Information on romance scams and scammers.
#184932 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:18 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - dave406 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/dave406

I am just a simple man who is willing to love and be loved. Am new to this dating site and to online dating.....
Am here searching for the real lady to be the love of my life, starting from friendship and we see where it leads.....
If you are the real lady, please contact me at [email protected].
Thanks.

PM sent

Hi,
How are you today and what have you been up to?
Am David 42yrs single from the Usa. Am new to this dating site and to online dating and am looking out for the real woman to be the love of my life.
I checked out your profile looking so matured and inviting so i decided to write to you to know if we are looking for same thing.
If yes, then i hope to read back from you in my personal email at [email protected]
Have a nice and lovely day.
Thanks.

Email sent

Hello XXX,
How are you today and how was your night?
It feels so good to read back from you
I am David Michael, I am from Baltimore city Usa, presently in Eastern Europe Lithuania, i deal with Jewelry Supply. I work as a professional Offshore Gemologist Into Buying and selling of jewelry/Gemstones. And sometimes work as a contractor offshore in Mining, I have reviewed your profile and i found you very interesting picture you have here. I am looking for a long lasting relationship based on trust in the future
As you know i am new here on this dating site thing, base on the nature of my job i am quite busy, but with good arrangement we can make all happen.

I believe we can blend all together, by first getting to know each other and let see how it goes, I am a very libra to all situations and reliable young man, with good sense of humor, 6.1ft tall and athletic in nature, i love to work-out in the gym, also for morning excerses just to keep fit.. I believe you can tell me more about you..

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 196.46.246.181
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#185000 by AlanJones Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:56 am
Thanks for the reply i have been out of a relationship after the sudden death of my fiance during child delivery,I suffered heartbreak because i was broken into pieces with the lost of my love once, and ever since I decided not to go into a relationship. Until my pains are heal and i tried to get into relationship last 2years but the woman and i was not having same directions of thought, that didn't work out good,i just started online dating, and your profile caught my interest, I am so happy and grateful for all , but i need you to give me the time and chance to get to explore mutual relationship with you that will lead to something great and lasting.

I feel I should try to meet that special someone out there who could really be the one for me which is why I am on this site now i have found you. I need to know more about you, the privilege is mine to explore with you and get to understand you. I want someone that will be sincere to me as I hate being lied to.okay I like doing a lot of things for fun like watching movies,listening to music, spending time with that special someone and more like my work line which gives me an opportunity to do a lot of things. Well My Job is to buy and sell Jewelry/Gem stone and also Antiques. I travel just to get suitable Gem stones/ jewelry to sell, which are well marketed in the UK/US./ASIA. I am looking forward to reading back from you soon.
Its late here in Lithuania, i would be going to bed now and i would like to read back from you in the morning before i go to church here.
Best regards.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#185660 by AlanJones Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:31 pm
Hi dear,
How are you today? It feels so good to read from you and i really love what you are doing dear.....Its really good to work charity and it gives you more blessings from above because GIVERS NEVER LACK......Do you believe that dear?
The same week that i got here in Lithuania for the job am into here, a lady came to the office of a friend here and showed us some tests from the hospital, she needs a surgery that would cost a whole lot of money so the hospital gave her a note to go around and meet people for charity so she could raise money for her surgical operation.
She has been given like 3weeks left to get the surgery done or else she would die.....She was crying so bad.
I had to give her 1000euro and my friend gave her 500.
She gave out her email address and she said she is already contacting people on the web too for help.
I really felt so bad for such a pretty lady who has been said to die in less than 3weeks.....
I would really want you to help her Mrs XXX.
Please let me know if you would like to have her email address so you can contact her and render some help.
I think i got her email address written somewhere, and i sent that out to some friends too to contact and help her.
And when am done with work here, i really wish to help her with some more money.
Let me know if you need her email address to contact her ok.
Hope to read back from you soon.
I feel you are a good woman, someone i would love to build an ever lasting relationship with and i know you would raise me a lovely home.....
We can always talk and know more about each other but lets see if you can help the lady first.
Have a nice and lovely evening Mrs XXX.
Best Regards.

