Information on romance scams and scammers.
#193437 by AlanJones Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:23 am
How you today? am so sorry for the pass away of your friend's husband. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Darling please kindly send my condolence to her. Darling it has been so hard at work for me. have been so busy as well. Darling I also want to inform you that I will be going for a business trip to Kenya by tomorrow and I will stay for a period of 1 week then i will be back.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Thanks..

Best Regards.

Your Man Scott Byer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#193811 by AlanJones Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:13 pm
Hello Darling,

Darling hope you are OK and how is your friend doing? Am so happy to read from you today. darling i must be very honest and sincere to you I am messed up right now and please am very sorry I need you to rescue me please. On getting to my Kenya last week after taking my shower. My mobile rang and it was my client who invited me to Kenya for a business discussion. So we planned to meet at a nearby restaurant. So later that day we met and we discussed about he business deal but unfortunately his decision does not favor me at all so I have to reject his decision and I left him. On getting to my lodge, after my bath I rushed down with a cab to withdraw some cash so i can leave to the state the next day. So i got back to my lodge that very day. So he later called me and ask if I am still in Kenya and if i have agreed his offer and I told him that am still in Kenya and that i disagree his decision. Then he hangup the call. Early on Sunday morning I left my lodge going to the airport, I took a cab taxi in-front of my lodge and not knowing that the cab driver was sent to kidnap me. Darling to cut the long story short I was kidnap by the cab driver and he took me to a hidden place until the evil client came and asked his gang men to beat me mercilessly and they took all my belonging and luggage i have with me that day and they left me all alone. So I tried and find me way back to my lodge and explain what has happened so the
management decide to assist by accommodating me for 1 week. Darling please here is the very best time I need you to please assist me financial so that I can leave this place please Darling. Darling thanks for your understanding.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Awaiting your quick response.

Your Darling

Scott Byer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#193940 by AlanJones Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:45 pm
Hi Darling,

How are you today? Hope you are in a good state. Thank you for your quick reply to my mail. Just woke up this morning and walked down to the receptionist to please permit me to check my mail. And I just saw your mail. Am so glad to read from you Darling. Darling concerning your reply, Darling please just help me anyway you can help me. But mostly, I need you to help me financially so that I can make use to leave this place soon.
Thanks for your cooperation and your understanding.

Thank you.

Await your reply.

Your Darling

Scott Byer

#194076 by AlanJones Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:20 pm
Hey Darling,

Thank you for your quick reply Darling.
Darling please I don't get you well. Darling you mean you can help me anyway or what do you mean please. Please kindly assist me financially so that I can make use of the money to get all my document so that I can leave this place. Because the earlier i leave the better for me.Darling please I mean help me with some amount of money please so that I can use to leave this place please.. Darling please I don't mind any amount you can offer me please. So that I can start planning on how to leave this place because my life is at high stake now. Please I beg of you Darling.

Thank you Darling for your understanding.

Lots of Love darling

Your Darling

Scott Byer.

#194077 by AlanJones Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:20 pm
Hello Darling,
How are you today? Hope you are fine for me. darling ti quite sad that I couldn't read from you. Hope you Okay Darling. darling please I just want to remind you that I only got few days to leave my lodge and after here I don;t have any other place to stay than to be stranded. darling please kindly help me with some amount of money you can offer me so that I can use the money to renew my travel documents so also I can leave this place by early next week before it get late. Darling please how much can you help me with please?

Darling I await your quick reply.

Thank you My darling.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Your Man, Your Darling

Scott Byer

#194092 by AlanJones Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:38 pm
Darling,

Darling sorry I didn't get your mail yesterday. Thank you for your reply. Darling please I don't want to inconvenient you in any way please. Darling any amount you can help me with, I will so much appreciate so that I can do all necessary things early. Darling but at as now I need roughly USD1,500 to renew all my travel documents and other relevant things. Darling so please I will be very grateful if you can help me with USD1,500. Thank you so much Darling.

Love you so much.

#194212 by AlanJones Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:39 am
Hey Darling,

How are you today and thank you for your reply. Darling I just got a call from the lodge Managing Director. Firstly I showed my appreciation concerning the help he has offered me since the begining of my problem till now. So he reminded me that I only have 2 days to leave this place and he asked what's my plan as soon as I leave the lodge and he also asked if I have gotten a place to stay after here, and I told him that by God's grace you are sending me USD1,500 for the renewing of my travel documents this week. Darling I must be very sincere to you he was so happy about the good news I told him. Darling but the problem now is how do you intend sending me the money to me and what are the details you may need to send me the money as well? and I also hope that the money will get to me safely without any delay. Darling I must speak out my mind you are such a Darling and a Darling you will ever be. Darling I am so happy and excited because you have just showed me how much you Love me. Darling I promise you that I will never break your heart in any reason. Darling please can you send me the money via Western Union transfer is that OK Darling. Hope to hear from you soon Darling.

