Information on romance scams and scammers.
#172450 by began steele Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:55 pm
FAKE GENERAL AND A SCAMMER.

Arnold johnson ( [email protected])

* My Meritorious Service Medal in Army
U.S. military decorations For General Arnold Johnson.

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Defense Distinguished Service Medal (with Oak Leaf Cluster)

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Distinguished Service Medal (with Oak Leaf Cluster)

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Defense Superior Service Medal (with Oak Leaf Cluster)

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Legion of Merit (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters)

Bronze Star (with V Device)

Defense Meritorious Service ribbon.svg Defense Meritorious Service Medal

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Meritorious Service Medal (with 2 Oak Leaf Clusters)

Joint Service Commendation ribbon.svg Joint Service Commendation Medal

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Army Commendation Medal (with 2 Oak Leaf Clusters)

Us jointservachiev rib.svg Joint Service Achievement Medal

Army Achievement Medal ribbon.svg Army Achievement Medal

U.S. unit awards

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Joint Meritorious Unit Award (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters)

Meritorious Unit Commendation ribbon.svg Army Meritorious Unit Commendation

Army Superior Unit Award ribbon.svg Army Superior Unit Award

U.S. non-military decorations

USA - DOS Distinguished Service Award.png State Department Secretary's Distinguished Service Award

Superior Honor Award.svg State Department Superior Honor Award

U.S. service (campaign) medals and service and training ribbons

Bronze star

Bronze star

National Defense Service Medal (with 2 Service Stars)

Bronze star

Bronze star

Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal (with 2 Service Stars)

Bronze star

Bronze star

Bronze star

Bronze star

Iraq Campaign Medal (with 4 Service Stars)

Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary ribbon.svg Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal

Global War on Terrorism Service ribbon.svg Global War on Terrorism Service Medal

Armed Forces Service Medal ribbon.svg Armed Forces Service Medal

Humanitarian Service ribbon.svg Humanitarian Service Medal

Army Service Ribbon.svg Army Service Ribbon

Army Overseas Service Ribbon (with award numeral 3)

Foreign military decorations

Gold Award of the Iraqi Order of the Date Palm Ribbon.png Gold Award of the Iraqi Order of the Date Palm

Ribbon of the French commemorative Medal French Military Campaign Medal

CZE Cross of Merit Min-of-Def 1st BAR.svg Cross of Merit of the Minister of Defence of the Czech Republic (1st Grade)

Polish Iraq Star Polish Iraq Star

Polish Army Medal (Gold) Polish Army Medal (Gold)

Foreign civil decorations

Legion Honneur Officier ribbon.svg Officer of the Legion of Honor

Order of Australia (Military) ribbon.png Honorary Officer of the Order of Australia

POL Order Zaslugi RP kl3 BAR.png Commander of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland

Non-U.S. service medals and ribbons

UNMIH.JPG United Nations Mission in Haiti (UNMIH) Medal[150]

NATO Meritorious Service Medal bar.svg NATO Meritorious Service Medal

Bronze star

NATO Medal for Yugoslavia with bronze service star

My love, you are welcome to my life, you are welcome to my family, and you are welcome to my world. I will come and visit you after my retirement next month so that we can be closer to each other and enjoy our self to the best.

Please am so sorry for the delay to reply to you was at the Afghanistan Border with my troops and we return this Afternoon, and I had a very hectic day today just manage to write to you now because I know you have been waiting for my reply. You know the nature of my job please take me as I am, is always though here daily with the Taliban's.

I've never imagined that there can be this day. A day that love will find it’s way-out of my heart and into your soul. These feelings I have are beyond my control.

All my life I have waited patiently. For a goddess like you, so beautiful, so lovely. Words can't express the way I feel. These feelings towards you are all for real.

You are the reason why I go on. Eternity can't separate this special bond. This heart of mine is reserved for you. Forever it is yours, this love is true.

I'll be your first and you'll be my last. My world, my everything, till my time has passed. I will always love you until the end of time.

My love when I come we decide the language that we are going to speak, God will see us through.

Have a beautiful Day my love, remain bless.

Warmth Regards.

I kiss you.

General Arnold Johnson

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#172451 by began steele Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:19 pm
Of course this is the usual non existent box scam and would involve Fake Diplomats, Fake Couriers , delays and emails from non existent Fake Customs officials regarding fake fees and so on. Ultimately also, once the victim has paid up and got nothing, a fake FBI official could arrive and promise he can get all the money back which will mean another Western Union Transfer. It will be everlasting lies and excuses.

