Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190495 by Ginger Lee Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:45 pm
Hello baby,
How are you today and how have you been? Its ok if the new email address does not work out, we can continue on here for now since we are going to be together soon.
Yes baby i would like you to come visit me in my house and when we live together for some time then you can conclude if you would marry me because i am willing to have a lovely marriage with you and we can live together for ever as a happy family.
Baby please send me a new picture of you, i wanna keep looking at your picture till we see.
But baby like i told you i am facing some hard times here in Lithuania, and now i got my Dad's friend who is willing to help me out and he would like to send me some money in the states and since am not there for now, can you get the money for me and you send to me here to fix all i wanna do, you will also take some money for yourself baby. Once am done here, i would go home in Baltimore and you will come home to me.
My Dad's friend is such a busy man, so he hardly find time to go to the bank, all he would just do is call his bank account manager and tell him to send the money into your account. All he would need is your account details to send it into. So baby please email me back soon with the details so he could send the money within this week.
Thanks so much baby.
I love you so much and i cant wait to be with you.
Much love from your baby David.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement