Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190450 by AlanJones Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:56 am
Baby i already tried getting my friend Bank details but he is not comfortable about that, So baby I want you to please consider the situation my son is in right now baby , Please i want you to try and get me the money sent via western union , I promise this time nothing will happen to the money sweetie , Please for the sake of my son and God , I will be very happy if you do this for me sweetie . I love you so much baby

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#190670 by AlanJones Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:56 pm
My Love I have a good news ,I made contact and my Late wife's Cousin is ready to help me receive the money into her account so she can travel over to pick up My son and attend to him baby , Here is her Info Sweetie Bank details so you can send the money into her account darling ,
NAME OF BANK : First National bank
NAME ON ACCOUNT :BETTY STEELE LAMBERT
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 1009166
ROUTING NUMBER : 062202147
TYPE OF ACCOUNT : CHECKING ACCOUNT
BANK ADDRESS : scottsboro al 35768
BANK PHONE NUMBER: 256 259 6000

My Love please i need you to make the transfer as soon as possible and once you do it please i want you to scan the receipt and send it to me sweetheart for confirmation, I Love you so much my Queen Kisses and Hugs ,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.