05-06-13

Hello my dear love XXXXXX
I read your letter and the content was well understood. In all case, I am a Christian who strongly believes in God and after my praying and fasting session here in Afghanistan. I was spiritually motivated in choosing you as my life partner who can take care of my investments in your country. What do you want to know about me? All I required from you is your truth and honest cooperation towards making this matter a success which I believe you are not going to betray me as soon as you get our box at your door step. Remember, the most important thing is for me to get out of this hot country. I cannot send or receive money as long as I remain here in Kabul. My dear love, please you should remove every doubt as you aware that negative thinking can be a barrier to your success in life. My relationship with you has nothing to do with joke or whatever. I am very far from lies, please find a place in your heart to help me solve this matter up in the name of God and I will never let you down once I arrive to stay with you for our future investments over there. My words is my bond, please get back to me with your required information below, so that I will forward it to United Nations Diplomatic Delivery Office there for immediate actions. Remember, we do not have much time any longer. As soon as you get our box there in your country, I will give you the details of my traveler agent in London. You have to remove the sum of $8000 only from our box and send it to him, so that he will process my traveling documents. I fly to you; together we can sit down and think about how our future will be. I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Thank you for your understanding and honest cooperation as to enable us see this matter through without further delays.

(1)YOU’RE NAME,
(2)YOU’RE COUNTRY,
(3)YOU’RE CITY,
(4)YOUR HOME ADDRESS OR YOUR OFFICE,
(5)TELEPHONE,
I kiss and hug you tight.
Yours Love One
Gen Arnold Johnson

05-07.13

,,, Hello how are you hope you are well, together with yours, it seems to ignore what you wrote, do not understand or understand, what is your intention,,, I'm imagining it, but I can not confirm, that really would be very brutal, I talk about God,,,, oops! difficult, it seems that not you think, that I am innocent, you know what my specialty???? I am psychologist and I have several specialties,,,, in the area, then please do not insult my intelligence,,,, leave everything there,,, if?? you think,,, now I say and I repeat, I can not help, I have no money, and so I did, and not know you at all, I am quite sure, that you're not who you say, be, so to Aque arrived, everything, ok! I'm traveling to San Diego 15, and will not be able assist you, and if you have someone there, I can help you to communicate with you, ok,,??? do not want to be rude to you, ok, but not insitas more with your money,, ok,, you're well, greetings, may God keep you, guide you, enlighten you, and you have it right,,, ciaooooooooooooo

06-07-13

..Hello my dear XXXXXX

I told you several times that my communication with you have nothing to do with joke or scam :no-really: . Anyway, please to be sure of whom you are dealing with, I'm directing you to my embassy in your county, to go and carry out an inquiry about me. I am not a hidden figure here in Afghanistan, most of my embassies through out the world know about me. I am a humanitarian soldier here, known all over my country for my confrontational stance with the government.

I am always very vocal to my government's enviable policies that tend to undermine the interest of the tax payer and the common man. Most of my constructive criticism against the government has always led to my arbitrary arrests and detention. Of which the press and the masses used to march to the street in protest against the government's undemocratic approach towards my arrests.

My embassy everywhere will only tell you that I am a man that hates cheating and in my open contest or bid to defend the oppressed and common man, many people assume that i am a stubborn but i don't believe I am one. IF THIS IS NOT CORRECT OR REAL, I CAN NOT GIVE YOU ALL MY DETAILS AND ALSO SENT YOU A COPY OF MY PHOTOS AS WELL. BE AWARE THAT I CAN NOT GET INVOLVED INTO SOME THING THAT WILL RUBBISH MY PERSONALITY AND HARD EARNED NAME. I take my time in what ever I do because my government is seriously monitoring my activities, looking for a way to implicate me, so under such circumstances I can not be foolish to sell myself away cheaply to them, by getting involved in a shameful transaction that has no bearing. :yikes:

Honey I am begging you to help me solve this matter up in the name of God, and i will never let you down as soon as i arrive to stay with you for our future investments in your country. My life is in danger, the Taliban swear to kill me by all means, and i will be the happiest man to get out of this hell without further delays.

Thank you for your understanding and honest cooperation towards making this matter a success as i hope to meet with you soonest. I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. I kiss and hug you tight.

Gen. Arnold J.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#190067 by Zsoka Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:00 pm
began steele wrote:FAKE GENERAL AND A SCAMMER.