Hi Mrs XXX,
How are you today and how was your night? I have been waiting to read back from you but i guess you have been much busy.
How are you and how is everything with you? Please let me read back from you soon so i would know that you are doing good.
Have a nice and lovely evening,
Best Regard

Hello hon,
First of all, i am wishing you merry Christmas and a prosperous new year ahead. How are you today and how did the day go? Did you have enough fun?
I have been waiting to read back from you again XXX, i think i enjoy exchanging messages with you and you are the only real lady i have met since i have been into online dating, and i really do appreciate you for letting me to know you, i just cant wait for you to give me a chance in your heart.
I really want to dwell inside of you Mrs XXX and show you some real cool love and what love contains.
I wish we have met each other years back, but i know its not too late and we just met for a purpose which would come to reality and i would do everything possible to make our dream come true baby, only if you dont want me, but i know you do
I care so much dear.
Much love from your baby David.
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

#185693 by AlanJones Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:24 pm
How are you doing today and what have you been up to? Happy new year in advance. So where have you been? Have you been seeing my messages?
I feel you have been much busy.

I would always like to exchange messages with you to know more about each other, and i need to confess am happy to read back from you today.

Did you get my message about the lady who needs an urgent surgical operation here, like i said, i would really like you to help her, so please contact me if you need her email address and render any help you could, no matter how little, and i am still going to help her the more when am done working here.

Have a nice and lovely evening XXX.
Best regard.

#185927 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:24 am
Ok XXX,
Here is the lady's email address [email protected].
Best regard.

#185954 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:30 am
Email from wright Cynthia - [email protected]

Hello,
Good morning, i really appreciate you for contacting me.
Yes i am one of the less privileged..... and i really appreciate the fact that good people have been contacting me, donating what they can do to help me and save me from death. Maybe you are among those who God has sent to me.
My name is Cynthia, am 29yrs old and the first born out of two, i have a kid sister and we have not even seen our Dad since my kid sister was about 8yrs old, he left us with our mother and he does not care about us at all.
Up till now i do not know where he is.
I am really grateful to God and to the good people for making me and my sister survive up till date. For few years now i have been suffering from cervical cancer, my mother had been so wonderful, she spent almost all she earned in life for this, but so sad she is late some months ago, left me with my sister alone.
The doctor told me i am having some weeks to live, this is why i go out to places, offices to beg for help and this is why i gave out my email to people for help too and i have been seeing donations from people.
I would appreciate you so much if you can help me survive.
I am going to need a whole sum to get the surgical operation done, and like i said i have gotten some donations, and now all i need to survive is around two thousand euro.
I would be so grateful if you could be among the good people God has sent to me to make me survive.
I hope to read back from you soon.
Thanks so much and God bless you.

Originating IP: 196.46.246.183
City: Lagos

#185997 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:52 pm
Hello,
Thanks so much and God bless you.
I am happy that you want to help me and God has really sent you to me.
I so much appreciate you and i will for ever be grateful to you for saving my life and caring for my sister too.
I am in Lithuania, and in case you are not in this country, i give out the doctor's info to people helping me from abroad, so let me give you the info if you have western union money transfer around you, you can use that.
Here is the info
NAME.......OLATUNJI MUYIWA SAMSON
CITY.......KAUNAS
COUNTRY....LITHUANIA.
That is all you will need to get the money sent and you will email me the details when you have sent it, i will take the details to my doctor and he would help me get the money.
This is the means people are using to help me from abroad.
Thanks so much and i appreciate you.
Yes i would need some food stuffs to feed myself and my sister and some clothing, but saving my life is the first priority now.
Thanks so much and am for ever grateful to you.
God be with you and your family.

#187141 by AlanJones Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:43 pm
Bank account details

Here is the bank details from Doctor:

Bank Name: Chase Bank
Account Name: Gisela C. Quilinderino
Account #: 529308202
Routing #: 322271627
Swift Code: CHASUS33

Please let me know how much you deposited immediately you send the money. Thanks in anticipation.

#187750 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:24 am
I just sent you a mail now. Am very devastated because I have just one day left to undergo surgery. Monogram will be better but since you asked for account you can use the chase. I understand you need to be careful so they don't still the money from me. Thank you in anticipation

#187751 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:28 am
Hi XXX,
I hope you are good, it's been awhile I read from you. I was driving by the hospital today and Cynthia told me you are doubting her cos she has two different email address. There was security alert here advising everyone to get a duplicate account for security. If you have a yahoo account you can go to your settings to confirm this. She said you needed a bank account which she provided a chase bank. Today is her last day on earth (if she does not get the surgery done). She has almost completed the total amount she was billed it remains 3249 euro needed to be paid, so I decided to give her 249euro now she needs 3000euro balance please you need to help her today she is in great distress. God bless you as you do.
What have you been up to? How is the weather over there. I miss reading your letter. Much love from David

How was your night and hope you slept well. I will be mailing you from my private email address from now on, different ladies have been mailing me from the dating site and alerts from the site is making my email cumbersome so it makes reading important mails hard. I don't want to be disturbed by these ladies because many of them are from Africa and they are notorious to scam. Here is my private email address:

[email protected].

