Information on romance scams and scammers.
#189941 by AlanJones Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:48 pm
baby i am glad to hear from you , i wish to be there next week can you just pay for my flight so i can come , you can send me throungh money gram , let me know if you throughly want me therre i love you geit

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#189945 by AlanJones Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 pm
i cant wait to see you XXX, here is the address :3,lagos road,
ikorodu lagos
nigeria
01-234
baby go to money gram ok
amount is :1500euro
they can ask for text question and answer
question should be :favourite colour
answer should be : blue
i cant wait to see you baby, i want to hold and kiss you when i get to XXX , hope to hear fro m you .i love you

mark.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#189963 by scooby101 Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:16 pm
"" good night honey,

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have uttered them to you the first time I laid my eyes on you. But, I lacked that knowledge, so the best thing that I can do is to show you how I really mean it now. I love you so dearly, sweetie. Do you know? You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought and expected that someone like me could get so lucky by finding you. How could I have known the comfort and the security of knowing that whenever I say "I love you," you're going to say the same words, too. I know that you love me too, or you wouldn't have married me. Marrying me was just among the many wonderful things you have done to show me how much I mean to you and that you are sincere. I love you sweetie, more than my life... more than my world. You are my world. Life wouldn't be life if not shared with you. We may be far away from each other for now, but you have my heart and my love. And I know that I have yours, too. It just feels so wonderful knowing and believing that. Aren't we lucky? I love you... more and more each day.

Forever Yours,

mark ""
#190059 by AlanJones Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:25 pm
Good Morning baby,

how are you doing my love, i cant stop thinking about you , i am so sorry about what happen last night,i went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife,i hope to chat later today, i love you so much

mark.

#190132 by scooby101 Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:39 am
"" hey baby miss you so much and i havent had from you i just wanted you to know i love you so much, please come on line i am waiting
baby i am sorry i was consign on how i will be with you that is why, i do care so much about my baby, i love you so much , i hope to see you on chat soon ""

""good morning XXX , what the fuck is this , you know how much i love you , if you dont want to talk to me any more just lemme know ok , hope to hear from you soon..
i said i was sorry ,and i think it should be enough for that , i have miss you baby , how is the injure , i want you to know i love you so much, i hope to chat soon baby ""
#190160 by AlanJones Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:27 pm
hey XXX i guess you are not interested in me any more just wanted to say good bye ,but always remember i really want you no matter what any one says bye forever

i need the scan copy of the paper you are given when you send the the money , i need the information on the paper , i hope to get that right away .....

good morning XXX how was your night ,miss you so much , you said you have send the money but i need the information and the scan copy of the paper to receive the money here i cant just go there , i cant get it without the imformation, i hope to hear from you today i love you XXX
mark.

i see you dont want to email again ok

#190231 by scooby101 Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:15 am
"" Good Morning my baby XXX,
Having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful woman?

Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress.

The miles that lie between us will soon disappear, and we will have each other always. I don't care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change.XXX, sweet,XXX, Thank you for loving me the way you do. I couldn't ask for more in a woman!

Love always,

MARK. ""
#190287 by AlanJones Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:48 pm
Good Morning baby,
Having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful woman?

Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress.

The miles that lie between us will soon disappear, and we will have each other always. I don't care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change. XXX, sweet, XXX, Thank you for loving me the way you do. I couldn't ask for more in a woman!

Love always,
mark.

#190360 by scooby101 Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:17 am
"" Good Morning my love,

how are you doing today and how was your night ,just wanted to say good morning and i love you from now until death do us part. Right now, you living so far away from me is killing me, but I know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. And, you are trying to get things straight so we can live there forever and spend a lifetime together. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time and I am just at a loss for words when it comes to you. I just wish that there was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change that about how I feel... I love you, i hope to receive your email soon..

Love always, Mark ""
#190431 by scooby101 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:06 am
so stupid of me:-)

"' hey baby, i went to the Money Gram on my way from church and when i get there baby i gave them the information but they said that there is no money on the information you gave to me and that the reference number is a fake one given to you by the money gram and that you should go get the money back from Money Gram,baby i was really pissed up by the money gram that they did not send the money baby but the reason why they did not send it is because the money is too much for their limit , i have told you to split it , what i want you to do now is to get to Money Gram and get the money back since they did not send it and you go to WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and send it ,and when you get to western union dont forget to slit the money to two ok baby send 1500 first then fill in another 1500 that make it 3000 , i hope to see you soon my love , i love you so much.. ""
#190632 by scooby101 Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:59 am
"" good morning baby how was your night , i miss you so much, i cant stop thinking about you , baby i have been to the western union today and its all the same they said the money is not there can you just get there number and call them or you track it on line your self and you will see that its not ready for pickup all this is getting too much, i think you better get the money back and have it send to the bank account details

here are the details,

HERE IS THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
------------------------------------------------------------------------
final credit to
Beneficiary Bank name: skye bank plc lagos Nigeria
Swift code:PRDTNGLA
Account name: oladimeji ogunfolaju
Account number : 2520292205
Sort code :076151763
Branch code:176

DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT (EURO)
INTERMEDIARY BANK: DEUTSCHE BANK AG TANNUSANLAGE 12
D-60262

SWIFT CODE: DEUTDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK : SKYE BANK PLC,LAGOS.
SWIFT CODE: PRDTNGLA
BLZ NO: 50070010

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET IT MY BABY XXX, AND ASAP YOU SEND THE MONEY PLEASE SCAN A COPY AND EMAIL THE DETAILS OF THE PAPER I WILL NEED IT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.............CHAT WITH YOU SOON ""
#190635 by AlanJones Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:25 am
^^^bank account noted