Arnold johnson ( [email protected])

hello
[ 28.10.2013 . 15:20:43 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : Good evening dear just back from a patrol at the nearly closed rebels dead. How are you? I received a voice signal from Diplomat . What happens to honey ?
[ 28.10.2013 . 15:23:10 ] xxxxxxx : 1000 € asked me for money but unfortunately not available to me is the amount you requested , I wrote to him and talk with you further to ( heart )
[ 28.10.2013 . 15:24:04 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : Oh , really? Dear God I never knew this was going to happen , O God
[ 28.10.2013 . 15:24:36 ] xxxxxxxwhy?
[ 28.10.2013 . 15:26:21 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : Oh, I 've heard the explanation that the airport and the immigration stop is just a document that you do not know how it happens . Oh , dear, are not easy to send money to the war, and most companies are closing all the money inside the boxes
[ 28.10.2013 . 15:30:24 ] Békési Antalné : dear me no not even a measly thousand bucks to a thousand euros , which to me is just as much need for SG medicine and minor expenses I have no spare money and my bank account is available from HUF o I can not months send your sweetheart this but you would have to know who they had such a large family has no savings!
[ 28.10.2013 . 15:32:21 ] xxxxxxxxx: me my fortune to my children and grandchildren they have all the money in the bank that I did not Salami , try to resolve it as I can not help it !
[ 28.10.2013 . 15:33:15 ] xxxxxxxx: dear, now I'm gonna need to go right for half an hour in 30 minutes from now
[ 28.10.2013 . 15:41:28 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : oh my do not do this to me , I do not have money to pay back here with me , if I had not sent in , even if I do not please direct bank transfer to the account.
[ 28.10.2013 . 15:44:57 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : , ( , (
[ 28.10.2013 . 15:47:43 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : honey please please just do something about the huge amount of money I'm not happy this is happening
[ 28.10.2013 . 16:20:35 ]xxxxxx Drűágám , 57 thousand forints nyugdijamból , just before you can house the girls , I only have haszonévezet on it when I bought it decided to name Alanya documents of the house not to get them to pay tax again afterwards I live in the house my meme !
[ 28.10.2013 . 16:22:22 ] xxxxxxx : and no money put aside because I could not but regret that this is a problem for you!
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:00:11 ] xxxxxxxx: Hello
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:03:16 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : hello my princess how are you doing there ? Good morning, miss wow so it was a surprise that e -mail , and I'm happy to have you here . I miss you so much
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:04:51 ] xxxxxxx : Hi, the email was sent , waiting for an answer to two questions from me?
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:06:03 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : Yes , and I will answer in my dear ask me again in
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:08:43 ] xxxxxxx why? gzondolta your friend that I eltudomküldeni him the money ?
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:09:46 ] xxxxxx: and why candidates with Skype again as this deleted from the name of Skype ?
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:11:58 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : Yes dear, he really expect to be paid . Then yesterday I saw again on Skype , so I have to create a skype him before I saw messages and to understand that the internet was such a problem.
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:14:21 ] xxxxxxx: yes nternet is the central problem with the service was more than a mistake!
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:15:49 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : Okay, so I hope you are doing well honey
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:17:18 ] xxxxx : I'm fine
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:19:32 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : Okay , honey is good to hear . Honey , what's the matter now, please , I feel like a lot of money over € 500 is arranged please
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:19:33 ] xxxxxxx : but he was out of the machine and there is not a good internet connection, you arrive at the answer to the table later jelnti that somewhere out there I went and power does not veleeem , be patience, I will answer !
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:21:08 xxxxxxxx : forget that I can send to you because there is no
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:22:55 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : Please , I beg my heart to do something , do not leave me , please have mercy on me , and think of the money inside the boxes, please
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:25:07 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : Please , dear, I must do something not afford to lose the treasure of honey
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:26:54 ] xxxxxx: Do not humble yourself to the rank you can not afford this word, because they do not what to say to his rank, may be lost from me but I can not send you into thinking you told me I emliteteem Miko , you have to voltmár me such a request, but you told me to trust you not to go that way ?
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:27:39 ] xxxxxx : the corpse has lost confidence in you!
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:29:13 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : Well, it's painful to read what you said, this is money that you do not want to inform anyone like you. It's okay if you do not send the money , just know that I'm not happy
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:32:16 ]xxxxx : true but if you get through the pain of disappointment, because I thought like you aErzsébet Queen Nakia has been distinguished with a prize like this does not happen , unfortunately, I was wrong !
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:36:14 ] Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, John : well no problem, I think we can not go because my heart has been broken so ( u ) (
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:36:22 ] xxxxxxx: and if you ask me how I know all megjelnt which is what the article you 've read all about me , so I dare to describe this record, which I have described in your biography that is ?
[ 10.30.2013 . 8:52:08 ] xxxxx read
Google Fordító cégeknek:Fordítói EszközökWebhelyfordítóExportpiac kereső eszköz
Azonnali fordítás kikapcsolásaA Google Fordító névjeThis conversation, so I wrote it because hasonlló text as the aforementioned gen.Arrnold Johanson different name! I realized that family and other abuses by the name but I left that wrote the letter and it was waiting to see what will be the end! I ask the few men or women, do not believe the love we get from us?,

* My Meritorious Service Medal in Army
U.S. military decorations For General Arnold Johnson.

