charlie Company, 2nd Battalion, 502 Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division poses with Iraqi Army soldiers during Operation NANNO II. U.S. Army Soldiers the 101st Airborne Division are working with the Iraqi Army to go after Al Qaeda operatives

uploaded add. 10 army pics from various mil. sites in the web

Image Image
#194919 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:12 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - marcusdawn201 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/marcusdawn201

am a USA ARMY

Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 2" (188 cm)
Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

About Me
Am a US ARMY, am cool and fun loving, am just looking for true love

My Perfect First Date
My first date would be on a yatch, sipping champagne as I get to knw her better..

PM

Hello my lady, am marcus dawn, am an american, am frm kansas USA, am single, God fearing and am a US army, I went tru your profile and loved everytin about you, you got all the criteria am looking for in a woman, I would love you to write back my dear, and you can add me on yahoo messenger with [email protected] for faster and easier chating. Thanks my lady

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#194988 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:55 am
Thanks for your message, so tell me about you, where are you from and what do you do for a living? And when last did you dated? And what are your hobbies??

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#194989 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:02 pm
PM

Tanks my lady and I have replied your email, we can be using email since you prefer it

#194999 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:09 pm
Am marcus dawn a US army, am single, am an orphan, I was never married and I don't have any kids.

Am single and stills earching for a woman to share my world with I got attracted to you because you are a perfect match for me.

I am presently in afghanistan for peace keeping in service to my nation

As for my hobbies I love swiming ans traveling and surfin, I love going to the beach too, I love hanging out sometimes and I love driving.

Are you living alone? Do you have any pets? And what is your preference in a man??? And what's your favorite meal and color??

#195085 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:16 am
Hello my love

Wo you look so fine dear, and your do is so fine too, you have a very big smile, and I love a woman that can smile a lot, that is my greatest turn on in a woman.

As for my preference, I like a woman that is loving, caring and understading

As for meals, I love chiken, pizza, italian food, sea food and chinese food also

So when last did you go on a date? And are you ready to give love a try again? Becasue I adore you and wanna have something special with you

Pls my love give me a chance to be in your heart, hope you would honey

With so much love for me to you

I love you baby

Marcus

#195131 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:43 pm
Ok I haven't dated for some time now, and I find you interesting and a wonderful, I really wanna be wit you.

So honey, have you ever been to the US

And honey hope you have given me a place in your heart? Because that is where I wanna be???

#195198 by AlanJones Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:22 am
My love

How are you doing, how was your night? How is your family doing??

What is your plans for today??

And hope you have had a sweet meal??

I love cooking, I can't wait to cook for you someday

I am missing you already

So any outing today or you just gonna be home for the day

Much care

Marcus

#195580 by AlanJones Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:19 am
Awww my love am so sorry, you never told me, am sorry about that

Pls have you gone to the hospital?

And hope you are taking ur medication

Am sorry for the late reply

I was on full standy here in afghanistan

I missed you and love u

Pls tell me hw are you feeling now

#195634 by AlanJones Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:07 am
Hi my love, am happy you are better now

So how are you and your family??

How was your night??

What's your plans for the weekend??

How is your leg ??

Hope you are responding to treatment??

God bless you

Much care

Marcus

#195640 by AlanJones Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:37 am
Baby I have open a gmail account so that we can do instant messaging on googletalk or gtalk, I have even sent you a request on gtalk or google talk pls check and accept it so we can have a faster conversation, tank you and love you

Its [email protected], pls accept it on gtalk

#195709 by AlanJones Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:09 am
Ok baby

So how are you today??

How is your family???

And what are you up to today my love??

How's your leg???

Hope you are better???