Information on romance scams and scammers.
#187304 by Maggie Matlock Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:54 pm
Fishmeetfish profile: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/ben5050

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report

Originating IP: 196.46.245.76
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

ben5050 Profile: am here for a serious relationship with a good woman who is caring, loving, passionate and also seeking for a serious relationship.
Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man Height: 6' 1" (185 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Other with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Paris, Texas, US

About Me
My name is Ben Barnett, i am 47 years old ... I have one baby girl named Laura and she is 11 years old, she is staying with me full time but always go to visit my mom on holidays..... My dad is deceased but my mom is still alive and strong, I am working as the director in a constitution Company....I live alone...I love swimming, boating, camping, dancing, fishing, bowling, hiking, sight seeing and beach walking.....I am caring, dependable, down to earth, honest, trustworthy, funny, one woman man.

PM's sent on FMF:
Hello Gorgeous one how are you doing ? My name is ben barnett, i am living in Texas, Lamar.... A friend of mine who found his fiance on fishmeetfish.com talked me into joining fishmeetfish...I have tried dating women in my town but all i get from them is hurt and heart break, i am caring, down to earth, one woman man, calm, i don't lie, beat, cheat or abuse my woman when i am in a relationship. I would like us to chat and get to know more about each other pretty one....Give me your yahoo id, or you can reach me at harry_hudson46 at yahoo dot com add me to your y a h o o messenger list so that we can chat, or you can give me your cell phone number and i will text or call ya, hope to hearing from you soon...

hello how are you doing today...just stop by to check on you do you mind if i get to talk to you on yahoo IM.. ([email protected]) hope to hear from you soon

well..i have been single ever since my wife passed away
i have life all my life with my daughter alone doing all i can to make her happy

she dead in an autocrsh in dakar Senegal in Afirca... well it is me and my daughter now to our self she is Laura by name

Emails:
My name is Ben Barnett, i am 47 years old..... I have one baby girl named laura and she is 11 years old, she is staying with me fulltime but always go to visit my mom on holidays..... My dad is deceased but my mom is still alive and strong, I am working as the director of a consturtion Company....I live alone...A friend of mine who found his fiance on fishmeetfish.com talked me into joining it...I love swimming, boating, camping, dancing, fishing, bowling, hiking, sight seeing and beach walking.....I am caring, dependable, down to earth, honest,trustworthy, one woman man, kind, giving and i always try everything in my power to always make sure that my woman is always happy... I like a woman that is honest, caring, romantic, dependable, down to earth, one man woman, giving, funny, good listener, trustworthy, a woman that will never do anything to hurt me and a woman that will not be rude to me.....I am renting an apartment right now but i have my own house, when we get to know more about each other i am going to tell you about my house and everything about my private life.....my favorite musics would be country music, music of the 70's and 80's, blues, soft rock and classic rock, my favorite movie to watch would be harry potter, notebook and hangover......

whaoo it cool my free time is spent with my daughter she is more than diamond to me cause i will do anything to make her happy ...will am not always on the internet cause i have to be at work i only come online when am free or am off work for the day, am into construction , as fro my family well is just a small family of two guys, one lady which make me the 3rd child in the family....about what i eat it all depend on my mood but i do eat lot of vegetables and fish too....

ooh am sorry to hear such but am so glad you are much better and doing great as well....to say am a good cook too i do love to cook most time if am at home with my baby girl and she love to watch me cook, and i dont really have much friend too but i dont take my time to hang out with the ones i have as friends but my work takes much of my time when it come to construction of roads,building,skyscrapers and much more also my company work with other company in some areas which they might need us to take care of

ooh my dear am sorry for keeping you waiting i have been busy at work and when i get to my apartment am so wek to make use of the net so i have to rest but am glad i got a mail from you and it gives me so much joy........how are you doing and i hope all is going on well where ever you are now just wanna let you know i miss talking to you so much

love and kisses (BEN)

thanks honey you are so sweet well to give you the good news am doing much bettre now and i will going back to work tomorrow and i really love herbs in my food cause it help the body..you sometime i do feel i should go back been a baby where i dont have to do anything and all work to my parent to do so i can eat ,sleep and have fun all da.....LOL well it just a lazy man dream but i love it

Tell me can you trust and love your man with all your heart ? will you be there when he needed you the must ?
i find it hard to love cause am so worried about my daughter and i don't want anything to hurt her, she is my world and i want a woman that will love me and my daughter just like her self......you sound just like the kind of woman i want but i wanna be sure if you are ? we both have so many thing in common that we share and that is a good start of an relationship.......i don't really know if you understand what am talking about.....tell me what you feel about me i really wanna know what on your mind ?

Yes we do have a lot in common and now that you made believe that i can have my trust in you that means if you and i get along with each other we are going to have a great family ........

well about if i tell you i have a strong feeling about you and i been together as one, how will you feel ?
i really love the fact that i meet such a wonderful woman like you and i wanna promises you i wont hurt you nether lie to you about anything and i wont you to do the same to me i have loved so many woman but never find that true love am looking for.....i wanna give you my body and soul and i hope to get that from you too , i wanna love you like it my first time to love a woman and i hope to get the same from you.....

hello dear,
Sorry i did not reply your mail on time i was busy with my workers am in Nigeria and i have to solve some problems with my workers but all is going on fine down here...how are you doing and i have missed talking to you so much

hello dear am sorry i have not been able to get to you on time but am glad you did send me a mail ....thanks for the compliment am into both commercial real estate and residential to, you do have a house you wanna sell well let me see what i can do to that and i will love to help you out with it.......do you mind if i get your contact i will love to hear your voice and send you text too i really like to be closer to you so we can spend more time together ?

Lol....if i could send down the sun to you i will surely do that for you, and about your ex well there is noting i could do cause you make me believe you are safe... oh and how is the power problem i hope it as been fixed now and you are back to your house?, as for me i havE been busy down here anD i havE to make sure we finich up this project before the dead line giving but to say am really doing well down here and i miss talking to you

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement

#190063 by AlanJones Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:36 pm
Hello Gorgeous one how are you doing ? My name is Ben Barnett, .... A friend of mine who found his fiance on fishmeetfish.com talked me into joining this site...I have tried dating women in my town but all i get from them is hurt and heart break, i am caring, down to earth, one woman man, calm, i don't lie, beat, cheat or abuse my woman when i am in a relationship. I would like us to chat and get to know more about each other pretty one....Give me your yahoo id, or you can reach me at ([email protected]) add me to your y a h o o messenger list so that we can chat, or you can give me your cell phone number and i will text or call ya, hope to hearing from you soon...

Profile picture is stolen from Dr. Brian Ghessi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.