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Defense Distinguished Service Medal (with Oak Leaf Cluster)

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Distinguished Service Medal (with Oak Leaf Cluster)

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Defense Superior Service Medal (with Oak Leaf Cluster)

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Legion of Merit (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters)

Bronze Star (with V Device)

Defense Meritorious Service ribbon.svg Defense Meritorious Service Medal

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Meritorious Service Medal (with 2 Oak Leaf Clusters)

Joint Service Commendation ribbon.svg Joint Service Commendation Medal

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Army Commendation Medal (with 2 Oak Leaf Clusters)

Us jointservachiev rib.svg Joint Service Achievement Medal

Army Achievement Medal ribbon.svg Army Achievement Medal

U.S. unit awards

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Joint Meritorious Unit Award (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters)

Meritorious Unit Commendation ribbon.svg Army Meritorious Unit Commendation

Army Superior Unit Award ribbon.svg Army Superior Unit Award

U.S. non-military decorations

USA - DOS Distinguished Service Award.png State Department Secretary's Distinguished Service Award

Superior Honor Award.svg State Department Superior Honor Award

U.S. service (campaign) medals and service and training ribbons

Bronze star

Bronze star

National Defense Service Medal (with 2 Service Stars)

Bronze star

Bronze star

Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal (with 2 Service Stars)

Bronze star

Bronze star

Bronze star

Bronze star

Iraq Campaign Medal (with 4 Service Stars)

Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary ribbon.svg Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal

Global War on Terrorism Service ribbon.svg Global War on Terrorism Service Medal

Armed Forces Service Medal ribbon.svg Armed Forces Service Medal

Humanitarian Service ribbon.svg Humanitarian Service Medal

Army Service Ribbon.svg Army Service Ribbon

Army Overseas Service Ribbon (with award numeral 3)

Foreign military decorations

Gold Award of the Iraqi Order of the Date Palm Ribbon.png Gold Award of the Iraqi Order of the Date Palm

Ribbon of the French commemorative Medal French Military Campaign Medal

CZE Cross of Merit Min-of-Def 1st BAR.svg Cross of Merit of the Minister of Defence of the Czech Republic (1st Grade)

Polish Iraq Star Polish Iraq Star

Polish Army Medal (Gold) Polish Army Medal (Gold)

Foreign civil decorations

Legion Honneur Officier ribbon.svg Officer of the Legion of Honor

Order of Australia (Military) ribbon.png Honorary Officer of the Order of Australia

POL Order Zaslugi RP kl3 BAR.png Commander of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland

Non-U.S. service medals and ribbons

UNMIH.JPG United Nations Mission in Haiti (UNMIH) Medal[150]

NATO Meritorious Service Medal bar.svg NATO Meritorious Service Medal

Bronze star

NATO Medal for Yugoslavia with bronze service star

My love, you are welcome to my life, you are welcome to my family, and you are welcome to my world. I will come and visit you after my retirement next month so that we can be closer to each other and enjoy our self to the best.

Please am so sorry for the delay to reply to you was at the Afghanistan Border with my troops and we return this Afternoon, and I had a very hectic day today just manage to write to you now because I know you have been waiting for my reply. You know the nature of my job please take me as I am, is always though here daily with the Taliban's.

I've never imagined that there can be this day. A day that love will find it’s way-out of my heart and into your soul. These feelings I have are beyond my control.

All my life I have waited patiently. For a goddess like you, so beautiful, so lovely. Words can't express the way I feel. These feelings towards you are all for real.

You are the reason why I go on. Eternity can't separate this special bond. This heart of mine is reserved for you. Forever it is yours, this love is true.

I'll be your first and you'll be my last. My world, my everything, till my time has passed. I will always love you until the end of time.

My love when I come we decide the language that we are going to speak, God will see us through.

Have a beautiful Day my love, remain bless.

Warmth Regards.

I kiss you.

General Arnold Johnson