Thank you so much Darling.

Love You Darling.

Your Darling,
Scott Byer.

#194310 by AlanJones Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:23 pm
Darling thank you for your reply.
Hope you are okay? Darling I just asked the Managing Director on how I can receive the money from you, he said that I can receive the money via western union transfer and that it quite unfortunate that bank does not accept western union here in Kenya for some security reason. Darling so he suggested that if you can send the money to a neighbourhood country near Kenya, and I asked which is the neighbourhood country and he said Nigeria and I told him that he should just count me and you out of this because I don’t know or trust anybody from Nigeria and they are all scammers and thieves. Darling I also told him about your past experience about Nigeria and how you well being duped by them. so he said that you will be the one to receive on my behalf and that I will get the money. So he assured me that I will get the money. Darling so I Just decided to inform you about this and what do you think and what is your opinion and suggestion. Darling please I await your response.

Hope to hear from you soon Darling.

Thank you darling.

Your Darling,
Scott Byer.

Darling,

Darling the managing director said it can not be possible for you to send it to my account directly except via western union because I don't have any account here in Kenya and the only way I can receive the money is via western union transfer to the neighborhood country which he will receive for me and he also assuring me that I will get the money immediately you send it. Darling so if you don't mind let just give him a trial and see and let stick to what he said. Darling I can also believe him because he has been a very nice man to me since he has accommodate me in the lodge. Darling so please kindly send the money via western union transfer to the neighborhood country near Kenya (Nigeria) and he will be the one to receive it for me. Darling awaiting your reply soonest.

Here is the paying details below.

Receiver's Name: Akpan Hope
Reciever's Address: No 88 Brown Road, Aguda Surulere, Lagos,Nigeria
Amount: $1,500USD. (One Thousand, Five Hundred United State Dollars)

Please Darling kindly send it on Monday so that the Managing Director can recieve for me as soon as possible and also I can do all necessary things early.

Darling please kindly get back to me with the Western Union details so that i can give the managing director so as for him to recieve the money from the bank.

Secret Question:
Secret Answer:
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) Number:
Swift Code:

Hope to hear from you soonest Darling,

Thank you Darling.

Your Man

Scott Byer.

#194639 by AlanJones Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:32 am
Darling I understand what you mean. But the managing Director is assuring me and you that he will get the money for me immeidately after you send it.Darling but I told you that you can not send the money through bank directly except western union and besides that is the fastest way for me to get the money. Darling and remember that I don't have any account here. Darling please kindly understand me. So please I promise you that all is fine and I will be fine for you. Darling the Managing Director cant piss me up. So please let count on him and please I beg of you kindly send the money via him by tomorrow so that he can receive for me immediately after you send it.Darling Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Your Man

Scott Byer.

Darling remember that I told you that all my bank documents and travel documents are been taken away from me. Darling I am left with nothing darling so that is why I decide you send the money via western union. Darling but am still assuring you that the managing director will receive the money for me safely and it will not fall into the hands of criminals. Darling please just believe me and stick to me words. I am assuring you that all is fine.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks you darling.

Your Darling

Scott Byer

Darling,
How are you doing Darling? Hope you are fine.Darling I told the managing director about what you said and he said that you should don't worry that your money is safe and he will receive it for me. Darling please I beg of you remember that today is the only last day I got to leave this place,Darling please and please just don't be worried at all because all is fine and I promise as soon as you send the money the Managing Director will receive for me.Darling please kindly send me the money today so that the managing director will receive immediately for me and so that I can always leave my lodge before as soon as possible.

Darling I await your soonest reply.

Thank you Darling.

Your one and only Darling

Scott Byer

Darling good to hear from you.Thank you for your reply. Okay Darling I will give you my new bank account as soon as I open by tomorrow.

Thank you Darling.

Your Man

Scott Byer.

It Okay Darling. Thank you. I will send you my new bank account details by tomorrow Okay. Darling but please I hope I will get the money by tomorrow as soon as you send youmy new bank account details.

Your Darling.

Scott Byer

It Okay Darling. Darling please kindly get back to me what and what you will need in the details please.

Your Man,
Scott Byer.

Darling here is the account details:

Account Name: Wxxxxx Cxxxxxx
Account Number: 0117744XXX
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)

Darling please kindly get back to me all the necessary information I may need to receive the money from the account immediately as soon as you send so that I can receive it soon because am still in the bank now. Hope to read from you soon.

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you Darling.

Your Darling,
Scott Byer.

#194640 by AlanJones Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:43 am
Darling Please do you get the bank details I send to you? Darling please have you send the money to the account details? Darling I await your reply.

