Information on romance scams and scammers.
#187492 by Maggie Matlock Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:32 am
Fishmeetfish profile: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/walker_2000

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.3.185
Originating ISP: Etisalat-ng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

walker_2000 Profile: something about me
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 5" (135 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: New York, New York, US

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am looking for a man who will make me fall in love with his smile. someonewho would sweep me off my feet just by smiling at me. a man with integrity and respect not only for himself but also to the people around him regardless of raceculture and color and status quo in life. someone who will respect me for what i am and who i am. a man whose arms are strong enough to comfort me. arms that will shelter me during good and bad times. someone with a good heart and will always listen to myt let me down. someone who will guide and correct me if i am wrong. i wonder if theres still someone out there who possess this qualities. is there someonei wish one day i find himi have been looking all my life and i am here waiting for the man in my dreams.

About Me
am Amelia walker from USA and i am 33 years old, every woman, I think, I am very sensitive and have little fairy tail in the deep place of my heart. Life showed that I am very kind-hearted, and love to care about my close people. Always was dreaming to create home paradise to my family.I am very honest and need honest man, I don't like cheating and betrayal! I wish to make warm fire in the heart of my half.

hi i am amy.found your profile on fishmeetfish....hope we can talk better sometime

its alright.....i am not used to leading conversations.but if you are really interested in me please try and show more interest.
can i know more about you

I ma 32 once engaged to a man I met online but never got married

no kids and I work in a private company I live in the states ny

I work upstates..i work as a secretary in the company..ny is beautiful with a lot of people working.can you please send pictures please

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement

#189745 by Maggie Matlock Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:00 pm
hi baby,am sorry i left for so long
i have been so busy at work and confused
had some serious problems at work i dont have to bother you with,but i pray with time i i get better and back to you there.i hope someone else has not taken my place in your heart

am so sorry dear..just that i have been bothered by my boss because of some company money i misplaced but i have been borrowing around and i am soon to get the rest.really thanks for your concern
besides that how have you been and how is work i really hope you are fine

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.