Add me up so we can write more and i can get to know you better, there is something about you that attracts me and i feel curious to know you more. I will take my time to build friendship with you and if things go well i can come visit you. Much love David

#187752 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:32 am
Email from Gisela Quilinderino [email protected].

GOOD DAY XXX,

MY NAME IS DOCTOR GISELA QUILINEDERINO, I AM THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF CYNTHIA'S SURGICAL OPERATION. SHE IS DUE FOR OPERATION TODAY BUT SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE BALANCE FOR US TO PROCEED. I ADVISED HER TO SEEK CHARITY AND DONORS BECAUSE MY HOSPITAL IS NOT A CHARITY HOME. SHE SAID SHE MET MR MICHAEL WHO HELPED HER WITH SOME FUNDS INCLUDING SOME OTHER FRIENDS, SUCH A BIG HEART MAN, BUT SHE HAS NOT THE FULL MONEY FOR ME TO PROCEED.

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT IT WILL BE ADVISABLE YOU HELP HER TODAY OR SHE MIGHT LOSE HER LIFE. SHE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU FEW DAYS BACK AND SAID YOU CANNOT SEND WESTERNUNION BUT ONLY BANK TRANSFER SO I DECIDED TO GIVE HER MY CHASE ACCOUNT. ALL HER HOPES ARE ON YOU THAT IS WHY I WAS FORCED TO WRITE YOU THIS MAIL. I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME SO I HAVE TO GET BACK TO WORK.

I PRAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. (AMEN)

BEST REGARDS
DR GISELA

Originating IP: 41.190.2.196
Originating ISP: Etisalat-ng
City: Lagos

The real Gisela Quilinderino, whose bank details these scammers are using is a money mule - probably a victim of a romance scam who has been persuaded to receive money for the scammers.

#187775 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:20 am
PM sent

hat a wonderful beginning to a new year! It began late in the previous year -- me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I�??ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.

Thank you, XXX. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you. Love always David

#187792 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:45 pm
GOOD DAY,
SORRY FOR GETTING BACK TO YOU LATE, I AM A VERY BUSY WOMAN WHICH I BELIEVE YOU UNDERSTAND. I AM IN VILNIUS LITHUANIA AND CYNTHIA WRIGHT IS NOW IN COMA. SHE HAS LITTLE TIME LEFT BEFORE SHE DIES. IF WE CAN PERFOM THE SURGRY WE CAN SAVE HER LIFE. SHE IS A VERY POOR LADY, SHE TRUSTED YOU WILL HELP. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP HER THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME.

I WILL TRY TO CHECK MY MAIL FROM TIME TO TIME MAYBE I WILL HEAR FROM YOU SO I CAN ORDER THE SURGERY TO BEGIN. I WISH YOU A GREAT DAY.

REGARDS,
DR GISELA

#189561 by AlanJones Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:09 pm
AlanJones wrote:
NAME.......OLATUNJI MUYIWA SAMSON
CITY.......KAUNAS
COUNTRY....LITHUANIA.

Olatunji Samson emailed me from Lithuania after finding his name here.

He was asked by a friend in Nigeria to receive some money for him as the friend claimed that he would be moving to Lithuania to study.

It seems that the pathetic scammers are happy to not only steal from others but also try and spoil the lives of their friends and countrymen who are trying to make an honest living.

#190045 by Ginger Lee Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:31 pm
He is now pretending to be an older white gentleman holding a baby on FMF but he failed to remove all his photos:

He also wishes me (everyone) to know this:

But i will no more log on to this email address since i always receive messages from some foreign ladies on the dating site. I set up a new email just to exchange messages with you, and it will only be for you and i till we meet and we wont have to exchange messages again but we will be together for real. I will send you a message with the new email address now, and i hope to read your reply in the new mail address and not on here.
I will always reply you when i get your message baby.
Thanks so much.
Hugs and kisses.

[email protected] <-new email

Originating IP: 196.46.246.179
City: n/a

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.