Your Darling

Scott Byer

Hello Darling,

How are you today? Hope you are fine. darling I was expecting to read from if you have send me the money so that i can withdraw immediately. Darling please try and send to me by tomorrow so that I can withdraw immediately and to get all my documents ready because have really stayed longed here and am no more comfortable because my live it at risk now. darling please kindly send me the money tomorrow. Darling please also kindly back to me with the necessary information's I may need to withdraw the money as soon as you send.

Thank you Darling. Hope to read from you soon.

Your Dear,
Scott Byer.

DARLING PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME THE MONEY BY TOMORROW MORNING SO THAT I CAN LEAVE THIS PLACE. DARLING AM HOMELESS HERE NOW AND I DON'T HAVE ANY PLACE TO STAY. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING WITH ME EXCEPT YOU. SO PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME THE MONEY AND PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT SO I CAN WITHDRAW IMMEDIATELY. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR USUAL UNDERSTANDING DARLING.

MISSING YOU.

YOUR MAN,
SCOTT BYER

Darling Good morning,

How are you ding? Hope you are fine? Darling I just went to the bank now to confirm if you have send me the money but on getting there I was told that you haven't send me the money and they said secondly I will not be able to receive the money immediately if you send it because if I want to receive the money I will need to open a new foreigner account and which with that you can send the money and I too can also receive the money. But the customer care said that it can't be possible that way. darling so he also suggested that you should send the money via western Union and besides that is the very easier way for the to receive the money. So Darling please kindly understand me and please don't stress me with this my condition. darling please kindly send me the money via western union so that I can receive immediately. Darling please kindly get back to me soon.

Thank you for your understanding Darling

Your Man

Scott Byer.

Darling How are you today? Hope you are okay. Am very sorry for the sad news I got this morning about you. Darling please am very sorry for the inconvenience i have caused you since the beginning of the bad times. Darling hope you get better soon. Darling please don't think about anything but the most important thing is your LIFE and please I want you to be OK. Darling please just take good care of yourself and please take your drugs and be fine for me. Hope you get better soon.

Your Darling,
Scott Byer.

#194740 by AlanJones Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:43 am
Hello Darling,

How are you and how is your health? Hope you are getting better and responding to treatment. Darling please don't get sick and I pray that the Almighty God will heal you. darling well i just want to inform you that since It unfortunate that i cant receive the money from you again now that you are ill I just have to continue my life and secondly I just left Kenya to begin a new life in Nigeria and also to do some job that will enable me to get some money so as for me to get me self out of this shit country. But I don't have any other choice than for me to live here for a while until I get money to leave here. Darling please kindly be strong and also take good care of yourself Darling. Darling I LOve you so much. Darling I miss you. Hope to hear from you as soon as you get strong. Thank you Darling.

Your Darling,
Scott Byer.

#195113 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:45 pm
Now using the email address [email protected].

Hello Darling,
How are you today and how is everything. Hope you are getting better Darling? darling again just been banned from sending you mail due to another sign in alert from another devices.Am very sorry for the inconvenience.Darling I just poped into the bank again this morning to confirm if you have sent me the money but still yet you haven't send me. Darling please i still beg of you things has not been easy for me here since i arrive here. darling please kindly send me the money you promise me so that i can use for my documents.Darling please tell me what is the problem? Darling please are you still willing to send me the money if truly you care about me? Hope to hear from you soon. I LOVE YOU

Your Darling,
Scott Byer

Darling since last week you promise to help me but here is another new week still yet i haven't here from you despite my message both on yahoo and fishmeetfish and you do show online on fishmeetfish. Darling am a very sincere person. I hate lies and disappointment.Darling please I just want to know if you still want to help me or not. Please kindly get back to me soon.

Your Man

Scott Byer.

#195116 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:51 pm
Darling I just retrieve my first mail box which was block some month back. Darling since last week you promise to help me but here is another new week still yet i haven't here from you despite my message both on yahoo and fishmeetfish and you do show online on fishmeetfish. Darling am a very sincere person. I hate lies and disappointment.Darling please I just want to know if you still want to help me or not. Please kindly get back to me soon.

Your Man,
Scott Byer.

#195123 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:13 pm
Darling am so happy to read from you today. It quite a long time. Darling please am very sorry for the inconvenience I have caused you. I got the mail you told XXX to send to all your friends concerning the bad news. I express my feelings toward the sad news I got from him. I do send you email and since I got the mail from XXX I felt really bad and unhappy and I have been praying to God for you to be strong. Darling please don't get me wrong.Please try and understand me please. Concerning the sudden changing of email is due to my sign in into another mobile device here, so that has made yahoo team as no other choice than to suspend my account for the main time. Darling and secondly concerning the money you want to send is not that I am after the money but is just that I am no more comfortable here and besides I have no place to sleep and am so stranded here and secondly since I haven't here from you all this while that has scared me and discourage me not until I read from you now. Darling I must be honest to you am very happy to read from now today. Darling please kindly forgive me all. Darling please find a place in you deepest heart to forgive me. Darling am very sorry for the illness you got. It so sad to hear that from you.

Hope to read from you soonest.
LOVE YOU

Still Your Darling,
Scott Byer

#195129 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:36 pm
DARLING PLEASE I BEG OF YOU. DON'T DO THIS TO ME MY LOVE

DARLING I KNOW THAT I HAVE OFFENDED YOU SO MUCH. DARLING PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD WE SERVE. LET COME TOGETHER AS ONE. AND LET NO QUARREL AGAIN. DARLING I STILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING. REMEMBER HOW WE START OUR LOVE. PLEASE DON'T BREAK MY HEART. DARLING I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL NEVER OFFEND YOU AGAIN OR BREAK YOU HEART.

PLEASE KINDLY FORGIVE DARLING

YOUR DARLING

SCOTT BYER.

I am sorry, forgive me and be mine again.
I may have been wrong but if I don’t do this, I’ll never be right. I apologize.
If I could avoid what happened, I would, but since I can’t, I’ll apologize.
You are the kindest person I have met. Forgive this fool who can’t live without you.
Our future hangs on this note of apology! Accept it and change my life forever.
I send this message to say sorry, you can take it or leave it. If you leave it, I’ll send in another message till you accept it.
You know that you’re pretty; you know that you’re smart; you know you’re intelligent but do you know that I am sorry too?
I know saying sorry once won’t help. So here… sorry * infinity. Accept my apologies.
It’s surprising to see where we have landed because of a simple mistake, here is my sorry but where is yours?
Let’s put things back as they were! I am sorry.
The hardest to say but the easiest to acknowledge is a five letter word – Sorry. I said it, will you acknowledge it?
Saying sorry can revive our relationship and let it blossom like before. I miss you sweetheart and I love you.
I am sorry if I hurt you, I didn’t mean to. You are the love of my life. Come back to me.
S-O-R-R-Y.
For old times’ sake, accept my apology. I want to be with you again, don’t keep me away.
Our relationship is important to me and here comes a sorry for you to forgive me and forget what I said.
My world is a better place because of you. Don’t walk away. I am sorry.
If you won’t hold me, I’ll cry, if you won’t be with me, I may not survive and if you don’t accept this apology, I’ll surely die.
I apologize not because I am wrong but because I value our relationship more than my ego.
I want to forgive and forget. But unless you forgive, I can’t forget!
Saying sorry is the first step to restoring a broken relationship. I said it but will you accept it?
I didn’t mean to do what I did but I am willing to be forgiven. Will you forgive me?
Love is a four letter word and sorry is five, but when they walk hand in hand, they make a relationship shine.
The genie granted me 1 wish. I asked for world peace. ‘No’ he said. I asked for your forgiveness. He said he he’d try world peace.
You are the brightest ray of light in my life. Your anger makes my world dark. Please forgive me.
I apologize for doing wrong to you. Forgive me, honey!
You are as sweet as honey. You are as bright as the sun. If you accept my apology, you’ll be my number 1.
Things were said in haste, things happened against fate, but if you do accept my apology, everything will be better again.
If not for me, accept this apology for the bond we share.
I send you my love with this apology, accept it and make me happy.
I hope you accept this apology, for it comes not only with the deepest regrets but with feelings so pure, that it’d make a pearl seem tainted.
If our relationship doesn’t work, I’ll blame you for it. Accept my apology and I’ll take the blame.
Words are rare for a feeling so pure, saying sorry won’t suffice.
I love you deeply and apologize for hurting you.
If I could take back my words I would, but since I can’t – here is a new set: I am sorry!
Accept my apologies or send me yours! *wink*
You have the heart of an angel; forgive me my love, for I will never do this again.
I may not be the best but I love you better than the rest, accept my apologies and be mine again.
I would wake up with you in bed, but unless you accept my apology, I don’t think that can happen again.
If you leave me to myself, I would self-destruct. But if you accept my apology, I would be born again.
Our life is like a flower in spring. If you leave, you’ll take away the essence! Come back and let’s be together again.
I could apologize again but would you accept it?
Take my hand and guide me. Take my apology and forgive me.
Life is bleak without you. I am sorry, my angel. Forgive me.
Let’s get our life back on track again. Take my apology and make it happen.
You are my pole star. But when you are angry, you misguide me. Accept my apology.
If I could, I would take back all the things I did to hurt you. But since I can’t, please make do with my apologies.
I said my sorry, but you still have to accept it!
I won’t quit until you accept my apology. I am sorry.
Be with me forever, sweetheart. I am sorry!